Day 11

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Hyorin's POV)-

(Sees Wendy collapsing onto the floor hearing her brother's name out of suddenly causing her to question: "DId she lose her memory or something?")

She then attempted to break the cage open several times even if she knew that the alarm would go off triggering the noise throughout the mansion causing her and Wendy to be dead. But that wasn't what was important at that brief second because the only thing that had mattered was to save Wendy and bringing her back to Taeyong. (In her mind at least since she still knew her brother loved her...does this statement still count as of right now?)

After practically destroying the cage, getting the courage and enough energy from the blood bag she uses her vampire speed picking up Wendy and ran for her life trying to find the closest escape pod throughout the entire dungeon/lair which had been surrounded by bricks and a secret underground tunnel.

Taking careful steps while running for her and Wendy's life she made sure the lasers that had gone off throughout the entire mansion wasn't going to stop her, even though both her and Wendy were deeply injured she tried her best not knowing what triggered her humanity back, in a way she had always adored Wendy and saw her as an amazing role model to look up too, since before the whole vampire transformation she had been the most caring person she's ever met after her mother who's no longer in her life.

Wendy always took care of both her and Taeyong even before the two had became a couple, she truly believed Wendy was the "one" for him although that wasn't something she was to decide for him but she always supported Wendy to being part of the family, instead of you (Seulgi) who knew nothing about his past life and his struggles since Taeyong had never had the courage to express those emotions to anyone else but her.

Reaching nearly the end of the tunnel, the question of whether only one of them would survive was building up hoping that even if she weren't to make it out alive (since the single blood bag's energy was starting to decrease in her system) she at least wanted to save Wendy's life after everything she had done and gone through for her she wanted to grant her something meaningful by giving her the chance to re-live her life, eat delicious foods, fall in love with someone who'll appreciate her as they grow old together happily.

Fortunately the two of them were able to make it out of the tunnel alive, however they had no idea what horror awaited them as several vampires had been waiting for them in front of the exit gate which was the only way of fully escaping the mansion itself. Hyorin had to think quick within that second, but she hadn't known that Jaehyu

Please log in to read the full chapter