Stupid Hyungs

Fight me

Seungkwan remembered reading somewhere about Stockholm Syndrome, a psychological phenomenon in which hostages eventually identify with their captors. And though he may not exactly be a hostage or is actually in a dangerous situation like, say, US Newspaper heiress Patty Hearst (who actually experienced said syndrome), Seungkwan is pretty sure right now that he identifies with his super handsome “captor”, handsomely named Chwe Hansol, who is currently smiling at him with his equally super handsome smile.

 

“So.. uh..” Seungkwan mumbled, looking anywhere but Hansol. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Seungkwan! Get a grip! Use that loud mouth of yours! Don’t embarrass yourself in front of your captor/crush(?)!

 

“You look cute today.” Hansol suddenly complimented him, which made Seungkwan’s face even redder.

 

“Oh.. uh.. thanks?” Seungkwan offered, slightly confused, but mostly nervous (the good kind of nervous, anyway). “How did you know me?”

 

“Yeah, about that.. well.. we were supposed to meet here? I mean, I’m one of Mingyu hyung’s friends. You know.. that holy trinity thing, which, by the way, I totally did not agreed to be labeled as but people started to call us ‘that’ and Mingyu hyung liked it so I didn’t exactly have any choice there and.. yeah..” Hansol awkwardly explained, also a bit anxious now because damn, Boo Seungkwan, in all his cuteness and mighty glory, is in front of him. Play it cool, Hansol. Play it cool.

 

“Oh my god, you’re here to fight me?!” Seungkwan asked, slowly backing away and putting his hands up to surrender. “I swear, I did not mean anything I have said to your leader last time so please, please don’t hurt me. I’m like really vulnerable and stuff and just overall weak.” He squealed. Seungkwan is usually not like this but what the hell, his beautiful existence is at stake and he doesn’t want to get hurt. Plus, he’s not sure if he will be able to actually defend himself from Hansol because the guy looks like an angel and who would hit an angel? Obviously not Seungkwan. Damn, Jisoo would be so proud of him.

 

Hansol stifled his laughter. Ugh, Seungkwan. Y u gotta be so cute. “No, no. I’m not here to hurt you or anything. I will never do that. It’s just.. uh.. I did not intend to let any of these happen, but I figured I’ll use this opportunity to tell you something, not fight you.”

 

“Oh. Well then,” Seungkwan put his hands down. Is he in on some prank? Aish. Soonyoung. It’s probably Soonyoung. That is nothing but a bad friend and a prankster. “What are you gonna tell me?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

Hansol blushed. “Uh.. well.. I..”

 

“HELL YEAH, SURPRISE ES, I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU’VE SEEN THE LAST OF ME.” Someone from behind Hansol suddenly yelled.

 

“Mingyu hyung?” Seungkwan inquired, squinting his eyes to see him clearly.

 

“You’re absolutely right, you war freak. I am here to exact my revenge to you for trying to fight our precious Hansol and- wait, Hansol is that you?” Mingyu asked, bewildered. “I thought you’ve gone home already. What are you doing here alone with him?”

 

Before Hansol could answer him, his phone rang. Wonwoo is calling him. Confused, he answered the call.

 

“Hansol, bring Seungkwan with you to some other place. I can’t find Mingyu. I repeat, I can’t find the bastard. I haven’t explained the plan to him yet. He might come there and ruin your moment.” Wonwoo informed him.

 

“He already did, hyung.” Hansol said, a bit flustered because now what?

 

“Ugh, he’s already there? Stupid asshat. Wait, I’ll go there.” Wonwoo ended the call.

 

“Was that Wonwoo? Is he coming here too? Great! Now we’ll confront this shortie as a group!” Mingyu said cheerfully.

 

“What the hell? What’s happening? Seriously, is this a prank?” Seungkwan asked them both, already annoyed.

 

“Oh you poor, poor Seungkwan. This is not-” Before Mingyu could finish his sentence, Wonwoo burst through the door, panting hard.

 

“KIM MINGYU YOU ANNOYING LITTLE , YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!” Wonwoo yelled, scaring all of them. Wonwoo may look like he could kill you but he is actually just a cinnamon roll, so yelling is not something common to him.

 

“What did I do?” Mingyu is confused.

 

“Did you know what I did just to make this work for Hansol? DID YOU? Of course, you didn’t, you stupid brick. And I have to run all the way here just to stop you. Ugh. Come with me and leave these two alone!” Wonwoo ordered, dragging a confused Mingyu with him to the door.

 

It took a whole 10 minutes after the couple left before someone spoke.

 

“Okay, what the hell?” Seungkwan uttered. Bizarre things kept happening tonight, it seemed to him.

 

Hansol sighed. “Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t know these things would happen and I’m just really, really frustrated right now because all I wanted since yesterday was to tell you that I love you. Have been loving you since last year, actually. And I just wanted to show you myself and confess but I messed up. Pretty bad, in that matter. I’m sorry.”

 

Seungkwan is speechless. Hansol loves him? HIM? Since last year? WHAT?

 

Hansol continued talking. “I don’t know if you remember it, but last year, we met at the bus stop. Well, by “met”, I mean you saw me soaking wet because it was raining that day and I didn’t have an umbrella so I ran to the bus stop where you were waiting too. You asked me if I was okay and am I feeling cold but I just brushed you off. I’m sorry about that, by the way. I was in a bad mood. Still, you placed your jacket around me and said that since I’m cold, I could use some heat. I thought you were weird then because who does that to a stranger? But then you smiled that smile that warmed me better than your jacket and said that I could return it to you when we meet again. I couldn’t move or say anything even until you rode a bus and left.”

 

“I saw you the next day at school. And the next. And the next day after that. It seemed as if wherever I looked, you were there. I started noticing you more and more then. I realized that you’re not only kind, but also really cute and pretty, especially when you smile. Though you are also quite sassy, I think that only adds to your charm.” Hansol blushed. He isn’t being too cheesy, is he. “I didn’t bring your jacket anyway, because I figured that since I’ll ask you to be mine, that jacket will be mine too.”

 

“B-be y-yours? Y-you’ll ask me to be yours?” Seungkwan stuttered, returning to his nervous and blushing state.

“Yeah. That’s why you’re here.” Hansol smiled, regaining his confidence from Seungkwan’s cute red face. “I, Chwe Hansol, is asking you, Boo Seungkwan, to be mine. Forever, preferably.

 

 




 

 

Yep. A short and ty chapter. Me is sorry. lol. Btw I'll do some extra chapters for the side pairings bcos why the hell not right. /flies away/