Day 2

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyong's POV:

After calming down his sister and putting her down to sleep, he noticed that your presence was no longer next to him which made him worried to the point where he had searched the entire apartment thinking "wait why am i worrying about a girl i've never meet in my entire life aish" he said as he ruffled his hair in frustration before heading back to his room exhausted.

As he changed he noticed a sticky note on his desk that read "Sorry for leaving without a notice, my parents were worrying about and i figured i'd leave anyway since my shift had ended. Thank you for telling that crucial information about your sister, i will definetly take it into in the future.

From:Kang Seulgi (A/N:Would someone let me know if her last name is Kim or Kang thanks now back to the story)

After reading your name he suddenly has a moment of pause for no apparent reason, for some strange reason your name reminded of him of his happy childhood years. Which had been the years that had included him and his entire family that he now doesn't have by his side.

Maybe the two of you possibly met in the time between kindergarten and elementary school, but what are the chances right?

After he remenisced over his moments for a long time during that night, he decided to visit the cemetary on that Saturday you would come, after many years of feeling betrayed, angered, lonely, wanting to have pure happiness for once.

(He then finally went on with his regular night routine before falling asleep fairly quickly due to working over 5 jobs in a day)

(The next day)-

 Dear diary

Yesterday was pretty tiring day, i never expected to meet such a sweet little girl who struggles with anxiety due to the amount of stress and worries she holds in all to herself. This somehow reminds me of my old-self in how when my parents were on the verge of divorcing i was scared and stressed to the point where i had to go meet up with a counselor to cope with my emotions. And not to forget her brother who has a cold personality but a warm heart (at least i hope) Here i go to another day in my babysitting career~

As you arrived to the gate once again you saw Taeyong running past you with a group of men yelling at him "you owe us last months payment along with this months payment or else you and your sister will be forced to leave this apartment, we can no longer keep holding off by waiting"

You then felt a hand pull you into the apartment which happened to belong to his sister

(His sister)-Unnie, we're in trouble (she says with tearful eyes)

(You)-What's going on? how is it possible that your brother still hasn't made enough money after working five different part time jobs?

(His sister)-Its because that money is easily spent and saved for our months worth of food, my brothers college tuition...i told him to save some in the bank but he won't listen.

(You)-I still don't understand i mean you guys couldn't possbily spend that much on food, which also means that i'm working here without any payment making this a complete waste of my time.

Please log in to read the full chapter