Day 6

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the present:

(Your POV)-

(You)-What happened to you Wendy, don't you remember talking about Taeyong just a couple years ago? don't you remember how much the two of you loved each other (you said in attempt to help Taeyong from his severe depression that you've been able to pick up on from the last couple of days)

(Wendy)-I told you he's never loved me, i'll forever believe that he harmed me leaving me with terrifying memories so if you finally want to talk about something else then let me know (she says almost leaving you with a glare)

You then attempt to run completely forgetting that you were shot in the leg, which made you question again why Taeyong couldn't have just taken you to a normal hospital that had been located way closer to both of your guys' place. And also confused to why out of all people Jaehyun had helped fix your leg?

Walking towards you Taeyong sits you down near a bench applying medicine to the area where surgery had occured you then gained the courage to ask him

(You)-Did Jaehyun perform the surgery on me?

(Taeyong)-Yes, because the gun that was shot was only supposed to be used on vampires not humans, so although it was risky Jaehyun who was the only vampire I knew but a great doctor was the only way before you could've possibly been infected with the virus.

(You)-What kind of virus? (you said asking nervously)

(Taeyong)-Pretty much like a serious flu for vampires which would've infected you 10 times more than an average cold. Which is why you should've listened to me in the first place (he said flicking your forehead)

(You)-oww what was that for (you said standing up briefly before sitting back down) ugh how am i going to tell my parents about this they are going to kill me.

(Taeyong)-Don't worry i'll have you healed within a week or possibly 2 days if the new medicine i'm trying to produce is finalized

(You)-Alright well can you just take me home then?

(Taeyong)-Ok hop on (he said kneeling down indicating for you to hop on his back for an unexpected piggyback ride)

(You)-Why bother you're injured too, and weren't you going to try to get Wendy back? (you said hopping away until he turned you around facing you close to his face)

(Taeyong)-Just listen to me for once okay? And she's not what's important right now (he says then pulling you towards his back with you eventually naturally hoping on his back)

On your way home the car ride was rather quite after the piggyback ride until he eventually asked you a question:

(Taeyong)-Do you believe in loving only one person for the rest of your life?

(You)-I guess depending on who you're talking about (knowing its Wendy)

(Taeyong)-I never believed in the idea of love at first sight since its always been so cliche to me, this isn't some kind of make-believe story life doesn't always end with happy endings. (he says almost in tears)

(You)-You miss her, i know you do she's acting like a completely different person now to the point i don't even know who she is

(Taeyong)-Well what is missing going to do, knowing that she is tortured everyday by him. I have to be stronger to defeat him.

(You)-Just out of curiousity how are you not a vampire?

(Taeyong)-I was lucky enough i guess since the day i found out that Wendy was captured in Jaehyun's basement i went on a mission to find her, only to have my sister almost killed off.

(You)-Wow, i'm so sorry to hear that

Soon after having that rather deep conversation between the two of you, you eventually arrived at the front of

Please log in to read the full chapter