Chapter Five - Curse or Gift

Secret

Next day, everyone is still dumbfounded of what happen last night.  They lives have changed; they need to keep their secret especially to their friends and classmates that they are not ordinary but extra ordinary.   

 

 

Minho’s POV

My head is still aching because of hear all the thoughts of the people I can’t sleep last night. I already accepted the element Fire. Since my dad told me that I have anything to fear about my element. “Good Morning, Mom Dad can I ask you something?” “How do you manage to stop all the voices in your head?” I said. “Good Morning, son I see you are having a bad morning.” My mom said. “You just need to keep practicing in control your gift.” My dad said. I was thinking to myself our powers really a gift.

 

Key’s POV

I have mixed emotion last night, I was surprised that my parents arrived to see me and also shocked to found out that I’m a full blooded magus not that I can control the element of Water and has the gift of clairvoyance. I ask myself I should not to be stress out of all these things I need to focus on my show this weekend.  When I was going to wear the ring that Jjong gave me as a present my vision got hazy. In my vision I saw a guy wearing a tuxedo waiting for someone.

 

Taemin’s POV

I really can’t imagine that I can fly and also governs the element of Air. When I was a child I like dancing in an open space. I imagine myself as a feather flowing in the sky. Last night, I was wondering what will happen if we don’t accept our gifts.

 

Jjong’s POV

Last night, it was fun and amazing, I won’t believe myself that me and my Key are full blooded magus. So I decided to bring a pink rose for Key today. i just touch the ground and concentrate to summon a pink rose. I can’t wait to see my boyfriend at school.

 

Onew’s POV

Last night, was very exhausting day for me because I have more power that the other I control the element Spirit. And it has two sides the Light and Darkness. To be honest, I’m scared of using my powers especially the gift of bending reality. I just remember my mom told me when summoning my familiars I need to call them both.