five ♚

Lee Jihoon and the Twelve Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung we all know you lied."

 

Seungcheol look at Vernon when he said that. A serious and darken expression was plastered on his pale handsome face as he took a deep breath. "If you're talking about Mingyu, yes I know. But it's not the matter here, the matter is who is that person that saved him in the Damian River." Seungcheol said and all twelve vampires stayed silent.

 

After they leave Jihoon, they immediately gathered in the living. Its not to talk about getting a human, it's to talk about Jihoon. In their eyes and smell, he is a human. But something about him, is different and weird. And all of them took a notice of that but stay quiet to not misunderstood the situation.

 

"He said that he is from the Mystica Forest which means the forest is can be seen between two worlds. And the Damian River is the portal, am I right?" Joshua said that made the others think more deeper. "He also mentioned about his friends can't see the Damian River that means they went there earlier before the cheated part of his boyfriend happens." Seokmin said.

 

Jeonghan frustratedly mess his long hair and annoyed look at Seungcheol, "You know guys. It's not even one day yet, maybe it's still eight hours since that human went here and many had happen in less than an hour." 

 

"This is an important one but Jeonghan hyung is right Coups Hyung, let's not rush this and let's just observe him first. We captured him not as our prey but to help him." Dino announced and everyone became silent again. A long sigh escape Seungcheol's mouth and he nodded. "Fine. Dino is right guys. We should not rush this situation it's not even one day and we are panicking over a harmless human. Let's just keep an eye on him and protect him okay?" The eleven vampires nodded and Seungcheol stood up meaning dismissing all of them and he stopped right in front of the door turning around with a scary smile that made the others eyes widen.

 

"Also, don't try to harm him. Okay?" And he vanished. Vernon sigh in relief as he stared at Seungkwan who just rolled his eyes, probably annoyed by what Seungcheol just said. "Hyung do know that we all survived without drinking blood of any human for years how could he say that?"

 

"He just warned us Kwannie don't worry." Seokmin said and the latter just stay quiet after that. 

 

"Let us observe the human first."

 

woozi ~ gets ~ woozy

 

"What do want to talk about Taehyung?" Yoongi asked as he dry the utensils he used carefully. "About Jihoon," it made Yoongi stop from what he is doing and peek a sight of a serious Taehyung for a moment before continuing drying the utensils. "I'm sorry." Yoongi sigh and shook his head.

 

"It's not your fault Tae--"

 

"No it's my fault hyung." Yoongi turn around and raise a brow at Taehyung, "And how can you say that?" Taehyung stay silent while Yoongi is patiently waiting for his answer. "I-i cheated on him hyung." 

 

Yoongi stared at Taehyung blankly and it felt like he just became deaf. "Hyung I'm really sorry. I know! I know it's my fault. It's just an accident--"

 

"Get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter