Day 9

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Your visions/dreams)-

You see yourself walking down a path filled of darkness, hearing certain types of voices from afar whispering something but it had been so soft to have been understood. 

Nothing made sense in this world, the path had been continous finding no end as you had only began to have gotten farther from the end of your destination.

The ground soon started to shake, crack opening causing you to drown from your own tears. Not understanding the worth of endurance, passion to do anything you found yourself falling wondering what has made you become this monster inside. 

Having only one desire, you had wanted nothing more than his love. Why was that so hard to be figured out? why was he still so obessessed with someone who's left him behind?

That's when you realized that the long path ahead of you only was potraying the life you had yet to live, you had so much more to see, acheive, and love. The long game was what you had fallen into. 

Playing your part was crucial, since everyone else in this world was already taken by their own fashion, characteristics, and powers/talents that made them so unique. It was now your chance to show off your abilities to become fearless.

Will you join the game? Is that what the future will bring upon you and Taeyong?

(Wendy's POV)-

"Get me out of here!" she yelled at the top of her lungs hoping someone would heroically save her.

(Jaehyun)-Gosh would you shut up already (he said untaping and untying the rope from her arms and legs)

(Wendy)-I was wrong about you wasn't I? Of course i was how could i believe you ever loved me the way i loved you.

(Jaehyun)-Okay listen you're not actually in love with me, your mind is sired and compelled because of my words, once it wears off you'll realize it was nothing in the first place

(Wendy)-Look at me in the eyes and tell me you've never loved me (she said slowly walking towards him)

(Jaehyun)-Get away from me, i don't know what i'll do to you, you know deep inside you want to kill me

(Wendy)-Yeah you're right i want to kill you because i don't know what's wrong with me these days lately, the only thing that's constantly been on my mind was always you, on whether you would either kill me or be kind to me its been a game of guessing when i could see you throughout the day to just have the guts to tell you how i deeply feel about you (she says almost in tears)

(Jaehyun)-(interupts her briefly)-"Wendy-ah" (before she continued without listening)

(Wendy)-(takes his hand to her heart asking him)-does this feel fake to you, i've never loved anyone this way before why are you doing this to me?

(Jaehyun)-(cups her face not knowing what he was about to do before gently kissing her forehead forcing himself to not kiss her lips no matter how much he secretly wanted to whispering to her)-"Don't love me, you don't belong with someone like me, leave when i'll eventually let you go just look at me as your abusive fake boyfriend since that's what i really am"

(Wendy)-(cries out)-"no your not! you're so much more than that, i know that you weren't always this kind of person i can tell from the look in your eyes when you were almost about to kill me off but something in your instincts told you not to, your true emotions were shown at that moment and i know that no matter how much you want to kill that girl (talking about Hyorin who was put into a cell) you'll save her in the end. Because that's the kind of person you really are"

(Jaehyun)-(yells because he wasn't sure who he even was anymore not wanting Wendy to get into his

Please log in to read the full chapter