ten

Lee Jihoon and the Twelve Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kapitel 10 - "A heart that shatters the deepest darkness, flowing hymn in warm tears."

"As always, a cocky Mond." Said Jin with a slight grin. Jeonghan only grinned back.

Jin smiled at the three remaining vampires before noticing Jihoon who is looking at him. He look back with a smile, making Jihoon slightly blush.

'Damn Jihoon so careless he might think you're a creep!'

Jihoon lowered his head in respect as he tense. The four vampires took notice of it and Jin winked at them like saying, 'I'll take care of it.' Jeonghan rolled his eyes and the three remaining vampires chuckled. Jin walk towards the Human and then stop right in front of Jihoon making the small man look up at him in surprise. Jin smiled with his eyes close as he held Jihoon's hands with his gloved ones, "You have a very beautiful soul young one, I am Jin you can call me Bishop Jin if you want."

Jihoon stared back at Jin. He is not smiling nor frowning but his mind went blank for a moment when the Bishop hold his hands. Like something strong is flowing from Jin to him and from him to the Bishop, just like the feeling when him and his brother touched. Jihoon was sadden for a moment remembering his brother, "Are you okay young one?" Jin asked making Jihoon came back to his senses.

"Ah yes I'm sorry, I'm Lee Jihoon B-bishop Jin!"

The bishop let out a gentle smile and said, "I know." Jihoon only stared at his hands the moment the Bishop let go of his hands and turn to Jeonghan.

"Let's go inside my dear visitors."

"Well Jin we are in hurry so--" "Omy Mond why are you always like that to me? Hundred and sixty six years ago you were always a sweet and cute child that always want to be hugged by me! And now.."

"Shut up Jin, I don't want to hear anything anymore from you ugh!"

Jeonghan said, totally pissed off.

"H-hundred and sixty six years?!" Jihoon shouted in surprise. They all look at Jihoon and Wonwoo chuckle at the cute reaction. The vampire lean into Jihoon's ear, "well we are vampire Jihoon don't forget that."

Jihoon shudder when the vampire his earlobe.

"ICE STOP THAT!"

Kind said with annoyance in his tone. Ice raise a brow at him and smirk.

"You're just jealous, Kind."

"What?!"

The two were already ready to fight but Jin step between them with a gentle smile.

"You two don't fight. There is a child between you two okay?" The both of them look at Jihoon and the young human blush when he was called a child.

"I'M NOT A CHILD!" He defend himself. All of them laugh while the human only blushed.

BOOM!!

(sorry im not really good with sound effects guys :v)

All of the creatures' attention within the area look at the explosion near Jophiel's sacred church. Screams can be heard as creatures started to run in different directions, fear embed on their faces.

Jihoon look at his companions a surprise look on his face, only finding them glaring at the place where the explosion happened.

"W-what is happening?"

No one answer him.

Jeonghan only let out a sigh, "Looks like we need to help you Jin." Jophiel smiled and nod. "Yes indeed I'll be needing your help."

Jeonghan walk towards Jihoon and ruffles his hair. "Just stay here for a moment Jihoon-ah. There's an enemy."

"E-enemy?"

"Yes, but we are still unsure what is the identity of it. So you better stay here, you're safe here Jihoon." Joshua said.

"Be ready." Mond said.

"Ahh it's been so long since I last had a fight." Kind said excitedly. "Tho the enemy might just be a little ." Wonwoo ruin. Kind only sigh.

"We gotta go Jihoon, see you!"

"Lead the way Jin!" Mond said with a grin. "I know I know!" Jin answered back.

In a moment Jihoon found himself only looking at the five, jumping on roofs like it was nothing. His hands in a reaching pose: "be careful."

Jihoon look around and smile childishly. "I guess looking around is not a bad thing right?"

woozi ~ gets ~ woozy

"Jimin-ah~"

"Ji.Min.ah."

"Jimi--" "OH FOR WHATEVER SAKES MIKA SHUT UP!"

Mika then just stayed silent beside Jimin who just shouted at him a while ago. Jimin is pretty pissed off and it was because of the pheonix. It rained earlier while they are walking in the forest, Mika was supposed to give Jimin heat because the temperature turned hella cold but when the pheonix appeared it only surprise the young man making him trip in a root of a tree and his whole body landed on a mud.

Mika watch Jimin as the young man wash himself with river water. The young man only wearing a white t-shirt and a cycling. Jimin washed his face and smiled knowing he is clean enough. Well yeah he is really pissed off earlier but Jimin can't stay mad for a long time.

Jimin wear his extra clothes and look at Mika, only to find him staring at her in m worriedly. The young man raise a brow at him. "Is there a problem Mika?"

Mika sigh.

"Em'sorry earlier." Mika said shyly.

Jimin can't help it but to smile and gesture Mike to get on his shoulder after he dressed up. Jimin can sense something with Mika and can't help it but to ask his partner again, "Are you okay Mika? You seemed down."

The pheonix suddenly let out a blindi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter