nine

Lee Jihoon and the Twelve Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin are you really sure about this?"

"Yes I've already decided Mika. There's no turning back anymore." Jimin said as he walk in the forest of Mystica. "I can't let anything to happen with Yoongi and Jihoon. They're important to me Mika." Mika, a phoenix let out a sigh and landed on Jimin's shoulder, "Then I have no choice but to go with you. But Jimin it's better if you decrease your power once we get into the Damian river. Like Mikhail it's also dangerous for you to be in Endolux. It's just for your own safety." Jimin smiled waving his hands.

"Yeah I know Mika."

"Do you even know where is he going right now?" Mika asked and Jimin nod, winking at him. "Of course. Knowing him for already hundred of years, he is going to Hoseok hyung." Jimin pick up a flower and put it in his pants pocket. "You know where Chamuel is right now?"

Jimin smirked, "He is in my place right now. By the way Mika you should go back, your power is stressing me out." Jimin said and the phoenix let out some curses for Jimin before turning into a light and move right in Jimin's necklace.

Jimin look up at the sky, Taehyung-ah I will sure bring back Jihoon. Please wait a bit longer.

woozi ~ gets ~ woozy

It was all dark, the room was covered in darkness except from one place where a big glass window was and the moonlight was passing through it. There by the window a man in all black standing while looking at the red moon. The moon's red reflection reflecting in his eyes beautifully. He is not smiling nor expressing any expression but his eyes is coldly staring at the moon.

"Please excuse my intrusion Lord Hyde." 

A black butterfly that turn into a man in all black with a hat said and appear right meters away from the said Lord Hyde. "It's unusual for you to be here this early Kyungsoo, I wonder why." Hyde said and turn around. Torches started to lit up fires revealing the whole room and the Hyde. 

Kyungsoo bow his head, "I don't have any excuse for that Lord Hyde but I've located Min Jihoon." The news brought a smile to Hyde's emotionless face. He walk towards Kyungsoo with a smile and pat the man's shoulder. "Where is he?"

"First district Michael, at Pandora's Guardians Sacred House. But base on what I've seen, Jihoon still hasn't made a foot outside of the Sacred house ever since he came. It seems they're planning on keeping him in until the truth was revealed." Hyde his dry lips, "Oh? So it was the twelve vampires after all. I didn't expect they're the ones going to babysit my property. This is exciting." 

Hyde started to laugh and then sat in one of the couches, brushing his fingers through his white locks. Kyungsoo followed his movements with his eyes, "And what about Jeon?" Hyde turn back his expressionless face as he lit up a small fire on his palm. 

"Jeon Jungkook is already making his move and is currently walking towards the Damian River in unbroken world." Kyungsoo said and Hyde let out a hum of satisfaction. He then let out a another smile, "Thank you for your help Kyungsoo. Keep an eye on my property."

"Lord Hyde there is something else I've to tell you." Kyungsoo's sudden words perks Hyde's interests. "What is it?" 

"Raphael started a move also." Hyde was quieted after Kyungsoo announce that. A smirk formed in his lips and he snap his fingers and for a moment another visitor came but round this time it was a kid around 13 with an eye patch. "Why did you suddenly called for me my Lord?" The boy said with nothingness in his voice. "Its your turn now my boy, Shun. Go and keep an eye on Raphael." Shun's eyes widen and the child scream in excitement, "This is excellent! I've been waiting this for so long Lord Hyde! Thank you very much!" Shun bowed before disappearing.

"You're also dismissed now Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo bowed again before disappearing like Shun. Hyde close his eyes and opened it again but his eyes turning into crystal blue, his gaze more colder than ever. 

"Thought you're also an enemy my dear friend."

woozi ~ gets ~ woozy

The twelve vampires stared with a surprise look on their faces at Jihoon-no they're definitely staring on the small creature on top of his head. 

"W-where did you get that--no how did you get that drakon?!" Chan ask amazingly, his eyes sparkling with adoration. Jihoon smile excitedly and pat the drakon's head which the small drakon purr with. "He just appeared peeping his eyes at my window and then when I opened the window he suddenly became small and flew on my head. So he is a drakon? I thought Isaac was a dragon!" 

"Stupid! It was really a dragon! Dragon's in greek word is drakon." Said Seungkwan with a straight face and Jihoon pouted at being called stupid by a youngster. "But you said he instead of it? And Isaac? You already claimed it and named it?" Wonwoo asked and Jihoon frown.

"He said he is a male and his name is Isaac. Although at first I thought he is a female because he is pink--" "IT TALKED TO YOU?!" Jihoon flinch when all of the vampire shouted at the same time with the same sentence. Isaac the dragon let out a cute sound, "bubuya bubuya!" Hoshi, Chan and Seokmin was melting by the adorableness of the drakon. Jihoon smiled and he brought up a black backpack that made the vampires stare at him curiously. "What's with that?" Seungcheol ask with a brow raised. 

"A survival bag. Because Chan said we're going to travel for 3-4 days." Jihoon said honestly and the vampires was quieted for a moment before they all cracked into laughter well except for Seungkwan, Seungcheol and Jeonghan. "W-what are you all laughing at?! What's funny?!" Jihoon shouted with a red face. It was the vampires fault at the first place that's why they're laughing. How dumb of them to forget that Jihoon is still a human and the survival of humans are very high and positive. Thought a drakon taken a liking on him. 

"But you know Jihoon-ah we can't talk to Isaac you said?" Joshua suddenly said out of nowhere and Jihoon's eyes widen amazingly, "Really?! So I am special because I can talk and understand Isaac?" Joshua nod with a smile. "Drakons only talked to those creature they taken a liking. And you're one of them." Jihoon look up at the drakon and both of them let out a grin. 

