Chapter eight- Vacation

Secret

No POV

 

The boys take a day off from school so they decided to have a vacation on a private island. They arrived in their villas. They decided to unpack all their things. “Key and I will be staying in one room.” Jjong said. “But there are a lot of rooms in the villa why share in one room.” Jinki replied. “Okay, Minho and I will share a room” Taemin said his face turns red and Minho is blushing. Everybody is shocked to hear that from him.

 

Minho’s POV

 

Everyone is shocked when Minnie said that he will just share one room with me. I was happy at the same time worried because of the piercing glare of Key towards me. Key is over protective when it comes to Taemin. I heard that Key and Taemin are arguing that he should be staying in one room and not staying with me. “Minnie, you should listen to your Key-umma that you should be staying in one room” I said. “But hyung I want to stay with you” Taemin said. “If you want I can go to your room and visit you and say goodnight” I said. Taemin agrees with want I said but I’m a little disappointed I want to share a room with Taemin.

 

Key’s POV 

 

I was shocked on what I just heard from Taemin. I now I’m a little bit protective to the people I love. I know Minho since we are kids. “Taemin I disagree with your decision you are going to stay on your own room.” I said. “That was not fair, why are you and Jjong –appa sharing in one room? Why can’t i?” Taemin yelled. Before I say the reason why Minho suddenly said that Taemin should just stay in one room and he will just go to his room and say his goodnight to my son. And I was okay with that.

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I suddenly said that I want to share a room with Minho- hyung. I saw all their expression on their faces they were all surprised especially with my Key-umma. He immediately told me that he disagree with my decision. So we start an argument on why I should not be sharing a room with Minho-hyung. Suddenly Minho said that I should stay on my room in the villa. I just agree with him and he promises me that he will go to my room.

 

Jjong’s POV

 

We are all surprised about the sharing of room between Minho and Taemin. But I was the most worried one because Key is in his umma mode. I’m trying to calm him down but he immediately explodes. Good thing Minho suggests that he will just go to Taemin’s room to visit and say good night to him. I saw the disappointment on his eyes that we want to share a room with Taemin.

 

No POV

 

After the tension in the villa they decided to go the beach. Minho is still having problems in controlling his power of telepathy. He feels like his head will explode. Meanwhile, Key is sketching his new design for the fashion show. He still thinking about the vision he had before the party. Taemin is dancing while levitating in the air. Jjong is composing a song and singing it for the show while sitting beside his boyfriend. Jinki is just reading the Book of Shadow checking for some spells and rituals.

 

During the night, they decide to have a barbeque party at the garden. Minho tried to use his power to light the grill. While, Jinki, is the one in charge of cooking the food.  Meanwhile, the Jongkey couple is cuddling each other. Taemin is looking at the stars in the sky. After eating dinner, Minho went to Taemin’s room to visit him and say him a goodnight. “Taemin, Can I come in.” Minho said. “Minho-hyung, of course you can come in, as you promise you come to my room.” Taemin said with a smile on his face. He kissed Tae on the forehead and say goodnight. Taemin suddenly stop Minho from leaving his room. “Minho-hyung can you please stay with me for a little while, please hyung” Taemin said. “Key will kill me if he sees me your room.” Minho replied. “I don’t care about that, I miss you hyung and …” Taemin said and then he kiss Minho on the lips. Minho was shocked and blushing; there is an awkward silent for few seconds. “Taemin, I miss you too and I love you for a long time now I don’t have guts to tell the truth, but know i can. Will you be my boyfriend?” Minho said. “Of course, I love that.” In that night, Key is going to check on Tae’s room, he saw Minho and Taemin in the bed hugging each other. He slowly close door and go immediately straight on their room. 


 

Sorry im a having a author's block... it is just a short chapter

Hope you still like reading it . and please leave a comments