Day 7

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear Diary

It's been a while since i've had time to sit down and write about my boring daily teenage girl life, where should i begin?

Firstly my life has drastically changed after finding out about Wendy's identity and wherabouts, i've recently helped out with Taeyong's whole vampire research while he's been "taking care of me". Which i admit is the best part of my day,  honestly especially when the two of us are able to help each other out with our concerns.

I've began to realize on how much i cherish and appreciate the friendship between me and Taeyong, since it hasn't been long of losing one of my closest friends, he's always been there for me so far and i don't know what i'd be without him right now.

I hope our relationship will stay the way it is~ as a friend i've decided to help his relatuonship with Wendy to bloom again. I know for a fact that when Wendy comes back to her senses she'll run towards his arms which is when everyone around them will applaud. 

However that dream of mine that i've had not to long ago still confuses me, making me wonder if maybe just maybe could Taeyong and i end up together?

-8/19/16

(Your POV)-

(You)-Hyorin-ah where are you? (you said just as you have arrived into their home which practically felt like a second home for you)

You had slowly began to reach the door of her room as you had heard heaving breathing and automatically opened the room to see the sight of two of her friends possibly dead or bitten laying on the floor

(Hyorin)-IF YOU WANT TO LIVE DON'T COME IN (she said looking at you almost about to kill you until Taeyong had put a needle on her neck that made her unconscious)

(Taeyong and you then had taken the two of her friends into his room/ hospital in order to make sure they were either in the process in becoming vampires or unfortunately dead.)

(You)-What's wrong with Hyorin she was just about fine yesterday?

(Taeyong)-She's recently been going through a "ripper" stage which is why i've pretty much trapped her into her room. She's unable to control the urge of thirst yet but once i get her to focus and be committed she'll most likely return to her normal unraged self.

(You)-I shouldn't be staying her then for a while then (you said trying to run away)

(Taeyong)-(grabs your wrist and turns you around ) No, you'll be safe in here i'll make sure to protect you. Do you trust me?

(You)-Of course i do, however if i do end up getting hurt again (you said pointing at your leg that was still in the process of healing) you owe me.

(Taeyong)-Deal, now help me move them into the basement

This was the fifth time this month Hyorin had gone outraged, killing any innocent civilian she could grasp, and after repeating this cycle multiple times she was known for being the most wanted criminal. 

(You)-(hears a scream from upstairs thinking "are you kidding me how much blood do y

Please log in to read the full chapter