A Happy Monday Part 2

OUR LOVE STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo's POV

 

“This is so fun.” she smiled. Suddenly, her phone vibrate and she received a message for her company CEO. She open it. 

From: CEO-nim

To: Jihyo

Jihyo-ssi, I hope you understood with what I had said before to you. Keeep your distance with him. I meant it. 

She shut off her phone. She even doesn't bother to reply back. She just want to have fun today. She put a smile and looked at GD's camera. He looked at her and she did too. He just smiles as he startled and looked aways but not her. 

‘He must be awkward about that matters.’ I sigh ‘But he look so cute’ I said while giggling. She feel so happy today. Who wouldn't ? Just thinks about ride the same car with her cute dongsaeng make her cheeks turn red.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong's POV

 

‘Did she just stares at me ? Didn't she ?’ he trying too keep cool but he couldn't help but to smiling like dorking and giggling.

“GD-ya, why are you laughing?” asked Yoo Jaesuk as he noticed Gd keep giggling and smiling. Gd startled a bit as he still in his daydreams. “I'm always laughing like this even in shower” he answer as he giggling. He noticed her laughed at his answer. Even her smile look likes an angel to him. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

They just finished their 2nd mission. On that mission, they were at mud float. Gd trying to get Jihyo's attention with sing to her. He sang “Noona, noona, yeah~” to Jihyo. She feel so happy although she knew that he just doing that for the mission.

On their break, Jihyo, Gd, Seungri and Kwang soo together in waiting room while the rest was eating their food. Lee Kwangsoo walked away as he want go to the rest room and left Jihyo, Gd and Seungri. The atmosphere in the room was awkward, then Seungri trying to make up conversations to break the ice between them.

“Noona, how are you lately? You looked tired.” he asked Jihyo breaking the akwardness between them.

“Hm, quite tiring but gwenchana since I love it” she answer as she stares him and looked away at Gd. Gd smiled at Jihyo as she looked at him. She smiled back.

“Seungri-ssi, can we interviews you? female reporter asking him. He nods. He left Gd and Jihyo alone in the room. It was very awkward since both of them keep silent. Then, Gd slowly try to talk with Jihyo. They talked comfortably and didn't noticed that there were not more awkwardness between them. They always had topics to talk about.

“Noona” 

“huh? Why?” Jihyo said as she smiled

“em, can I have your number? Y-you know in case we ..” says he quietly

“o-oh! Of course, Jiyong-ah” Jihyo said and take Gd p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter