CHAPTER TWO -BONDS

Secret

NO POV

 

“Hyungs, the class is boring I wanna go somewhere else.” Taemin said. “Minnie, where do want to go. Let me guess on the dance studio. “Minho said. “Hey you guys, will you listen” Onew said. “Yeobo, will you play on my show this weekend.” Key flirts with Jjong. “Of course, Yeobo I will sing my new composition on your show.” Jjong kiss the lips of Key. After class, the five of them receive a message that they need to go to Onew’s restaurant. “Hey, let’s go to our restaurant Le Luna et Le Sol our parents are waiting there.” Onew said. Upon arriving in the restaurant, the five of them thinks about what happened to them last night.

Minho’s POV:

 

This is weird my parents text me to go to Onew’s restaurant for an early dinner. I’m still thinking about the dream I had I’m always scared of the fire. I really hate fire, there nature is so destructive. It can hurt the anything it touches. “Oppa, are you going okay, you looked like you need a kiss.” Taemin jokes. But I realize I want a kiss from him.

 

Key’s POV:

 

“Yeobo, how are you doing, my mom and dad told me that they will go to my show this weekend.” I said. “That sounds great I will say hi to my future in-laws” Jjong respond. I was shocked on that replied of Jjong. “Are you serious future parents-in-law” I said. “Yes, you hear it right future in-laws because I will marry you someday” Jjong said. I sudden turn red.

 

Taemin’s POV:

 

Why did I tell that to Minho-hyung, I know that I have a crush on him when we were young? When we were kids we play mom and dad. He is the daddy and the mommy. And I told to my parents that I will marry him when we grow up. I was embarrassed when I told him that. Do I really love Minho-hyung? I just feel the air into my skin and my hair. I really love the breeze. I wish I can fly in the sky on day and dance.

 

Jjong’s POV:

 

 I’m serious when I told Key that I want to marry him someday. My parents and his parents are great friends when they are in school. But sometimes I’m scared of Key’s dad because when we were young he always scolds me that do tease his previous son. I’m always attracted to him even though he is in his diva mode I find it very y.

 

Onew’s POV:

 

I was wondering why my parents us as a message that to go our restaurant. Especially, on my favorite restaurant, we have arrived at the restaurant. I saw my parents and other people. I think that they just reserve the restaurant just for us. We have entered the restaurant, we see our parents chatting to each. Key was surprised that his parents arrived from their travel. Key hugged them very tight. We say kiss our parents. “Mom, where is everyone?” I asked my mom. “We reserve the restaurant just for us today” Mom said. “Just I thought you do that, what is the occasion” I said. “It’s a secret, you guys will love it or hate you will decide” all them said in unison.