(Past life pt.3 (final))

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Wendy's POV)-

Jaehyun had been sitting beside her bed as she laid down, waiting for her transformation to take place in order for his plan to go as he's prepared all along. However because he still needed to train her since she is a rather rookie vampire which was why he really had to play his boyfriend role well or at least believably in order for her to follow his orders. 

When she had eventually awakened from the transition of dying to becoming a vampire, she immediately had the urge to drink something that had been right in front of her eyes which had been the blood bags along her bedside that Jaehyun had prepared.

After deciding whether or not she should drink this unfamiliar substance she took the first sip, unfortunately her body wasn't able to digest the substance as she had then had no other choice but to throw up in order for the "blood" to leave her system.

Hearing her in the bathroom Jaehyun who turned himself back into the "protective/caring boyfriend" looking at her with concerned eyes assuring her that it was completely normal for her body to not favor the taste of blood for the first time, especially due to the metalic taste.

(Jaehyun)-As long as you at least finish a blood bag it'll last you for about a week, similiar to how people need water to survive. 

After coming to a realization after not seeing her own reflection through the mirror right in front of her, she started freaking out causing her to fall to the floor not knowing how her life would continue on.

(Wendy)-What's happening to me? Why am i suddenly having the thurst for blood, and not able to see my own reflection through the mirror? I'm no longer alive am i? (she says staring at Jaehyun worriedly)

(Jaehyun)-No i'm sad to say that you're not, although this transition will be fairly tough i will be here to guide and protect you along the way, but firstly do you trust me?

(Wendy)-Yes i trust you, so what's exactly happening to me? what caused me to become like this?

(Jaehyun)-(lies)One of my vampires in training accidently bit you as he somehow managed to escape my brilliantly made trap and went totally out of control but don't worry i'll make sure nothing like that happens ever again (he says helping her stand back up) 

(Wendy)-You have vampires in training? i'm guessing i need something like that too right?

(Jaehyun)-Look who's catching on (he says glad she understood so he wouldn't have to explain the whole transition process if she happened to be curious) i'll be training you every week in order for you to become familiar to the taste of blood, work on your vampire-speed which is like speed walking, and having you learn to control your urges to kill and feed on others unless i order you too. Since we can't have anyone find out about the existence of vampires.

(Wendy)-Anything i should know about (she said about to pass out from all of his instructions)

(Jaehyun)-Ohh right before i forget, when we're together at school if we happen to bump into Taeyong or others who become suspicious about our relationship remember to tell them that you're my girlfriend, you left Taeyong after he abused you because he's never loved you the thought of him or even the mention of his name will ultimately taunt you (he says compelling he once again completely brainwashing her).

He then proceeded into putting on her "daylight necklace" that will prevent her from burning alive while going outdoors. Looking at the necklace that was in the shape of the sun she was in awe thanking Jaehyun over a hundred times for the gift, while he just nodded in response.

(Jaehyun)-Since we most importantly need you to become familiar with the taste of blood, since human blood may be tough to digest we will start with hunting animals which will also help you practice your "vampire-speed", meet me around 3 by the park. (he says as he then gives her a gentle kiss on the forehead before leaving)

In the process of her training later that afternoon....

(Jaehyun)-Ok so i need you to firstly completely relax your body (he says as he had unknowingly put his hands on her waist causing her to giggle while he had been giving her instructions)

(Wendy)-I can't relax my body if you have you hands around me (she says blushing put as soon as he had tried to move his hands she had stopped him from doing so saying "you know what actually i like it this way better, you can proceed"

(Jaehyun)-(completely dumb-founded in what she wanted went on to telling her how to successfully hunt a bunny, but instead while talking he was completely by her body and turned her around putting her legs around his waist as the two ended up having a steamy make-out session in the woods using both of their vampire speeds. 

(While he had been her neck Wendy suddenly felt a pain rushing through her head as she had a sudden flashback of someone calling her name from a unfamiliar voice, coming back to her senses suddenly pushed him away and immediately started throwing up again so Jaehyun also proceeded back into being her trainer not knowing what caused him to be like this)

The first attempt of him demonstrating in front of her made her very uncomfortable since she was always against animal c

Please log in to read the full chapter