six ♔

Lee Jihoon and the Twelve Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is my f-fault.. this is, all my fault.."

Jimin watch his best friend cried his heart out. The latter was crying since the day Jihoon disappeared. Since that day after he talked to Yoongi, he hid himself from everyone, from the whole world. And he kept blaming his self for Jihoon's disappearance. It was all good that Jimin was there. Jimin always keep an eye on his best friend even if he is at school, afraid that Taehyung might do something to himself. He walk to Taehyung's bed and slowly sat beside the crying male who was curled up in a ball. 

"Taehyung..."

Jimin called the latter with worry in his voice he hated seeing Taehyung like this. Suddenly, Taehyung raise his head and look at Jimin with cold eyes, the look that he rarely made and made Jimin tremble slightly. The look didn't last long and sad begging eyes was there again. Tears after tears. 

Taehyung fists his trembling hands and look Jimin straight in the eye, "J-jimin.. my Jihoonie, d-did they already f-found my baby? J-jiminie p-please.." Jimin felt his heart breaking it was the most horrible sight he have ever seen in his life. Taehyung look at Jimin and whisper 'what', the latter could only give him a sad smile, "I'm sorry Taehyung they still hadn't found Jihoon but the polices were trying thei--" Jimin was cut off and end up flinching when Taehyung throw the glass of water at the other side of the room. 

"Get out please.." Jimin sigh and stood up. Taehyung start to cry again and Jimin could not do anything but to, watch. 

A tear escape from his sight, 'where are you Jihoon? Please come back soon'

woozi ~ gets ~ woozy

"Human.."

"Human wake up.."

"Human!" 

Jihoon jolted up from the rag, fully awake when someone shouted at him. He turn his sleepy gaze at the fuming vampire who just rolled his eyes at him. Jihoon let it be and stood up washing away his sleepiness. "What is it vampire?" The said vampire scoff at the name he was just called, "Seungkwan." Seungkwan said narrowing his eyes at the human. Jihoon grin at him, "then mine is Jihoon, Seungkwan." 

Seungkwan only roll his yes AGAIN at him, "Seungcheol hyung told me to bring you to the kitchen, you must be hungry." Jihoon let out an awe sound and nodded at Seungkwan. He is really hungry, no joke. He don't know when is the last time he eat. Jihoon followed the vampire as they went out of the room and walk through the corridors. This place make him shiver. It was dark and the only light, were torches. There are some light at the ceiling but it was dim. And no joke, it was cold. 

Seungkwan is not blind to not notice the human was cold and so he did the thing he ISN'T suppose to do. "Here." Jihoon stared at the jacket the vampire was giving him, he shyly reach for the jacket and immediately wore it. A smile was creepin' on his lips as he thanked Seungkwan, the boy only roll his eyes for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter