seven ♚

Lee Jihoon and the Twelve Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W-what do I do?"

Jihoon was in panic. Every part of his body was alarming and his mind is on chaos, good thing it isn't blank yet. Jihoon stood up as the vampire slowly walk forward. "D-don't step forward Hoshi! I'm warning you! It's not what you think!"

Jihoon grab the knife with his blood and immediately run yo the sink and wash his blood in the knife and his blood in his hands. He sigh in relief to finally rid of the blood but it was not yet done. 

He felt hot breath on his neck and a pair of cold hands being put on his waist, as the vampire pull him by the waist to the latter's body. 

"Do you think getting rid of that sweet blood of yours can stop me?"

Jihoon close his eyes as he try to calm down but his panic attack making him heaved his breathing and his body trembling in fear. "P-please Hoshi, you're not the Hoshi I met. The Hoshi I know is nice and kind. D-don't you think our friendship will be the same if you did something like this? I'll hate you forever! So s-stop right now!"

But then the vampire didn't listen instead, he was smelling the human's neck. Jihoon was near in crying he was in panic attack and it's getting hard for him to breath every moment and mostly he is afraid. 

The vampires in the whole mansion immediately gather in the dinning room and they are watching their kind and the human with serious eyes. They are not affected by the blood because they take pills to prevent their hunger for it. 

Dino the youngest one was worried for his hyung but mostly for the human. "Hoshi hyung! Stop that!" Jihoon and Hoshi both look at Dino and the others. But Hoshi only smirk at them. 

"Sorry I don't share." 

woozi ~ gets ~ woozy

"Where are you going?!"

Jimin was in panic when he went to Jihoon's house and found his brother packing up his things. 

"Mind your own business Park Jimin." Yoongi said coldly and close the zipper of his backpack. He is wearing all black; black sweatshirt, black long coat black jeans and black rubber shoes. 

Jimin was biting his lower lip as he approach Yoongi who was about to put on his backpack but stop when he hold the other's arm. "Don't tell me you're going there. Yoongi you know that it's very dangerous to go there! And the fact that when someone recognize you, you'll be in danger!"

Jimin was crying now and Yoongi his drying lips as he sigh, looking at Jimin coldly. 

"My brother is in danger, he is most in danger than me. He is powerless, innocent and only a human child. Do you think he can even fight himself?! He's at the broken world! Every moment from now he can be in danger!" 

Jimin only stared at Yoongi with a teary eyes as the older put on his backpack and put a black hat on his head. As he was about to walk the front door he stop for a moment at what Jimin said.

"Jungkook is going there also." 

"That bastard."

Jimin turn around and look at Yoongi's back, he wasn't crying anymore. "Go find him soon as possible before Jungkook does." 

Yoongi nodded and started to walk again when Jimin talk again he stop for a merely 3 seconds before finally going out. 

Jimin was still looking at the door Yoongi went off, "Be safe."

Yoongi look up at the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter