Chapter Ten - Truth

Secret

The boys decided to go somewhere safe to bend all their angers. They decided to go back to the school, “We have decided that we will accept your decisions but in one condition. You will tell us the truth.” Onew said. Their parents just nod to their decision. The principal start casting a barrier and illusion magic in the room to avoid suspicions by the other students. “Why do you need to bind our powers and why do we need to hide in the shadows while other magical creatures co-exist with humans” Onew said. “What is really Tartarus? Why is it only for magical beings only?” Minho said. “What will happen if we refuse to accept these gifts?” Taemin said. “Will there be consequences if we use them to personal gain?” Key said. “What will happen if the humans found out that us magus exists?” Jjong said. “First, we would like to apologize for keeping this a secret. And secondly, if the humans found out that magus still exist there will be fear, as you all know magus are one of the powerful magical beings that is why humans are afraid from us. The reason why we bind your powers is for that reason and to also to give you a normal life.” Onew’s dad said. “Tartarus is created to preserve the culture of the magical creatures. It was the decision of both parties. Some humans hate to be with them that is why not, so we created a small sanctuary for them” Minho’s parents said. “Yes, there are consequences when using magic for personal gain. So you should be careful in using those gifts. Especially your gift of clairvoyance Key.” Key’s mom said. “If you did not accept your gifts they will be a part of you guys, the elements will still manifest on your daily life. These elements choose a person that can suit its personality.” Taemin’s parents explained. “They might burn us like in what happen in the Burning Times of the witches. Fear is one of the emotions that can cause other do something worst.” Jjong’ parents explained. “And a reminder to you boys there is a rule for us magus the Threefold law, if you do bad things to that person it might return to you three times back.” Principal added.