MAMA AWARD 2014

OUR LOVE STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 month later 

 

Tomorrow is MAMA AWARD 2014 and SongJiHyo will be the Mc. She has prepared a lot for the it. That ceremony will be held at China. Jihyo already there from yesterday. She had alot of rehearsal to do. She had to memorize the scripts where she dont like but she knew this opportunity not come twice so she must do her best.

As it was last preparation before tomorrow, there were alot of KIdols were rehearsal for their performance tomorrow. Jihyo was sit at the corner of the stage as she just done her rehearsal while watching her junior still rehearsal.

“Take this” Jihyo startled a bit as she see a bottle of a water in front her and turn her head to see the owner of the voice. 

“Huh! Jiyong-ah” her eyes wider as she stares at Gd. Gd smiled and he sit beside Jihyo then put the water at her palms of her hands. 

“Gomawo, Jiyong-aa...-ssi” she hesitated then open drink the water. Gd was taken aback as Jihyo become formal toward him suddenly. He knew she still couldn't forgot about his sudden confession. The atmosphere between them. There were awkward until Gd started to start a conversation.

“Noona, how are you?” he say in slow tone as he stares at Jihyo's face. She looked tired. Thought Gd. Just looked at her black circles around her eyes he could say that she didn't sleep well lately.

Gd touched Jihyo face and caressed her cheeks using his palm. Jihyo gasped. She looked into his eyes. They looking into each other eyes. Gd went close to Jihyo, until they can feel each other breath. He lean forward until their face only inches away. Jihyo was taken aback with Gd action then slowly pushed him. Gd lightly chuckle and smirked.

“Em..I got to go” Jihyo stuttered. She quickly stood up and ready to go but Gd grabbed her wrist. “JiHyo-ah, can we meet tonight?” he mumbles slowly. Jihyo turned to his direction. “Whatt..” say Jihyo. “No, ofcourse after tomorrow night.” he grin at Jihyo. Jihyo hesitate at first but after look at Gd's puppy eyes of course she cant say no. “I guess I cant say no” she let out light chuckled. “Seriously?” Gd asked again disbelief. Jihyo nods then smiled at him. Gd put his arm at Jihyo shoulder, side hug her. Jihyo eyes widened. He feel so excited then he whispered at Jihyo ear “Gomawo, Jihyo-ah." Gd gently lose the hug. 

Jihyo gave him a slight smile then went out from there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day, at night.

Everything was going as planing. JiHyo did a very good job. After the show ended, JiHyo went to backstage prepared to back to her hotel but suddenly Gd come to her then said to her that he will pick up her at hotel lobby. She went back to her hotel.

Jihyo quickly went down from her hotel after got text from Gd, told that he already arrived at Hotel lobby. Jihyo wearing white blouse and blue jean and didn't wear any make-up. She spotted Gd' car and JiHyo eyes were widen as she stared at the supercar that Gd was driving. “I should wearing something like this” she cursed inside.

Then, she entered the vehicle. Gd start the engine then drives. A minute passed there in silence with each others. ”Jiyong-ah..” Jihyo said break the silence. “Umm.”he answer short and glance at her. “Sorry because I thought you just want to walk around so I wear like this” Jihyo said as she pointed at her shirt. Gd chuckled at his noona guilty face. It was very cute, he thought. “YAH! Dont laugh at me” Jihyo pouted. He let out a small laugh before said “Ani, gwencana Jihyo-ah.” he smiled before continue.

“You look beautiful on whatever you wearing ” he said then suddenly her hair. JiHyo startled abit. “YA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter