Chapter Seven - Confusions and Questions

Secret

No POV

 

After the party, the five boys are still sleeping for the three days now. So the parents decided that they should start teaching their kids around magic and control their gifts. They arrange all the documents for the boys transfer. The boys are starting to wake up.

 

At Minho’s mansion…

 

Minho POV

 

My body suddenly aches I was still in the state on confusion. “Young Master, you have already woken up” one of the maids greeted me. “What day is it now?” I asked. “It is Monday, son, you should still rest” my mom said while entering in my room. I was surprised that I was asleep for three days straight. “What about school, I’m already late. “ I said. The maid already left the room. “Don’t we already inform them that you still on a vacation” my dad said. “You should go down now, and eat breakfast with us. But first you should take a shower, you stink” my mom said and my dad just laughs. “Minho, can you please join us” my dad said. “Yes, dad what can I do for you?” I said. I saw a dagger and a book. “Mom dad what is still, why do you have a dagger and a book that is too old.” I said. “This is an Athame a ritual dagger that represents fire and this is the family’s Book of Shadow.” My mom said.

 

Meanwhile at the Kim’s Manor

 

Key’s POV

 

I feel so thirsty all of a sudden. “Young Master, Good Morning” our butler said. “Good Morning too, what is the day today?” I asked. “It is Monday” he said. I started to panic because of my show it supposed to be on Saturday after the party. I hear a knock on my door, it was my mom. “What’s the matter honey? If you are thinking about the fashion show we just tell the organizers to move the date.” My mom said. “Thank you mom you’re the best mom ever.” I said to my mom. “Now, join us downstairs for some breakfast. I bet you are hungry and I ask the chef to cook all your favorites.” She said. After breakfast, we went to the living room. I saw a golden cup with gems around it. “Dad, what is this beautiful cup.” I asked. “That is a Chalice a magical tool that represents your element” He explained. And he handed to me a book. “That is the family Book of Shadows” He said.

 

In Taemin’s Chateau…

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I feel so light headed of all a sudden. I went downstairs to check on my parents. “Greetings, Master you finally awake, join your parents they are in the veranda.” Our butler said. “Good Morning, son, how are you doing now?” My mom said. “I’m still a little bit dizzy but I can manage now” I said. “Why are you doing here outside?” I asked them. “Just relaxing and releasing those stress.” My dad responded. To be honest I love it because I can feel a fresh air touching my skin. I checked my watch to see what the day is and I found out that it was Monday.  My parents quickly sense that I was worried. “Do not worry too much we already talked to the principal that you just needs to relax for few days.” My mom said. I see that there are two things on the side table. “Mom dad what are these things?” I said.  My dad picks up the objects “These things that you called this is a Wand; a magic tool that represents Air and this is the family’s Book of Shadows.”

 

At Jjong’s Estate…

 

Jjong’s POV

 

I suddenly feel so woozy waking up this morning. I have the feeling that something will about to happen again. But first, I should not be stress about that I need to think about the fashion show of Key today. I go downstairs to eat breakfast. “Hi, Dad, where’s mom is she cooking?” I said. My dad just shakes his head. I love my mom but she is a terrible cook. I immediately run to the kitchen. “Mom, let our chef handle our breakfast, please” I said to my mom. “Oh! Hello, son, I just want to cook something nice for you guys” my mom said. I appreciate my mom’s gesture but I want to live, I want to married Key. We just finishing eating our breakfast we decided to drink tea on the garden. “Son, we want to give you something” my dad said. “This is a Pentacle; a magic tool that represents Earth and this is family’s Book of Shadows.”

 

Meanwhile, in Jinki’s Castle…

 

Jinki’s POV

 

I feel so nauseous in this morning. “Young Master, your parents are waiting for you downstairs” my butler said. I’m heading downstairs suddenly I remember what just happened during the eclipse. While approaching to my parents, they run and hug me saying sorry. I should be the one saying sorry because I did not do my best to stop my friends going to the party. “Mom dad I know that we are asleep for three days. I would like to say thank you for saving our asses.” I said. ”We will give three gifts; one is a Bell is represents Light and second, is a Voodoo Doll represents Darkness and lastly, our family’s Book of Shadows.”