Rumor

OUR LOVE STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gd and Jihyo didn't aware that some people were takes their picture yesterday when both of them at Han River since both of them don't wear their mask or cap. 

Their pictures become wild in social media such as Instagram, Weibo and etc. Some of netizens even write rumors about them. They said that both of them were in relationship for long time and about to reveal in public about their relationship. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Gd was watching Jihyo's drama “EmergencyCouple and startled as he got a call for his company. He being asked to come to their office. “What's happened again now” he mumbled to himself. He don't know yet about the rumor. When he just about to out from his house, he shocked when his house was crowded by his fans and reporters. He confused with the situation and called his manager immediately.

“Hyung, what I did until people crowd my house right now?” he mad and try to peek through the window

“YAHH!!! Are you crazy ? Seriously Gd...” his manager with serious tone.

“W..wait hyung.. Seriously, I dont know” he hesitated. His manager takes a deep breath before answer “Open your Instagram or whatever, just open your sns” he said and hung up.

“huhh wa...” he about to saying but be cutted off as his manager ended the call. He open his Instagram and search his name through the hashtag. He shocked as he saw his pictures with Jihyo at Han River yesterday were already flooded under his name hashtag. He giggled as he found they looked a like happy couple biking together. Of course he worried about how will his fans will react but he more worried about Jihyo.

He knew Jihyo's company don't like when It's come to dating rumor. He dont want because of this she got problems. Gd cant get out from his house because of the mad fans and reporters so he end up staying inside. He forgotten that this problems was between he and Jihyo. He took his phone and call Jihyo as he worried if she got the same treatment liked him, reporters and fans everywhere. 

“Yeoboseyo, Jihyo-noona” 

“Em, Jiyong-ah ..” she answer the call.

“Noona, where are you ? House ?” he asked hesitantly. Jihyo chuckle as she knew Gd was worried about her. “What do you think ? She answers with slow chuckles. He raised his brow “oh man, ofcourse her company already called her” he in his thought “Ahhh, sorry noona.” said he in slow tone. “Ani, Its okay. Its not your fault. Its our as we not aware. Its just misunderstood. Our company will clear up this matter for us” she said. “Noona..” “emm, wae ?" “Ac..actually I don't really care about this dating rumor... ” Jihyo startle a bit and doesn't know what to say. ”what he just said actually ” she in her thought. “Whh..hat ?” she let out small laugh as she thought Gd just jokes.

“Noona, I meant it.” say he serious. Jihyo shocked with Gd sudden confession. She cleared and trying to find suitable words to answer him. “Jiyong-ahh ..” she hesitate and about to continue but be cutted of when Gd said “I love you.” That three word that she scared the most. She dont know how to react. She just keep silence. Nop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter