eleven

Lee Jihoon and the Twelve Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Too shock from what the guy just told him, Jihoon's green eyes trembled while staring at the creature on his lap.

"W-wha--" He didn't finish his sentence when the guy sat up and caress his cheeks with both hands, face dangerously close. The guy's smirk went dark as he stared at Jihoon's eyes directly.

"Your soul is pure, but there's something in there that is already tainted and I'm getting hungry just by smelling you." Jihoon will be lying if he said he is not scared. He is physically frozen while his thoughts are a complete chaos. Those cold hands caressing his soft skin sent shivers down Jihoon's spine. Sweetly, his mind calling the vampires for help even thought he knew they can't hear him because of the limited connection. Jihoon bit his lip when the guy's lips brushed by his jaw.

"I like you. If all of them are just like you."

Jihoon don't know where did he get the courage to push the dangerous creature and run away, stopping when he get enough space. He noticed Klein and Isaac were gone and he had hoped that they're safe. Jihoon glared at the creature when he let out a deafening laugh while standing up. "Oh my.. oh my.."

Jihoon, "Who are you?! What do you want?!" Chuckling, the guy put his hands inside his pants' pockets. He whistled and slowly walk towards the human. The green-haired boy walking backwards, all senses are up.

"I already told you. I want you."

He runs a hand on his lilac hair and grinned at Jihoon, "And my name's Kaiden."

If Jihoon is dumb enough, he will be blushing madly right now. But the other's voice held a strong, dark desire of wanting his soul and body, making him tremble slightly. Jihoon look behind him and stare at the door, steps away from him.

'I need to get out of here.'

Jihoon look back at this Kaiden guy in front of him as they continue to step forward and step backwards. The green-haired boy counted in his head, but before his counting come down to one, Kaiden was right in front of him. Jihoon gasped in shock as he was about to punch the guy, but he was faster than the human and caught both Jihoon's wrists.

Kaiden looks straight into Jihoon's green eyes and smirk when he saw a glimpse of fear. "My... my... don't be scared."

Jihoon hissed at him, "Who said I am scared?!" And he kicks him on the chin. Kaiden stumbled backwards while holding his slightly aching chin. Jihoon finally reach the door and ran outside. His heart beating so fast and loud. He was running at full speed in the hallways, he doesn't know. His pants and footsteps echoing throughout the peaceful hallway.

'Is there no one here?!'

Jihoon was desperate to find someone who can help him, but his luck is bad. All of the disciples, sisters and the priest is ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter