thirteen

Lee Jihoon and the Twelve Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-you're Klein?"

Jihoon stare at the white haired boy intently. The Klein held Jihoon's right hand and put his palm on his cheek. Staring at his master with loving eyes, "Yes Master I am the Klein and please call me Eros, that's my real name."

Jihoon, "Eros.."

Eros smiled widely. "As long as I want to enjoy this moment Master, I can't, if we are being surrounded by the enemies." Jihoon look around and Eros is right, they're surrounded by a number of werewolves.

Eros chuckles, "And Isaac is looking at me as if he's going to kill me."

Isaac glares at him more hardly, "Shut up."

The both of them back to back protecting Jihoon. Isaac, "What do you want with my Master?!" The werewolves only growl and Jihoon flinch a little. Eros saw Jihoon flinching and decided to stand a little closer to his master and said, "Master, don't be scared. I'll protect you." He said with a comforting smile.

Isaac, "I'M HERE TOO YOU KNOW? I'LL BE THE ONE PROTECTING JIHOON."

Eros only let out a smirk. It's not like Jihoon is scared or something, it was his first time hearing an animalistic growl coming from a werewolf in human form that's why he flinched.

"Stop growling, all of you. You're being rude to our visitors." A stern, a very powerful and commanding voice said. Everyone fell in silence, only the cold breeze of the night and the dancing of the trees are heard.

And the guy walk closer to the three, stopping four meters away from them. It was the alpha werewolf earlier. Eros and Isaac glare at him, the both of them are alphas too in their kinds that's why they're always fighting for dominance and Jihoon.

The werewolf alpha's blue eyes search for Jihoon's green eyes and when he made a contact, the Alpha grins. "I am Daniel Blau, the heir of the Blau pack of this entire place. I can guarantee you that we are not going to do anything inappropriate and I wish you to be my guest for an apology."

Isaac, "Shut up! You're totally cornering us and your style is old, dude!"

Daniel's face darken a bit, he is an Alpha of a very respective pact, being disrespect by another species makes him annoyed a little. Jihoon observe everyone around them. The fear he felt earlier vanished and he feels like everything is fine. He called for the duo's names.

Jihoon, "Isaac, Eros."

Isaac turn around while Eros only turn his head to his Master, "Yes?" they both replied.

The human smiled at them, "It's fine. It's our fault anyways because we entered their home. Let's hear them out." Isaac and Eros stare at Jihoon with admiration. Call them whatever you want, they love Jihoon.

Isaac, "Fine. If that's what Jihoon wants. We'll take your invitation." Eros nodded with a grin and Jihoon can only stare at them with wide eyes. Are they serious? Is what Jihoon thought. He only wants to end this already and go back to the inn peacefully. Entering the wolves' home is already troublesome, how much more if they entered the real den?

The human fake a smile, "But--"

"Don't worry Master, I'll protect you at any cost. They can't beat me." Eros whispered. Jihoon bite his lip in frustration.

'YOU'RE TOO CONFIDENT AF'

The both of them finally calm down and stand in front of Jihoon, guard still up. Seeing this, the Alpha was amazed how a human calmed these two dangerous creatures. This human is really interesting. Daniel smirks and reach out his hand in invitation, "Come with us, our dear visitors."

woozi ~ gets ~ woozy

Even so, he can't feel any tremendous emotions, Joshua felt a little happy. When he is with Jihoon, it feels like he is a human again. Yes, not all of the thirteen guardians are vampires when they're born, only some of them are real vampires since the beginning and most are the other species. And Joshua is what you called the human and so as Vernon and Wonwoo. They're humans from the Eierschale era hundred years ago.

Eierschale era is the name of the world where both human and mythical creatures lived together. There are two ruler in one world, a human and a supernatural that balances the fairness between the two different living creatures. But one day, the balance was broken. The other creatures became wicked and demonic. The human ruler was killed and the stronger ones taken all over the Eierschale, and humanity is decreasing. Joshua can still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter