eight ♔

Lee Jihoon and the Twelve Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warm and hungry.

Jihoon felt warm and hungry when he woke up. He was still a bit unconscious from sleeping as he stared at the blanket on him. Jihoon smiled a bit, "The blanket keeps me warm." Jihoon scoop the blanket in his arms, hugging it with a slight blush. The scene didn't last long when Jihoon finally came back to his senses. 

Jihoon wander his eyes around the room as he recall the scene from earlier. 

Hoshi was close to bite him.

Jihoon put his hand on his neck and sigh in relief when nothing is strange. Jihoon look at his palm, surprising him that there are no wounds. His eyes blinking in disbelief as he stared at his unwounded palm. Then Jihoon remembered that he is with immortals. He smiled.

Those vampires cure this, for real.

Jihoon look at the curtains. The light passing through the curtains is red, then it means it was past 6 pm. Jihoon put the blanket aside and stand up lazily. He walk towards the wall where a white dress was hanged at. 


There was a sticky note on the collar of the dress, Jihoon get the note and read it. 

Jihoon the sleeping beauty~ Please wear this dress that I gave you as an apology for what I did. :3 I'm very sorry princess.

p.s once you're done, go to the kitchen we're all eating together tonight ;)

- Hoshi Hurricane

Jihoon shake his head with a small smile. He is not mad at Hoshi at all, he is just shook from all the happenings. 

He stared at the dress, Jihoon find it a little weird. Well, it looks like a church's clothes and it was pretty . . . Cool. "I wonder where did they got this kind of clothes. I remember them wearing this kind of dress too but differ in color and design." Jihoo tilt his head.

"Well, it's pretty good. Imma change."

--

After Jihoon changed his clothes, he silently went out of the room, bare feet. Jihoon didn't really mind walking around the mansion bare feet, the ground is cold and clean and he loves that kind of thing. "Ah . . . I wonder.." As he walk through the hallway, "Where is this?" Jihoon find himself lost. 

The whole mansion is really big, you can't blame him he never went into a mansion that is really big like this and he is a complete stranger. Jihoon slap his forehead in annoyance. "Where are they? Where is this? The hell." Jihoon continue to walk in the hallway, hoping he is in the right way. 

"What did the church said?"

"They told us to be careful."

"Huh? Who is that?" Jihoon went to the room where the door is open a bit. He peep through the door and saw Jeonghan and Seungcheol. Jihoon was glad he finally found them and was about to barge in when both continue their conversation.

"Why? Is there something going to happen?" Jeonghan said, looking at Seungcheol with worried eyes.

"Finding of Pandora's Box has started."

Jihoon can clearly see Jeonghan's eyes getting big as Seungcheol remained calm while his eyes are close. 

Pandora's box? What is that? Jihoon thought and peep again but to his surprise the two vampires is not their anymore.

"Don't you know eavesdropping is rather, rude?" 

"AHHHHHH!" Jihoon fell on his own and hiss in pain. He glared at Seungcheol who was staring at blankly at him and Jeonghan beside him with his usual angelic smile. "I'M NOT EAVESDROPPING YOU BASTARD!! SCARING THE HELL OUT OF ME!" Jihoon shouted and stood up, still hardly glaring at Seungcheol. The older vampire of the two walk closer to Jihoon and leaned closer to the glaring human. 

"You were eavesdropping, I can clearly hear your thoughts don't you remember? And your presence is rather obvious, that's why I know you were eavesdropping." Jihoon sigh in defeat. There's no way arguing with this vampire, he will ended up surrendering again so he don't bother anymore. "Fine. I heard some of your conversation but really, I was lost in here earlier and just found you guys talking here and that." Jihoon said honestly, shrugging his shoulders. 

Seungcheol and Jeonghan look at each other for a moment and drag Jihoon with them inside of the room they where in earlier. "Y-yah! What are you going to do?!" 

"Calm down Jihoon, we were just going to ask you something." Jeonghan said with a smile. His smile always calms Jihoon. The human look around the room and he was amazed seeing books that are very big on a very big shelves. 

"Jihoon do you perhaps heard everything?" Seungcheol asked out of nowhere. Jihoon look at him wuth something on his eyes, "If you're talking about earlier, the church and the Pandora's Box something? Yep." Jihoon said honestly. "Anyways what's Pandora's box. What's with the church? I thought vampires are afraid to churches and cross?" Seungcheol sigh at the questions and sat down on the coach where he is sitting earlier.

"First of all, it's true that vampires are afraid of crosses but this church we are talking about are not like yours in the unbroken world."

"Huh?"

"Our church doesn't have a God."

"Huh?

HUH?

HAHH?!"

Jihoon is completely shook.

Jeonghan let out a chuckle, "It was a long story Jihoon, but don't worry there are still some circumstance of Broken and Unbroken world's that are the same. Our church, isn't a simple church at the very first so don't underestimate it." And Jeonghan winked at Jihoon.

"Then what about the Pandora's box?" Both Seungcheol and Jeonghan look again at each other and to Jihoon who look rather serious. "Don't you really know? I thought they though you in the unbroken world about angels and devils or whatsoever." Seungcheol said and Jihoon let out a laugh. "Sorry but I'm really not into those genre. So I don't know a thing."

"Stupid."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU MORON?!" Jihoon angrily shouted at Seungcheol.

"Don't shout. But you know you suddenly became noisy and talkative than before. You don't seem like that a lot, is this the side effect of Hoshi's?" Jihoon blush at what Seungcheol have said. It's not that he is a quiet person or lonesome or something like that. He is just irritated for some reason that makes him shouting and all. 

"Don't change the topic."

"Fine, brat. Pandora's box. It's something that is very dangerous in the whole world. Pandora's box, is where the devil of the devils, the evil of the evils where sealed in. Meaning both broken and unbroken world will be in danger once the Pandora's box was opened." 

"So . . . Where is this Pandora's box. You just said that the Finding of Pandora's box just started?"

"Twelve years ago, the Pandora's box was stolen. It was said that the one who stole it was from the Royalties."

"Royalties?" Jihoon asked and Seungcheol nodded. "They said it was stolen by one of the member of the Royalties that ended up into a war. All of the creatures in the world except humans killed all the members of the Royal family, the same time in that war the world was split into two by the Gods resulting the broken and unbroken worlds. And right now, the dark side of the broken world is making a move to find the Pandora's box." 

Jihoon was quieted for a moment. It was deja vu after all for him. He look straight at Seungcheol's eyes, "then what are they making a move for?" Seungcheol smirked as Jeonghan close his eyes.

"They're getting tired of the broken world being split into two. They want to devour the other side of the broken world so as they can finally devour the unbroken world by using the Pandora's box. To awaken their 'God'." Jihoon once again was quieted. He really didn't fully understand but something, deep in his heart was aching. Not his organs but his feelings.

After that an awkward silence occurred or maybe for Jihoon only. Jeonghan was arrang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter