The Next Day

OUR LOVE STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like as expected by GD, he got thousands of notification form his Instagram. All his fans already find out he followed Jihyo on Weibo. 

“Geez, I knew it already ” say he as he messes his hair.

All his fans curious and keep asking on his Instagram. They keep tag him on Instagram and some of them bashing SongJihyo. He feel sad because some of them saying bad thing about his noona. 

“Why are you still ok your bed ? Ppali get out and prepare yourself for practice later” Taeyang exclaimes with a annoying face since he had headache because last night.

Gd startled a bit and get out from his bed straight to bathroom.

Then, all of them went to YG building for their practices. Gd still worried about that matter and couldn't help but he cannot focus on their practices. Even this is small matters but still he worry about his noona. How will she react to this problem. 

---------------------------------------------------------

While at Jihyo's house

*Beep, beep, beeep* her alarm let out a sounds

“Geez” she say annoyingly

She take her phone then call her manager

“Hyung, before to reach my house please I want one Americano” say she

“Okay” say her manager and end the call.

“Geez, so rude” say she, then go straight to bathroom and dress up for photoshoot later.

While she wait for her manager pick her, she open her Weibo and she feel weird since she got alit of comments. And its written in Chinese so I dont even understand what they trying to says. She just thought that they are her fans.

Her manager come pick her and go to the photoshoot's studio.

After an hour or even more, they finish their photoshoot.

“Jihyo-ah, our CEO wanted to meet you in his office after this” say her manager. She startled and ask “Why?”

“I dont know. Just hurry up!” he reply. Jihyo nod.

They straight to meet up with the CEO.

Jihyo knock the office's door. “Come in” her CEO say from inside.

She walk in to the office and ask the CEO “Why did you want to me, CEO?” with a smile plastered on her face.

“This” the CEO pass she his phone. She take the phone and startled a bit and confused why the CEO showed her, her weibo acc.

“Mianne, Ceo-nim. I dont understand!” Say she while rais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter