Chapter Eleven - Fire

Secret

After that revelations, the five boys with their parents arrived at Tartarus. “I feel we are like vampires, so offense to them. “ Key said jokingly.  The headmaster welcomes them again and this time they are students. They saw fairies, nymphs, vampires and a lot of magical beings. “Why do they call you Lord and Lady?” Taemin said. “It is just a title given to a full blooded magus” His dad explained. They enter again to the large room and this time there are five doors. “Why are there five doors, the last time we went here just like our library at home?” Jjong said. “Those five doors are your classrooms.” His mom said.” So, we will not be classmates. “Onew said. “ It is too obvious; you don’t have to be smart to now that.” Key said sarcastically. “You will be still classmates is some of the classes.”  “Did you bring the gifts we gave you” Minho’s mom said. The boys bring out the tools, “Those tools are keys for these doors, place them in front of the doors” Onew’s dad instructed them. First, is Minho, next is Key, Taemin, Jjong and lastly is Onew who entered in the doors.

 

Minho’s POV

 

We have instructed to place the magic tools to open the doors. In my room I saw candles, herbs, sun images and a lot of things related to my element.  And I saw three people standing waiting for me. “Hello, Minho we will be your professors to teach and guide. We three are also part of the zodiac signs that commands the element of fire” Donghae said. I got confused my professors are the zodiac signs. “Sorry, if I heard it correctly you are three of the zodiac signs, how can this be zodiac signs are mostly animals or half-human and half animals.” I said. My parents introduce me to them, “Minho, this is Kyuhyun, Aries, the ram; this is Donghae, Leo the lion; and lastly Siwon, Sagittarius, the centaur” My mom said. “You must be thinking why they are in human form, they have two forms one is the human form and their original form. It is one of their powers.” My dad said. “Hi, I’m Kyuhyun I will be teaching you the fundamentals of candle magick”. “Hello, I’m Donghae I will be teaching you the sun magick.” “I’m Siwon I will be teaching you bonfire magick.” They said. “Minho, you can summon your familiar here as well to assist you” Donghae said. “But I can’t still summon my familiar spirit.” I said telepathically. “Don’t worry son you can do it” My mom wink at me. I concentrate my energy to the red gem and start chanting.

 

“Gate of Fire, Open thee

I summon you, Guardian of flames

Rise from the ashes

Ignus, the Phoenix”

 

Suddenly, the red gem glows a red light and my my familiar shown up in human form. “Hello, Master I’m waiting you to call me. This is my true form and I will be assist you.” My familiar said.