Fresh Air

OUR LOVE STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a boring day. Its been a month after Bigbang comeback. Their comeback was successful. They become famous in China and also Japan. So it was times for they to rest. For a month they didn't get proper sleep. They worked so hard. They even dont have time for their family but their family understood their works.

7:00 a.m. Seoul.

Gd just wake up from his sleep. He just sleep for 3 hours but still woke up early. He couldn't sleep because headache from last night drunk. Well, that's hiw his life was. His fans knew that he quite often went to club amd drunk but still they love him because his kind heart.

Gd step out from his apartment with his bicycle. He wanted some fresh air. He ride his bike at the nearby park. It been long time since he can went there without fans and paparazzis atention. He goes to the playground and sit at the swing. He amazed by the surrounding that he rarely can see.

“Ahhh..so fresh!” said he while closed his eyes and smile.

Its still early so there are no a lot of people there. He feel so relief because he can be alone without any attention.

He decide to go to the Han River. He bike his bicycle at there then he saw familiar figure passed him. He turn to see that figure and decided to follow her. 

“Noona” he shouting not to loudly as he ride his bicycle by beside her.

She turn her face to see he and her eyes become wider as she saw familiar face with smiled plastered on his face. That face. Those smiles that she wanted to see. That person she wanted to see the most. That person she missed the most.

OUCH!!!

She fell from her bike. Gd quickly goes to her.

“Noona!!” “Gwencana” he worries 

“YAHH! Of course not” she said with annoying tone. He chuckles at her answer. Of course she's not okay after just fell from her bike. That was one of the reasons why he admire the most of his noona. She's dont silly. She's not fake. She's just being her.

He helped he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter