Chapter Four- Familiars

Secret

No POV:

 

The Five boys are overwhelmed on all of this, Yesterday, they are just ordinary students and now they are living a dual life. They are full blooded magus. They are wondering if they need to study in school in the morning. “Now you know the truths are you guys willing to face the responsibility.” Onew’s dad said. “Do we have a choice about this” Onew said. Everyone laughs. The parents are now meditating because they use a lot of mana in breaking the binding spell. They are preparing to summon their familiars. Familiars are pets or servants that helps the magus in there rituals.

 

Minho’s POV:

 

 I’m still trying to gasp that I need to accept the Element of Fire. Everyone is happy about the gifts they receive especially Taemin. The element of Air suits him very well. But for me I think the gift I receive is a curse. “Minho, you are quiet all of a sudden, are you still afraid of the fire?” My dad said. “You don’t need to worry all the elements that you receive have two sides the positive and the negative. Fire is always associated with destruction but the positive of fire is it can bring light, warm and motion.” He said. I was reflecting on my dad told each element had its negative and positive side.

 

Taemin’s POV:

 

I was observing Minho oppa, he seems worried about something. When I was planning to go to him. His dad talked to him already. I was too late to console him. “Minnie can you please down in a minute I need to talk to you” Minho’s mom said. “Hi auntie, how can I help?” I said. “I sense that have a crush on my son, you don’t need to be scared. I would like to say can you please stay by his side always. I’m counting you.” She said. On my mind, I will be on his side always.

 

No POV:

 

The parents already gained back all the mana that they use. The parents decided to give them another gift. “We are going to give you another gift; we are going to summon our families familiar. They will guide you and support you when you are here in Tartarus or unless you can summon your own familiar” Jjong’s dad said. First, “Minho, we will now summon our familiar.” His mom said.

 

“Gate of fire, Open thee

We summon the guardian of flames

Rise from the ashes

Ignus, the Phoenix”

 

“It is been a long time you summon me, Lord and Lady of Fire Magus.” Ignus said. We would like to ask you a favor old friend can you can guide and support our son Minho” Minho‘s dad said. “Hi, Ignus, the Phoenix, I’m Minho I will be your new master.” “Hello, master you can call me anytime.” Minho received a red gem. Next, “Key, are you ready” His mom said.

 

“Gate of water, Open thee

We summon the guardian of tides

Ride the waves

Aqua, the Tortoise”

 

“Hi! Lord and Lady of Water Magus.” Aqua said. “Can you please help our son?” “Hi, Aqua, the Tortoise, I’m Key I will be your new master.” Key received a blue gem.  Next, “Taemin, are you up to this now?” His dad said.

 

”Gate of air, Open thee

We summon the guardian of storm

Bring on the four winds

Ventus, the Dragon”

 

“Hello, Lord and Lady of Air Magus.” Ventus said. “You summon me here because you want me to guide your son” he said. “Hello,Ventus, the Dragon, I’m Taemin I will be your new master.” Taemin received a yellow gem. Next, “Jonghyun, Let’s do this” His mom said.

 

“Gate of earth, Open thee

We summon the guardian of rocks

Shake the ground

Terra, the Tiger”

 

“HI! Lord and Lady of Earth Magus.” Terra said. “Can you guide our son?” “Hello,Terra, the Tiger, I’m Jjong I will be your new master.” Jjong received a green gem. Lastly, “Onew, it is your turn” his parents said.

 

“Gate of light, Open thee

Gate of darkness, Open thee

I Lord of the Sun, bring the harmony

Weiss, the Angel

I Lady of the Moon, bring the chaos

Blake, the demon”

 

“Hello! Master of Light Magus, Mistress of Darkness Magus” The familiars said. “Will you help our son just like you help us.” “Hello, Weiss and Blake I will be your new master Onew. He received a black and white gem. “Onew, if you are going to summon them you need to summon them both. “ His mom said.