(Past life pt.2)

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey babe, since Valentine's day is coming up i prepared something special for us on Friday night at the rooftop at school, i'll be waiting"-Taeyong

(Wendy's POV)

"tries calling the number that sent the text message for confirmation"

("Taeyong")-Hey did you get my text?

(Wendy)-Yeah you were kidding right?

("Taeyong")-What are you talking about? You think i would just make something up like this, listen come spend a romantic night with me on Friday i promise it will be special.

(Wendy)-I have no choice but to believe you...(she says falling into "his" little trap)

("Taeyong")-That's my girl, i can't wait for Friday, sleep tight. (hangs up)

Next day 

The two of them continued on with your usual hide and seek games in between classes and especially during lunch, still confused on the whole text message incident Wendy asked him "So excited for Friday night?"

(Taeyong)-(looks at her thinking she was talking about what they usually do on Friday nights replying back with)-"I'm always excited to spend more quality time with you"

(Wendy)-Is that all you have to say?(she says studying his expression leaving him to be confused)

(Taeyong)-Yeah, why is there something else you want to specifically talk about?

(Wendy)-So you lied to me?

(Taeyong)-What are you talking about?

(Wendy)-You said you prepared something for me Friday night since Valentine's Day is coming soon

(Taeyong)-I thought we agreed already on what we would do (implying about a completely different event he's planned for her)

(Wendy was now definetely confused on what to believe it almost seemed as if he knew and didn't know at the same time)

(Wendy)-Ok this is ridiculous (she says storming out of the janitor's closet since yes that was the only place left for the two of them besides the rooftop)

On Friday night:

Wendy who completely got the wrong idea, she immediately wanted to find out what was going on since Taeyong wasn't the type of person who would want to come back to school, hence the reason why student's have the routine of arriving and leaving the school campus, no one ever plans on returning after a long weekend. 

She began to walk up towards the entrance of the school which had been strangely opened but still having her hopes she continued on up towards the dark stairway holding her phone as she the flashlight, although she felt extremely uncomfortable not knowing what could possibly happen to her with each step she took the heavy her breathing became. Something on the inside had been telling her to leave right now as she had been only two steps away before opening the door to the rooftop she then took a break for it and turned back running down the stairs following her instincts but as soon as she had started running she had heard footsteps following her direction.

It had soon become a race of survival as she tried to leave she realized that every source of escape was completely blocked away or in other words locked she soon attempted to call anyone of her speed dial but was stopped by a familiar figure approaching her way.

(Wendy)-Of course its you

(Jaehyun)-Now, n

Please log in to read the full chapter