two ♔

Lee Jihoon and the Twelve Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! Thank you very much for the 126 subs! Like really?! Is this even legit?! Thank you again! Enjoy your reading! 

 

[Note: still not edited]

 

-ONEVSTWELVE-

 

"Good morning my sunshine!" 

 

Its what Taehyung said after he saw Jihoon and hug his younger boyfriend who looks pretty sleepy and cute with his large white sweater. It was only 5:30 in the morning, the sky is still dark and the moon still shines brightly on the sky. But students from Jihoon's class were all in the bus, they were still waiting for the other students.

 

Taehyung smelled his boyfriend's brown hair and he can't help it but to smiled at the strawberry scent. It was one of the reason why he loved Jihoon so much, not only because of his grumpy but cute attitude, his pretty personality, his small and feminine body and his fragile features outside but a brave boy inside. 

 

Jihoon only hummed as answer and snuggle in his boyfriend's chest, making Taehyung chuckles at his adorableness. "Hey love, don't sleep in my chest while standing or else you want me to carry you to our bus?" Taehyung tease his little boyfriend. Jihoon only groaned and quickly let go of the their hug, glaring at his boyfriend and pinching Taehyung's side stomach. The elder fake a hurt expression and Jihoon only rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's playfulness. 

 

The couple laugh and Jihoon tiptoed and peck Taehyung on the lips. Jihoon put his hands around Taehyung's neck as the older bent down and their foreheads touching. They both smiled sweetly at each other and both sharing a lovingly stares.

 

"I love you Jihoonie, you're my one and only." Taehyung said and Jihoon blushed. He smiled at the thought of he is the only one who can make Jihoon do this kind of things, the younger didn't really like this kind of this things but everything turn upside down when he met Taehyung. 

 

"I love you too, Taehyung-ah." Jihoon said, until a boy with a cute bunny teeth and a cute smile appeared on their side, ruining their moment.

 

"Hey lovebirds. I know you guys loved each other so much and you were like cheesy and stuffs even in this waiting shed, but you guys are the only ones waiting." Jungkook said with a playful smirk and the couple rolled their eyes at him. Both Taehyung and Jihoon stood up straight and ran to Jungkook who was walking a feet apart from them, "Hey you're such a tease." Jihoon said and Jungkook just chuckled and put an arm on his small best friend, 

 

"That's why I am your best friend." Jungkook said and winked at his best friend. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the scene of his lover and his best friend. The three already made it to the bus and sat on their prospective seats. Of course Jihoon and Taehyung sat together while Jungkook is at the back of their seat. Their ride starts silently as all of the students were asleep because it was still early in the morning.

 

~ woozi ~ gets ~ woozy ~

 

After 4 and half hours.

 

"Woah! I didn't expect Mystica forest to be this beautiful! I thought they were just kidding about the colorful forest!" Jungkook said, mesmerize by the colorful surroundings. All of the students of 143 class were now walking inside of the Mystica forest. They were all mesmerize by the beauty of Mystica forest. 

 

They walk after about 2 minutes and they finally reach their destination which is the campsite. They all gathered in the middle of the campsite where there are a pile of woods. Mr. Kang, their P.E teacher went to the front with someone. 

 

"Good morning 143 class!" Mr. Kang shouted and 143 class greeted back. "Since we're here now in Mystica forest we will talk about the rules and regulations. You need to read it all when its given. Please give them the papers now, thank you." Then a two guys and two woman in their 30's who have the rules and regulations papers in their hands and handed each student one. 

 

Jihoon read the rules and regulations seriously,

 

RULES AND REGULATIONS;

 

RULE #1 - Be cooperative and Active to the activities, ALL THE TIME. (Except if you're injured or sicked)

 

RULE #2 - ALWAYS wake up and sleep on time. You need to be awake at the time of exactly 6:00 AM and need to be in your tent at the time of exactly 8:00 PM. 

 

RULE #3 - You always need to eat on time; Breakfast time at 7:00-7:30 AM, Lunch time at 11:30 AM-12:00 PM, Dinner time at 6:30-7:30 PM.

 

RULE #4 - Be friendly, courteous, brave, intelligent, active, responsible, tolerable and independent.

 

RULE #4 - Alcohols, Cigarettes, things that are unnecessary in Camping is strictly not allowed.

 

RULE #5 - Don't let yourself part from your group or get lost in the forest of Mystica. Mystica forest is very big and its impossible for you to be found if you get lost. (PLEASE FOLLOW THIS RULE; IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT)

 

RULE #6 - Don't say unnecessary words [VULGAR, RESTRICTED, ETC] while you're still in the forest. (STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED)

 

RULE #7 - FOLLOW ALL THE RULES FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AND SAFETY.

 

The person beside their teacher explained about the rules and regulation and the students listen well.

 

"Ok class, since there are only seven tents and you're 22 each tents will be having 3 people in it and the biggest tent of the seven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter