Day 14

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Taeyong's POV)-

(Starts coughing out his own blood since he wasn't properly trained to consume any blood he constantly suffered in the conditions of starving or overdrinking blood he would find, in other words he was highly dangerous and completely capable of killing anyone that he could grab his hands on, another dangerous factor about him were his emotions that were unpredictable meaning that one moment he could be the sweetest guy on the planet and the next he'll be wanting to hunt you down)

(Security Guard)-I see you've killed everyone near your cell, how much blood could you possibly need for a little guy like you (he says before stabbing him in order to prevent Taeyong from killing him to then proceeding into asking him a set of questions)

(Taeyong)-(attempts to regain his energy while giving off a death glare to the guards staring him down outside his cell)-"you won't get anything from me"

(Security Guard)-(looks at the other guards indicating them to get more vervain to make Taeyong suffer even more)-"You might want to obey me, if you want to stay alive"

(Taeyong)-Kill me then! (he yells)

(Security Guard)-We would but you heal to quickly, so what is that you mentioned about the other vampires? Are they your friends perhaps? What vampire organization do you know of?

(Taeyong)-What if they are (he says getting ready to throw one of the branches/sticks in the cell to one of the guards arms and legs to stabbing them)

(Security Guard)-(As if the guard had eyes over his head he had caught the stick without even looking behind him to then asking him more personal questions)-"So anyone on your mind lately?" "Possibly a girlfriend?"

(Taeyong)-So your acting like a parent now? just so you know no matter how many times you attempt to kill me i only become stronger

(Security Guard)-Then we'll only become more aggressive with our weapons, now spill on the vampire organizations you came from

(Taeyong)-There's no such thing as a vampire organization, why can't you humans understand that?! Can't you see that every vampire wants to simply just live a normal life but we're constantly being discriminated by the public thanks to people like yourselves

(Security Guard)-(proceeds into bringing in more sunlight..but little did they know Taeyong had a daylight ring that prevented him from burning entirely anyway)

(Taeyong)-You can't keep me in here forever, i'm only one vampire i'm practically only one piece of the puzzle you guys are trying to complete

(Security Guard)-(all gather in one room filled with multiple scientists that have come to create an injection that makes Taeyong absolutely crazy in order to then expose him into the public about how the existence of vampires is absolutely true, and that they aren't and shouldn' t be toleranced within society and judged upon)

(Your POV)-

(Screams for your life as you only became more and more suffocated inside th

Please log in to read the full chapter