Chapter Six- Eclipse

Secret

No POV

 

At school, everyone is excited because of the Halloween party that everyone is talking. The five boys are preparing for the party but Onew has a weird feeling that something will happen at the party. Onew send a message to his friends that they should not go to the party. Key gets annoyed because of the message. He replied back “Why should we not go to the party hyung, I want to show my design to the school.” Jjong also replied back to Onew’s message, “Hey is there a problem why we should not go to the party”. Taemin respond as well “We should all go because this is once in a year that we are having a great Halloween party.” Minho joined the conversation “We should tried to relax for a change, hyung don’t be a party killer.”  Onew decided that he should give up so they all go to the party. They all arrived at the school upon entering Taemin look at the sky and notice that an eclipse is occurring. He now realizes the reason why Onew message them that they should not go to the party.

 

At the party, something is happening with our five boys. All of them are just like in a trance mode. Everyone is worried what is happening with their SHINEE boys. First, Minho suddenly becomes his element of fire. Next is Key becomes his element of water. Then, Taemin , Jjong become their respective elements; Air and Earth. Lastly, Onew is surrounded by light and darkness. Everyone started to panic, the principal showed in front of everyone. He throws a dust and everyone falls asleep except for the five. Their parents showed up carried magic tools. Minho’s parents raise a small dagger on their son chest and starting chanting. Key’s parents bring out a chalice and they also start chanting. Taemin’s parents raise an ivory wand and chanting a spell. Jjong’s parents also bring a magic tool a pentacle they put on their son chest. And lastly, Jinki’s parents bring out a bell and voodoo doll. They all start reciting spells.

“House of the proud Fire

Hear our plead, Masters of flame

Aries, Kyuhyun

Leo,Donghae

Sagittarius, Siwon

Absorb this fire”

 

“House of the magnificent Water

Hear our plead, Mistresses of waves

Cancer, Yesung

Scorpio, Eunhyuk

Pisces, Leetuek

Capture this water”

 

“House of the graceful Air

Hear our plead, Mistresses of wind

Gemini, Heechul

Libra, Ryeowook

Aquarius, Sungmin

Trap this air”   

 

“House of the majestic Earth

Hear our plead, Masters of mountain

Taurus, Kangin

Virgo, Kim Kibum

Capricorn, Shindong

Encage this earth”

 

“House of divine Spirit

I lady of the moon

And I lord of the sun

We call you forth

Ophiuchus, Henry

Devour the light and dark”

 

After they finishing saying the spell the boys are to back to their human form. They are all crying because they are afraid of what is happening to them. Everyone is starting to wake up. Their parents are still exhausted in using all their energy. Jjong’s parents told them that there is a spell to erase the memory of their friends and classmates and return back everything that is destroyed. “Auntie, we do not any spell yet we are still learning.” Key said. His mom replied just believe in your selves. So, the five hold hands and start saying the spell.

 

“We call upon our familiars

As your new masters

Help us in this hour

Fix what is destroy and erase all the memory of all the people in this hall”

 

The boys suddenly collapsed after chanting the spell. Everyone won’t remember any of the commotion during the party.


Author's notes:

i use the members of suju to represent the 13 zodiac signs. i just ramdomly chooses their characters. 

and the magical tools is based on the wiccan tools

Hope you like this chapter, i would appreciate that you leave a comment if you like or hate my story