Chapter Three - Secret

Secret

NO POV:

 

After we have eaten, the five is still wondering what is the meaning that their parents said “You guys will love it or hate it”? They arrive at school; it is 12 in the midnight. The boys are still confused, why they are in their school at 12 in the midnight.  Their school suddenly changes its form. The parents recalled the times they stayed there. “Mom, what are we doing in our school in the middle of the night?” Minho said. “What the heck happen to our school?” Taemin said while hugging Minho. “The school becomes creepy.” Key said. “I like the look of our school, its mysterious looking” Jjong said. “Whatever, maybe it is just the light of the moon. Right mom!” Onew said. “Yes, this is still your school. No need to worry.” Key’s dad replied. “This is Tartarus, this is school is for magical creatures.” Taemin’s dad said. “Let’s get inside of Tartarus.” Onew’s dad said. “I’m not going inside that thing. It is really creepy” Key said. “Yeobo, don’t worry I will hold your hand. “ Jjong said. They went inside the school they see all the magical creatures studying on this school. Upon arriving, everyone is bowing their heads just like they saw a royal family. “Welcome Lords and Lady, we are expecting you.” The boys are shocked that they saw their principal Lee Soo Man. “Thank you Headmaster, no need to bow down. We are just like everybody on this school.” The principal usher them to a big room. It is trice us big of the boy’s room.

 

“We know you are still confused on what is happening” Jjong’s mom said. “Do you believe in magic?” Minho’s mom said. “Yes” the five answer in unison. “Great” Taemin’s mom said. Everyone sits on the floor. Key’s mom starts telling a story. “There are five elements: Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Spirit. The element Spirit is divided into two parts: Light and Darkness. These elements are handed down centuries. Before the witch trial, they are well known for the use of magic such as alchemy, medicine, fortune telling and fire magic. There are two classifications of magicks: Black and White magic. After the burning times all the witches, magus and wizards disappeared in the world. Few magus and witches exist today in our current world. And we are those full blooded magus and witches.” “I thought I was a fairy tale in the books that witches are bad.” Key said. “It will depends on you on how you will use the magic for good and bad” Onew’s Dad respond. “Okay, next can you boys stand in the center of the magic circle?” Jjong Dad said. The five boys stand in the center of the magic circle. The parents start chanting some spell.

 

“We call upon the watch tower of that hold the pillar of magic,

Watchtower of south, fire we summon thee,

Watchtower of north, earth we summon thee,

Watchtower of west, water we summon thee,

Watchtower of east, air we summon thee,

Oh, Element of Spirit we summon thee to balance these four

We unbind the chain that holds there gifts

So mote it be”

 

After the spell, the five boys feel all the energy flowing to their bodies. “Choi Minho, the dream you had last night is the sign of your element the Fire. “His parents told him. “Mom and Dad, you know I hate fire, why should be using the element of fire.” Minho said. “You don’t need to be afraid of fire, yes it is powerful that it can be gentle. It sometimes represents life, and warm.”  Minho’s mom said. “You need to accept the element within yourself. And also you have the ability of telepathy you can communicate the thoughts of your friends.” Minho’s dad replied.  “Kim Jonghyun, you have the power over Earth. That is why all the flowers from your room all there.” Jjong’s mom explained. “You have the ability of telekinesis; you can move the objects around you.” Jjong dad said. Next, “Kim Kibum, princess you can control the element of Water.” Key’s mom said. “That explained a lot, that’s why I can play around with water.” Key said. “Princess, you have the ability clairvoyance it means you can the past, present and even the future.” Key’s dad responds. Next, “Lee Taemin, sweetheart you governs the element of Air.”Taemin’s Mom said. “Last night, we saw you in your room that you are levitating when you are sleeping.” Taemin’s dad said. “My wish came true that I can fly” Taemin said excitingly. Lastly, “Lee Jinki, you rules over the Spirit: you have big responsibility my son.” Onew’s dad said. “You have the ability to bend reality, the dream you had the moon and the sun align it means there will be an eclipse on Halloween night.” Onew’s mom said.