Till We Meet Again

OUR LOVE STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a week since Gd and Jihyo conversations via text message

Flashback

 

Jihyo woke up and get ready for filming that day. She take her phone phone and ready to go. She entered her van went to filming site, Busan. While in the van, she suddenly remembered about last night. 

“Geez, how could I forgot about that” without wasting more time, she quickly replied GD's last night text.

While Gd feel uneasy since Jihyo still not replying his text. “Why Jihyo not replying my text ?” “She dont like me?” “Am I too straightforward toward her?" a questions by a questions but there are not answers.

The beeping sound from his phone made he startled then quickly take his phone. He was smiling excitedly as he saw the sender ID just like kids asked his mom for an ice cream.

From: My noona

To: GD

Jiyong-ah, I sorry because I forgot about your text message. I quite busy so I hope you understand. Btw, I had a good day too yesterday. Hope you and your members will join us again. Pease always keep in touch.

Your noona, Jihyo.

Even a simply reply like that could make he smiled in satisfied. He forgot to reply back since he was busy with the practices as its was the last day before their comeback.

End Flashback 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gd was quite busy with her comeback promoting. He had to travel around the Asian. He was restless with the photoshoots, variety shows and other programs for their comeback following his tight schedules. 

Even he busy, but he still remember his noona. Sometimes he will stalked her weibo. He keep playing his phone during his free time. His team members noticed his weird behavior lately as his phone always with him. So Seungri tried to figure out why his hyung always stares at his phone.

“YAHHH!” Gd yell loudly as Seungri took his phone away from him. 

“wow, hyung-nim. That was sweet of you” Seungri said as he looked at his hyung lock screen wallpaper. Gd tried to take his phone back but failed as Seungri toward his other hyung.

“Hyungs, look at this” he show it to the others. Top, Taeyang and Daesung eyes become wide and sent a suspicious look at Gd. “ert” they shouted before burst laughed.

 

(Gd's cellphone wallpaper) 

Gd cleared his throat and took his phone back then left them dumbfounded as he trying to hide because of embarrassment. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter