CHAPTER NINE- EMOTIONS

Secret

After their vacation, they went to their school, only to found out that the atmosphere in the school is so gloomy. So they ask the students why are they so sad, no one is answering them. They went to visit the principal’s office. Upon, entering the room they saw their parents talking to their principal. They are confused and surprised regarding the events. “Boys, you can come in. Glad you‘re here your parents want you to enroll Tartarus.” The principal said. Minho wants to shout but Taemin calm him down. They all walk out from the principal’s office.

 

Minho POV

 

I want to shout in the office but Taemin just stop me. If he did not stop me I might burn it down. I asked myself this is so much. First they kept it a secret that we are a magus, we have powers that we cannot. I just want to stay normal.

Taemin’s POV

Good thing I was there to calm Minho down, because I sense that we will explode due to anger. I’m also surprise in this turn of events. I’m beginning to ask myself what will happen if we do not accept this gifts.

 

JInki’s POV

 

I hate to accept the fact that we will be enroll to a different school. I’m scared of these so-called gifts. It is already hard for us to live as normal humans.

 

Jjong’s POV

 

Why do we need to go to Tartarus, we can stay to our school. I really want to scream in the office. I just calm myself but I can’t.

 

Key’s POV

 

I was confused of the sudden decisions of our parents. So I decided to leave the school with my friends, I ask our driver to go to an excluded area far away from the city. I sense that all us wants to shout, yell and bend all our anger.