"By the way guys you need to leave as soon as possible. Time is important so don't waste it anymore." Seungcheol interrupted and the mood started to get serious. Jihoon awkwardly stand where he is. Right now, he have so many question inside of his head. He wanted to ask where are they going. Why do they need to go somewhere. Why are they so serious over this thing. 
"But before that, I want to explain some things to Jihoon." Seungcheol said and Jihoon gulp. This seems to be a really serious time. "This place we are living at is Pandora's Guardians Sacred Place. It was located in District one in short Archangel Michael's lounge. There are six other Districts. The second district is Jophiel's lounge, District three is Gabriel's, fourth district is Uriel's lounge, district five is Chamuel's lounge, district six is Raguel and seventh district is Raphael."

"The seven archangels?" Jihoon said and Seungcheol nodded, "Yes. The seven districts were named after the seven archangels. I'll explain this thing the next time but importantly the real thing here is you." 

"M-me?! Why?" Jihoon surprisingly ask. Wonwoo chuckle, "Yes human. You're definitely look like a human just the way you look right now that'll only attract other creatures that's why we have no choice but to make some make over to you." 

"M-make over? How?" they were scaring Jihoon a little bit. But the vampires only smile nicely, "Don't worry you won't feel anything, just stay where you are." Jeonghan said and Seungkwan, Jeonghan and Joshua circled around him. The three vampires mumble things while their palms pointing at Jihoon. Suddenly there was a blinding lights occur in each of their palms and it happen very fast that Jihoon stared on the ground dumbfounded after the blinding lights gone. The three vampires smiled proudly while looking at Jihoon. The other vampires let out an amaze gasps.

Seokmin excitedly gave Jihoon a mirror, "Wow hyung! You look cool!" Jihoon look at himself on the mirror and he was surprise seeing a pretty guy with green hair and green eyes.


"I-is this really me?!" Jihoon asked, his voice pitching up and the elder vampires chuckle. Seungcheol clear his throat gaining the attentions of the others. His eyes narrowing while looking at each of them, "It was decided that Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Joshua and Minghao are chosen to come with you. And you guys, you know what is it right?" The four vampires nodded. Jeonghan then smiled at Jihoon and the three vampires. Him being the eldest started, "Let's go, Vernon bring us to Michael's church. Jihoon hold onto Wonwoo." Jihoon was too confuse why Jeonghan instruct him to hold onto Wonwoo so Wonwoo instead grab him and hold him by his shoulders. And Jihoon suddenly felt like the world is shaking making him close his eyes. 

"We're here." Hansol said. Cold breeze of the wind past through Jihoon. He slowly open his eyes and the bright rise of the sun blinded him. His focus finally return and Jihoon smile widely because of the scenery right in front of his eyes. They're on the top floor of Michael's church. They can see everything like houses, buildings, shops and others that was inside the District one. Even the different kind of creatures. Jihoon stare at the creatures below, he and Isaac make eye contact and smiled to each other. He can't believe that these mythical creatures were actually real. It's not only just a story or a fiction he is reading, they are a real thing that are moving and breathing. "Fascinated?" Wonwoo said and Jihoon nodded with a gentle smile, "I didn't really thought your world will be this beautiful. It's really different from my world." 

The vampires can't help it but to smile. Then Minghao gave Jihoon a black cloak, the human confusedly look at him, "why are you giving me this?"

"You should wear it Jihoon-ssi, your disguise is already perfect but to make sure of your safety and for the troubles, you wear that to not seek any attention and you need to hide that drakon." Minghao explained. Jihoon wear the black cloak as the drakon hide in his hood. "And one more thing Jihoon-ah." Jeonghan narrow his eyes, "Don't call us with our names instead call me Mond."

"Mines Kreuz," Joshua said with his usual gentle smile.

"Call me Ice but not really," Wonwoo said jokingly that made Jihoon smile, "I'm Kind Jihoon-ssi." Minghao said. (A/n: pronounce kid with an n, kind. Not the kind word that means good.)

"Alright sirs." Jihoon saluted and the vampires sigh in relief when Jihoon didn't ask anything. "I'm going now hyungs, Jihoon-ssi. Please be careful on your way. We'll keep in track of you guys." Vernon said. The four vampires nod at him and he disappear. Joshua sniff into the air and his eyes narrow before nodding to Jeonghan. Jeonghan look at Minghao, sending him a message. Jihoon was too preoccupied by the scene and he was shock to see Minghao kneeling in front of him like he was lending his back to Jihoon. Minghao said, "Jihoon-ssi please get on my back we're leaving now." Jihoon was hesitating as he look at the three remaining vampires who only nodded at him. He bent down and put his body on Minghao's back as he put his arms around the vampire's neck not too tight. Minghao smile a little and hold Jihoon's thighs as he stood up. "You're so light." He whisper and Jihoon let out a pout, "Am I? I thought I'm heavy." 

"You only thought that but you're too light like a paper." Jihoon smile like a maniac, "then I'll take that as a compliment Kind." Minghao smirk but then his emotions vanish when Jeonghan said, "Let's go to the second district, Jophiel's lounge."

Jihoon eyes widen when Jeonghan jumped down from where they are followed by Joshua and Wonwoo. He hold onto Minghao tightly, "Are we really going to go down there from here Kind-ssi?" Jihoon asked with a trembling voice making Minghao chuckle, "Yes Jihoon-ssi but don't worry we're supernatural right? Just hold onto me, I'll protect you no matter what." Jihoon nod in Minghao's back, and Minghao sigh in relief. He started to run and jump down from Mich

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter