Day 8

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Your POV)-

(Wakes up from a text from an anonymus number)-"Save me Seulgi-ah"

You tried to then either call or text back to the number but couldn't since the number was private, your immediate instincts told you that it had to have been from Wendy.

You then get dressed (completely forgetting to shower and brushed your teeth briefly washing your face while applying a little bit of BB cream to cover up your very "atrractive" dark circle before heading out of the house and towards Taeyong's)

On your way there you had received another text from that same number-"Be careful on your way, my sister could kill you"

Then your thoughts immediately called Taeyong's original number but it had gone straight into voicemail, running faster towards his place to find two windows broken and the door knob found on the front steps with the door slightly left opened.

Taking small soft steps towards the entrance you had seen everything in his house almost completely destroyed as if there was some kind of robbery or worse a crime scene since drops of blood were left on the floor.

(You)-Taeyong-ah where are you?

You heard a slight scream from upstairs and headed your way carefully since your leg was still not completely healed, you had first noticed that all the lights had gone off upstairs having you use your phone as a flashlight you made your way into Hyorin's room to find Taeyong unconscious on the ground.

(You)-OMG Taeyong please wake up (you said hugging him trying to get him up but there was no response until you started to come to a realization that Taeyong had bite marks on his neck which could only mean one thing)

However knowing the outcomes and what might possibly happen to you, you still stayed even if he would rip your head off possibly killing you, name it all but there was nothing stronger than your undying love towards him that would be the one thing that would never change. Whether he was a vampire or not never mattered to you as long as you could stay by his side was all you needed. 

You had then lifted him up, proceeding towards his room carefully, closing the door and putting him on his bed as he laid full of sweat and blood.

You then got a little towel with a tub of water, and tried to wash off the blood covered all over his face and his hands. While you were about to wash his hands you had felt his left hand on your wrist.

Not knowing what would happen you started to step back, looking behind you to see Hyorin in the most horrifying state as she had been uncontrollably feeding on any human she could get her hands on.

(

Please log in to read the full chapter