( Past life pt.1)

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: So for the next two chapters or so will be pretty much on the background story of the past love triangle fiasco that took place between Wendy, Taeyong, and Jaehyun. After that the story will return to its original plot as you (Seulgi) now deals with having to take care of a vampire teen. 

(Flashback to 1 year ago)-

Wendy had been just an average highschool girl going about her normal boring life. Until one day in homeroom her life started to take a turn when she was introduced to Taeyong one of the top bullies of the school. 

(In homeroom one day)-

(Homeroom teacher calls for attendance as usual until Taeyong walks in suddenly)

(Teacher)-Excuse me I believe you're not in my class

Without hesitation he then takes a seat to the desk available next to Wendy as she had been the only girl in the entire school to have not known his identity. 

(Taeyong)-As of today I have switched home rooms due to my reckless behavior from my previous assigned Homerooms and this class was my absolute last resort but if you wish that my presence was gone then I'd gladly leave.

Girls soon immediately came to him with love letters, cookies, even wallets as if it was his birthday, but within all this group of girls only Wendy caught his eyes. As she had no interest in him what so ever which is what made him so attracted to her from that day on and so forth.

Everytime Homeroom was over he would leave Wendy a sticky note on her locker when she wouldn't see, writing in cheesy statements but left the from column as "Secret Admirer" since he knew she would never respond back to the biggest jerk-face of the entire school. 

(Compilation of their conversations)-

(Taeyong)-I just wanted to tell that the moment i first glanced at you, you were the only person that took away my attention. Hope i don't sound creepy.

(Wendy)-Aww thank you, i was actually having a bad day today, but your note really cheered me up!

(Taeyong)-Something bothering you?

(Wendy)-Well you know, life in general can be a pain. How do you know me? Do i have a class with you?

(Taeyong)-I do actually~

(Wendy)-Really? Which one? maybe we can meet each other soon

(Taeyong)-Maybe not yet, i mean i'm pretty shy in front of cute girls

(Wendy)-Yeah right, you sound like quite the flirt

(Taeyong)-I could be..getting curious?

(Wendy)-Very, is something holding you back perhaps? i mean i'm not the type of person to judge whether your a possible criminal, bully, you name it all i really won't mind. Because i know that from what you've written you seem like a generally kind guy.

After seeing those words with imaging Wendy's voice made tears rise up his eyes since he was never able to forgive himself for what he's done, it was if she secretly knew him enough to say those words that made him feel more at ease, building him the courage to ask her to meet him after school.

(Taeyong)-Wow do you already know who i am enough to say that? lol if you really want to meet me, come by the park nearby school after school tom

Please log in to read the full chapter