Together

OUR LOVE STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for reading you Have a nice days.

Sorry for short update ;(

_________________________________________

 

"Ahhh that... we're just friend." She answer awkwardly

"Chinca, friend only? I was thought you two got something you know. There's alot of rumors about you guys." Said Daesung and she just nods.

Jihyo noticed the changed of GD reaction because of the topics so she don't want to about it but seen like the others thought the opposite. Heol!

"Actually, that Joongki has thing towards noona since he still one of the Rm's members." Kwangsoo said casually as he take a sip of his coffee before continue. 

Jihyo turn her head towards Kwangsoo with bewildered reaction."You know, she just too dumb to notice it. Pity that Joo-" He be cutted by Jihyo as she stepped on his foot.

"Ouch!" He sent a death glared at her "Yah! Whats that for?" He groaned

Jihyo can see that GD looked a bit upset. She then changed the subject afterwards quickly.

Jihyo turn to Seungri and asked him out of the blue "Hows life, Seungri?" She smiled sheepishly.

Seungri who's was taken aback with the sudden question, straighten his posture before replied. "Everthing fine noona. Busy with our next album, thats all." He smiled.

"Hows yours noona? I heard that you quite famous right now in China. Wow, I'm envy you know." He said as Jihyo blushed and smiled shyly.

"Deh, right. Jihyo noona is really famous there" Taeyang add for first time he join their conversations because he just being silent listener.

"Ayee, ani! This Giraffe is the prince there" She said and playfully poked Kwangsoo cheeks. He although him blushed to hear the compliment. 

"But...I think Joongki-ssi would be the next prince. You know, his drama became a huge phenomena. Geez, I really liked that drama." TOP said

"Right..NOONA!!" Seungri shouted all of the sudden make Jihyo shocked abit.

"You should say yes if he propose you. You two look good together, you know." Seungri said as he clapped his hands together. 

"For God's sake, stop talking nonsense." Jihyo said as she look at GD reactions. 'He look annoyed' Jihyo thought.

Jihyo cant stand anymore to see GD gloomy just listened to them. She knew he mad at her but she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter