Day 5

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

(In your thoughts/what you visualize from a flashback):

(Wendy)-Hey remember that you'll come over tomorrow to "work" on that project 

(You)-Of course, and promise me that you will actually do some of the work this time. And not text, speaking of which who are you texting so much nowadays? Is it a boyfriend i don't know about yah if it is i want the deets now~~

(Wendy)-Maybe, but its nothing special yet its only been one date

(You)-Does he go to our school?

(Wendy)-That parts a secret (she says suspiciously)

(You)-Why hide it? I bet he is huh i know that look you can't lie everyone knows that 

(Wendy)-Im sorry but its really complicated since he is pretty secretive himself 

(You)-Well as long as he keeps you happy and the bubbly person you are i guess i approve of your first official boyfriend. Do your parents know about this?

(Wendy)-Not exactly like i said he's pretty secretive which is weird since he's popular at school^^

(You)-Don't tell me its....that guy who's been stalking you, i think his name was Jaehyun right?

(Wendy)-No it's definitely not him i promise you its someone way better and handsome.

(You)-If i were you i would still be cautious of him since he has committed crimes and kidnapped some of his past girlfriends. Jaehyun is dangerous and im pretty sure that every popular guy at school is involved with his "games".

(Wendy)-Would you relax, Taeyong is nothing like that 

(That was the very moment you should've realised the truth and remembered his name for one)

(You)-Haven't you heard about what he's done in the past? he could most likely be those guys who just take girls as a game and when they find that you're useless they will break your heart. So what im trying to say is be careful and call me in an emergency or if you need someone to talk to.

(Wendy)-Alright i promise 

(End of the sudden  flashback)

In the present:

(You then found your eyes slowly beginning to open while feeling insanely dizzy and nasceous, as you slowly lifted your head you found yourself IN TAEYONG'S BED?! As you noticed him smiling at you while he had his elbow on his pillow with his head titled to the side)

Trying to get out of his bed and understand the situation you noticed your hands and feet were tied and believe it or not you were right all along about Taeyong..at least you thought you were until he started to confuse you, once again:

(You)-Why'd you tie me up?

(Taeyong)-You were rather being an annoying brat so i just shut you up, but you should actually be thanking me because if i hadn't gotten here on time last night you would've been where your precious friend is. You miss her don't you?

(You)-It's Jaehyun isn't it? you two planned this all along?

(Taeyong)-Well look who's getting all the pieces together, due to the fact that you practically sneaked into my room trying to find evidence i'm afraid you're stuck here, possibly until i'm dead.

(You)-You can't be serious, are you guys crazy? What good is it to girls 24/7?

(Taeyong)-I wouldn't say since they've all enjoyed it (he said winking as he got out of bed shirtless pretty much forcing you to stare at his body)

(You)-

Please log in to read the full chapter