Chapter One- Beginning

Secret

Magic exists in this world, magical creatures and humans co-exist together. The humans are so reluctant at the beginning but they realize that the magical creatures are not bad because they play a very important part of their lives. Some humans still thinks that they are inferior beings that need to be dispose just like the Witches trials back in the earlier days. But some creatures are still hiding in the shadows like the witches, wizards and mages.

One day, the school is busy preparing for the Halloween party; suddenly everyone stopped working because five boys just arrived. They are the popular boys called “Shinee”, they are the richest and smartest students in the school. Choi Minho, the tall guy, he is good at sports and his parents owns a sports company that supplies sports stuff all over the world. Second, Kim Kibum also known as Key, he loves art and design. He is quite a diva, especially when it comes to Jonghyun. His parents are antique collectors. They travel the world to check artworks and fashion. Thirdly, Lee Taemin, he is a great dancer. Everyone calls him “Angel of Dance”. His parents own a dance studio and they are world class dancers. Fourth, Kim Jonghyun, he loves music, he is also the boyfriend of Key. Everyone calls him “God of voices”. His parents are also world class performers. And lastly, Lee Jinki, he might be the clumsiest in the group but he is the smartest one. He loves to eat and he can easily identify the ingredients in the dish. Because of that everyone calls him “The prodigy of taste”. His parents own multiple restaurants.

 

Minho POV

I had a dream last night that I was surrounded with fire and I was playing with them.  “Young master, you need to wake up.” Butler said. I was still thinking about the dream I had last night. Maybe, it does not mean anything. My parents are already in the dining room eating breakfast. “Good Morning Minho, how are you? You look like you’re having a nightmare last night.” My mom said. “I’m good as always, why do you ask mom” I said. “We saw you in your room that you are sweaty”. My dad said. “How are your friends?” “Especially little Minnie” my mom said. “We okay, the school is very busy preparing for the party” “What are you saying little Minnie!” I was shocked. “I have to go now, love you, see you later” I’m still blushing because of mom brought up Taemin.

Key’s POV

 

Last night is weird, when I was in the bathroom in my bathtub all the waters are like dancing. Suddenly, the water drops. “Master, your parents are calling you they want to say their Good Morning to you. “  My butler said. “Hi! Mom and Dad, where are now. I miss you a lot.” I said. “We are here at Wales, we miss you too!” My parents know that I’m gay and already know that Jonghyun is my boyfriend. I’m the one who is shocked on their reaction they said they are okay with that and they are happy for the two of us. My parents are so supportive and I love them. “Mom, Dad, when are going home I want to invite you to my show.” I said. “Don’t worry princess we come home in a flash we will not miss you show.” Dad said. “Okay, talk to later, kisses and hugs.”

 

Taemin’s POV

 

“Good Morning, Sweetheart!” My mom said. “Good Morning, Mom” I said. I was just wondering if it is just a dream or not. It feels like a not a dream. I was floating in the air when I was sleeping. “How is last night?” My dad said. “It is just okay, why Dad is something wrong last night?” I replied. I was really confused when I woke up and all of a sudden my parents is asking me how was I last night. “Thank you for the meal. Love you and see you later.” I said. Riding the car of Jjong-appa with Key-umma.

 

Jjong’s POV

 

“Good Morning, Mom Dad” I greeted my parents in the dining room. “You’re up early today I see” My Dad said sarcastically. “He doesn’t want Key to get mad at him for being late again.” My mom said. When I confess to my parents they did not get mad or disown me because I’m in love with a guy. They just ask me who the lucky guy is. I told them that it was Key. They just hug me and said good choice. “Mom Dad I would like to ask you something, did garcon when inside to my room and put plants in my room.” I said. “We did not ask him to go to your room.” My mom said. “Do you want me to ask them to remove the plants in your room.” My dad replied. “No need, I think it a great thing it brings my room life… hahaha” I said. I bid farewell to my parents to fetch Key.

 

Jinki’s POV

 

“Chef, I want American breakfast please, thank you” I said. “Hi, Onew did you sleep last night, you look pale” My dad said. “I think I had a nightmare last night, I dream that the moon and the sun are aligning to each other” I replied. “I think it is just a dream sweetie, don’t think about it. It will just make you stress all day.” My mom said. But sometimes my dreams come true. This time I will not think about my dream last night. “Good bye mom and dad”. I said.

 

No POV

 

Their parents were worried that the binding spells that they cast are breaking up. The powers of their kids are now manifesting last night. Halloween is coming near, for witches, mages and wizards this is the most powerful day in a year for them.  The parents invited the magical friends. They are preparing for the sacred ceremony for the Hallo’s Eve.

 


I hope you like the first chapter. i will try my best to update the story ... for the cover picture i need help. 

 

Author's notes: Jinki's dream is based on my dream when i was in 2nd year college. that dream is an eclipse