Together

OUR LOVE STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for your time you :) 

Sorry for a very late update. 

___________________________________________________________

GD open the door and shut it using his leg. GD gently place Jihyo on her back before took off his shirt and went right on top after her again.

He lean closer until his nose on hers “Love you.” He said before he kissed her again, one hand cupped her cold cheek and another hand beside her support his body. 

“Bwoh?" Asked Jihyo between the kissed before smiled. GD nod and carresing her hair. She slung both of her hand around his neck and pulled he closer. 

GD stop kissed and pulled his face. Both of them looked at each other eyes, catching their breath. He laid beside her and pull her to his embrace, arms around her waist. 

"I got something to show you" GD says as he pull his cellphone from his pant pocket

"Huh? Something...what?"

"Thiss!!" Jihyo's eyes widen as she looked at GD's phone. She blushed and quickly turn facing her back to him.

"Yah! No need to be shy" GD couldnt help but to let out a chuckles as he saw her cheek turn red.

"Yaa, I wonder here if you were amazed by my face or my hair tho" He said before laugh as his eyes set on the phone screen. 

"Aigoo aigoo, I hungry hmph" Jihyo scratched her back awkwardly before stood up from the bed but before she could GD beat her by grabbed her wrist just to make she sit on his lap. 

He caressed her face and tuck her hair stray behind her ear. "You know I not really good at this kind of stuff, you know hahaha"

He rubbed his back neck awkwardly. "I feel so glad so happy because you accept me and here we are." He said as he kissed her

Forehead,

Eyes

Nose,

before captured her small pink lips. Jihyo just smiled as her cheeks flushed but he only laughed at her cuteness. 

"My pleasure. And Thank you." She replied.

"Pleasure ?" He raised his eyebrows teasingly at her.

"Huh wae?" She looked at him weirdly before she noticed a smirk on his face. 

"YAHHH!! You ert." She yell as she struggles in his embrace but he hold her.

*****

"Hyung, where are you going before?" Seungri asked GD

GD laid at his bed before play his phone. "I went to my friend house. Wae?" He answer with his famous poker face, Thank to that.

Of course he cannot tell his band mate yet about his relationship or they will shocked of their life. -Heol! He can imagine their reactions. It would  priceless. He would tell them when the right time comes and he will introduce she as his girl. 

'My girl' he thought.

"Nothing. Just asking cause I thought you said you were planning to stay home today." Seungri replied as he just shrugged it. 

"We will dinner together tonight. Wanna join?" 

"Call"

*****

"Yah, I'm tired. Let just eat at my house. Huh?" She said as she looked at the Giraffe beside her with pleading eyes. Doing Aegyo - well, she on this.

"I'd said that this time is my treat so can you just follow me, Anjumma?" He shot her a glare. 'Aigoo, this lazy noona' Kwangsoo thought.

"Shut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter