OFFICIALLY

OUR LOVE STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you you for reading my fanfic. Have a nice day. 

______________________________________________________________________

The sun shines was so bright, waking Jihyo up from her deep sleep. She look at the bedroom trying to figure out where was she. She try to sit up from the bed but failed because a hand wrap her waist. She turn her body and see Gd half with his arm wrapping her waist. Jihyo eyes's widen and she quickly checked if she wearing clothes or not. Fortunately, yes. She let out small sigh. She starring at Gd face. She caressing his face. His tattoos. She amazed with what she saw. 

“How can you like me” she mumbled to herself. Then, Gd let out a groaned, Jihyo startled then quickly shut her eyes closed as pretend asleep. 

“I knew you're already awake, sleepyhead!” Gd said groggily with his eyes half opened. Jihyo open her eyes and her blushed slightly.

Gd glance at her and giggling with his arm still held her waist. 

“Hm.. I thinks you can let go.. you..know..” she point to her waist. Gd pouted and shook his head. “Yahh! Ppali..!” Jihyo yell not too load as she slowly tried to move away but then Gd grip around her waist got tighter.

She turned to look at him. He was still sleeping peacefully. She moved again, but this time she got pulled back. He back hugged her really tight so she couldn't move. 

“Let stay like this for a while.” GD said as he buried his face against her back. Jihyo just nods her head. They are silence, silence that they love it until Jihyo phone ringing show that her got incoming call. The Id caller showed her brother.

He ask where were she. She lied, said walk at nearby park. Both of them GD and JiHyo broke the hug and Jihyo since they both have flight back to Korea that afternoon.

****

After she's done packing her bag, JiHyo went to the lobby waiting for her manager. While she's there, there are other Idol waiting for their manager too such as Exo, Snsd, etc. 

“Anyeong noona” someone tap her shoulder. She turn to see as she sat on the lobby's coach and raise her eyebrows when see Kim DongJun

“Omo! Anyeong DongJung-ah.” she greet he back as she smile widely. He chuckle slightly see at her cute behavior before take a seat beside her. 

Both them have a long conversation because its been long time they not see each other until ZE:A's manager come to pick them. 

When DongJun dismissed himself, Jihyo receive a text message, couldnt help but to smile when see the sender id. Its was her Bf. 

From: GD 

To: JiHyo

I AM UPSET ! 

Durning her conversations with Dongjun, GD was also there waited his manager. JiHyo knew that he was stare at her, sent her a death glared to make her notice that he were watching them and tell her the message that he-didnt-like-she-talking-to-other-male-idol.

She giggled after read the text message. She didn't reply the text since she knew that GD was waiting patiently a few metres behind her. She got a text message from him again after a minutes

From: GD

To: JiHyo

ASA! You had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter