twelve ♔

Lee Jihoon and the Twelve Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ wootothezi

"You are leaving already?"

Jihoon glance at the four vampires, busying themselves by helping the sisters with their chores. When no one answered Jin, Jihoon turn to him and awkwardly nods.

Jihoon, "Yes.." Jin's eyes lighten a little as if he just remembered something. "Ah! I guess I'll give this to you now. It's hard giving this to you when those red pups are around."

In the hand of the Bishop, lays a necklace with a wooden sword as its pendant. Jin placed it around Jihoon's neck and the human curiously stare at the pendant. It does look normal, but why would the Bishop give him something like this?

"Don't lose it. And unsheathed it when you're in trouble."

His voice is serious and his eyes staring right at Jihoon like he just gave him twenty-five percent of his lifespan. Jihoon nod and smile, "Thank you very much!"

"What did you gave to him?", Jeonghan. Jihoon was surprised to be honest, the vampire didn't just suddenly appears behind him. Jin let out a grin and put his index finger to his lips as one of his eyes close, he playfully said, "Just a secret between me and Jihoon-ie. Right Jihoon?"

Jihoon just laugh awkwardly and said, "Yes..."

Jin smirk, the vampire rolled his eyes and said, "Pathetic."

The Bishop pouted and his voice is whining childishly so as his actions, being called 'pathetic' by someone younger than him is embarrassing. Jihoon wanted to laugh, but he doesn't want Jin to get offended, so he just turns around and was suddenly attacked by two hungry animals seeking for their master's touch and affection. Jihoon's eyes were wide, but you can see the relief in it, "Isaac? Klein? Where did you two go?"

Isaac landed on Jihoon's head and cuddle with his hair while Klein climb on Jihoon's legs up to his chest and rub its head within his neck, the actions were ticklish for Jihoon. He pats their heads and hide them in his cloak.

Jihoon, "I'm glad you're both safe, don't disappear like that again."

Seeing this scene like he is watching a drama, Joshua let out a small smile. Minghao, "He's so pure hyung. I don't really get it why he is here."

Joshua, "his deeds is unknown, but not means its unknown that it can be harmful. His heart was on that a fragile for the weak, but really strong for justice." Joshua's smile drop and continue, "But his soul, I can't say that it's pure. My vines are telling me that in the future, Jihoon will break and that's what I don't know how and why."

Minghao stared at the smiling human, his face filled with concern. "Jihoon, who are you really?"

Jihoon let out a sneeze.

Guys, we need to go.

The vampires, including the human heard Jeonghan's voice in their minds and went to the eldest vampire.

Jin, "Don't you want to stay a night here? It'll be cold and dangerous out there when darkness came." It was a good offer for all of them and Jihoon thought it was the perfect offer. It will be his first night outside of the Broken world and he wanted to experience how it works sleeping inside of a church. Seeing the face of the vampires Jihoon guess they won't accept the offer, and he is right.

"Nah Jin, thanks for the offer. We will reach the Halbmond city by twenty to twenty-one so it's fine." Jeonghan motioned them to start walking and give Jin a knowing look. Jin smiled, his eyes closing as he waved at them.

That sesz is finished? , Mond.

Yeah, but still be careful of the sesz. , Jophiel.

I know, thanks Jophiel. , Mond.

You okay going there? , Jophiel.

Oh, shut up Jin. , Mond.

"Beware of the dogs!!" Jin suddenly shouted. Wonwoo let out a 'tsk' and rub the tip of his itching nose. "I forgot, that's the dog's den."

Jihoon was confuse and ask Kind, "what does he mean the dog's den?" Kind look at Jihoon's curious face and chuckle, he started. "Oh, you know? Werewolves."

The human's mouth shaped an 'o'. Kind continue, "The Halbmond city is where the biggest pack of werewolves live now, the Blau pack. A clan was living there before, the Halbmond clan, Mond hyung's clan." Kind said the last sentence filled with sadness. For a moment, Jihoon was silent, "then what happened?"

Kind look at him directly in the eyes and said, "His clan was attacked in the middle of the night by a merged werewolves rogues, fierce corpses and seszs. Except Mond, the whole clan was completely wiped out."

The human was speechless, Kind smiled at him and added, "Don't tell him that I told you that can you? He's a little sensitive about it." Jihoon nodded and look at Mond's back.

Jihoon mumbles, "life are restless, death is beginning. Living in the light, but unconsciously living in the dark."

Hearing that from the human, the vampires stop walking and turn their heads to Jihoon, eyes wide. Jihoon look back at them and gesture them that it was nothing, "it's nothing. I'm sorry it just slipped out of my mouth."

Wonwoo suddenly put an arm around his shoulders and drag him, lips curving into a playful grin.

Ice, "that was some amazing quote, tell me, where did you get it?" The vampire sounded like he is really desperate to know, he is grinning happily but his eyes saying otherwise. Jihoon ignore it, thinking about it will only end up with him, being suspicious of the vampire. Jihoon: "I think. I heard it somewhere before, but I can't really remember when."

The vampires sigh in disappointment, but didn't let Jihoon heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter