A Happy Monday Part 1

OUR LOVE STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday finally come, The sun shines waking GD up from his deep sleep. He sits on his bed and yawn. He couldn't sleep last night. 

Today, Bigbang's members GD, Seungri and Daesung will be the guest on Running while Top and Taeyang will promote their comeback on another show.

“All of you have to wear suit since today the filming theme is about Princess and Princes.” say their manager 

“Wow, quite interesting ” Seungri says as he looked at GD's direction. Gd noticed it but he just ignored him

“Ofcourse, RunningMan always come out with interesting concept ” says Daesung happily.

Gd keep silance and let them be. He change in more than two suits. He wanted to look good in front his noona. He wanted give good impression on their first meeting. Then, after an hour, he already choose what to wear. 

Daesung and Seungri find he quite weird today. Normally he confident and know what to wear but he just blank today just like his Jihyo noona.

“GD-ya, we will late if keep you acted like this” Daesung says irritated

“He must be nervous because he going to meet his first love” Seungri chuckle and run to their van because he already knows what will GD react towards his joke.

“I'm done” Gd come out and making his way to their van. He felt so nervous. He don't know how to greet Jihyo after their issues. “Its must be awkward ” he mumble slow enough that only he can hears it. He even trying to come out with ideas of topics that he could talk with JiHyo.

They in their way goes to filming set. Daesung and Seungri taking a nap for awhile and left GD who's keep busying himself playing his phone and sometimes his fingers just to kill the time.

----------------------------------------------------

Song Ji hyo woke up early today. She called her manager to pick her early today since she had to goes to the salon first.

Flashback last night conversations with RM's PD

PD: Anyeonghaseyo, Jihyo-ssi. Sorry for disturbing you at this hours. Actually, I want to inform you that or tomorrow filming you will be the main lead. 

SJH: Anyeonghaseyo, Pd-nim. O-oh, gwenchana. Main lead ? As what ? Spy again haha

PD: Nope but as the princess. I will explain more tomorrow. Because of that, so I hope you will put some makeup since you will be princess tomorrow. 

SJH: Geez, arasso Pd-nim.

End Flashback

Her manager come 2 hours early before the filming and they goes to salon for make-up.

---------------------------------------------------

At Salon

“I suggest you to put more make-up” her manager says. “I heard that today guests were young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter