Jisoo, please

Fight me

 

 

*flashback choochoo sounds*

 

 


 

 

“Can you please remove my blindfold?”

 

Jeonghan stared at Jisoo briefly before responding, “Oh, sure. I’m sorry. Let me get that.” then he moved in front of the awkward male and removed his blindfold.

 

That action resulted to Jeonghan’s very close face being the first thing that Jisoo sees, making the latter fall back a few steps behind with a flushed face, surprising Jeonghan a bit.

 

There was awkward silence after that, Jeonghan just looking at him questioningly. Jisoo mentally slapped himself.
Hong Jisoo, ladies and gentlemen. Ambassador of awkward moments since 1995.

 

Jeonghan cleared his throat. “So.. yeah. Hi.” he smiled at Jisoo.

 

“Uh.. hi.” Jisoo, get yourself together! Stop being awkward in front of this angel!

 

“Weird night, huh?” Jeonghan said, trying to act cool and start a conversation because holy , Hong Jisoo is infront of me, I should have worn something better than this damn “I’M STILL ALIVE YOU ERS” shirt I “borrowed” from Jaehwan and this cursed ripped jeans, oh my god, now he’s gonna think that I’m some aggressive metal . I do not sin that much, I swear, love me please~

 

“Yeah.” Jisoo responded, trying to relax, though Jeonghan’s beautiful face makes it a little bit difficult. Then he remembered Seungkwan. “Did the kids plan this? Will Seungkwan be alright?”

 

This surprised Jeonghan. “What? They did something to Seungkwan too?”

 

“One masked guy took him somewhere.. that other guy with Minghao.” Jisoo informed him.

 

“Oh.” Jeonghan nodded. “I see.” Chan, you genius. So this is why you took me here. To be alone with Jisoo huh. Damn, I should’ve prepared though. Keep calm, Jeonghan. Keep calm!

 

“I’m sure he’ll be alright. I think something special is planned. Let the kids handle it, Jisoo.” then Jeonghan patted his shoulder reassuringly.

 

Jisoo smiled, and Jeonghan might have fallen a little more in love with him then. “Okay.”

 

They stood there for a while, thinking of anything to say to the other to keep the conversation going, until Jeonghan asked, “What are you going to do now? Are you going back to your dorm?”

 

Jisoo pursed his lips to think. Jeonghan internally fanboyed over the other’s cuteness. “Yeah, I guess so.” I still wanna be with you though. Ugh. Should I go should I stay nobody knows.

 

“Do you want me to walk you there? Uh. You know. To protect you if the kids decided to prank us again or something. Stuff like that, yeah.” Jeonghan asked. Smooth, Jeonghan. Smooth.

 

“Protect me?” Jisoo laughed heartily. “Sure. Let’s go.” I don’t think I’m really in danger but if this means longer time with you then fine.

 

The walk to Jisoo’s dorm consisted of either Jisoo or Jeonghan constantly stealing glances at the other, and also constantly getting caught. It was still nice, though. Cute, even.

 

When they arrived, Jisoo pulled together all the confidence he could muster to ask Jeonghan the question he’s been thinking about throughout the whole walk.

 

“Do you want to come in and have some milk? Soonyoung had gone to ‘panic-buying’ mode two days ago and decided to buy a month’s worth of milk cartons and we obviously can’t drink them all. Only if you want, I mean. I totally understand if you don’t like milk because some people are like that and--”

 

“Yes.“ Jeonghan cut the embarrased boy’s rambling and smiled, eyes crinkling. “Of course. I’d like that very much.” Actually I would like everything you will offer. I would even the drink off of you if you want and-- oh my god Jeonghan, shush! This child is pure and just, bad Jeonghan, bad!

 

A very much pleased (but didn’t show it visibly because that’s embarrassing) Jisoo gladly opened the door and let both of them in. He gestured for Jeonghan to sit on a chair.

 

Jisoo immediately went for Soonyoung’s mini refrigerator (which the dancer received as a prize when he won on one of those crazy dancing competitions that one time they went to a public market) and retrieved one milk carton and two glasses (that were conveniently placed inside because Soonyoung is a lazy ). He filled the glasses with milk and handed one to Jeonghan before sitting down on his bed, facing the latter.

 

To a stranger’s perspective, this is one weird af set up because they’re both legal-age adults drinking milk, but Jeonghan doesn’t care because he’s busy blocking unwanted thoughts in his mind about Jisoo and his bed.

 

“So I heard you’re gonna perform with our Seungkwannie.” Jisoo said, then some milk off his lips.

 

Jisoo gulped. He was so not ready for that, someone please stop Hong Jisoo. “Oh, yeah. Were going to perform a fun song! You should watch it.” and watch me too because did you know I also have a nice voice? I’m totally #1 boyfriend material when I’m onstage because I’m so awesome, I kill fans with just one wink, you should totally watch me and fall in love.

 

Jisoo smiled, and yet again Jeonghan dies a little more inside because he’s so perfect oh my god, “Sure. It’ll turn out great!”

 

“Yeah.” Jeonghan looked away and drank his milk on one go because I kennot, the feels are making me thirsty for Jisoo-- I mean, the milk. Totally thirsty for milk because milk is life, banzai! “Can I have some more?” he handed his glass to Jisoo, and the latter cheerfully stood up to refill it. Tonight, we’re gonna get high on lactose

 

At that moment, someone knocked on the door. Jeonghan stood up. “I’ll answer it.” then he headed for the door and opened it to reveal Seungkwan and Hansol.

 

 


 

 

*choochoo end of flashback sounds*

 

 


 

 

“Jeonghan hyung?! What are you doing in Jisoo hyung’s room?!” Seungkwan asked, face starting to turn red. Jeonghan was quite startled with the question because why is this kid panicky

 

“Is there a special event today? How come I didn’t receive the memo?” Hansol suddenly inquired. Seungkwan kicked him.

 

Jeonghan smirked, realizing what the couple were thinking. Oooh~ so this kids think we’re doing something “special” huh, I wish. Then he decided to play along. “Wanna join us?”

 

“Sure.” Hansol agreed, then he dragged a glaring Seungkwan inside. Who knows, we might see something exciting. This is Jeonghan hyung afterall.

 

But the “exciting” part turned out to be a shocked Jisoo holding two glasses filled with milk. “Seungkwan?”

 

“Hyung! Thank god, I thought something’s happening. I should have trusted your innocence more, hyung!” Seungkwan said, rushing to Jisoo’s side.

 

Hansol laughed. Oh Seungkwan, you cutie

 

“Kids, sit.” Jeonghan commanded, pointing at Soonyoung’s bed. “Jisoo, give them some milk too. Kids, we’re going to have a milk party!”

 

“What?” Seungkwan raised an eyebrow. I didn’t know Jeonghan hyung also has a ‘parent’ mentality. Hm. They suit each other.

 

The ‘child’ inside Hansol cheered because I’m always a for milk. “This is fun.”

 

After Jisoo handed them their glasses, he sat back on his bed. “So why are you two children here?”

 

“Well, you see hyung, Soonyoung hyung and Seokmin hyung.. uh.. did something in my dorm and I don’t want to come back there in case they left some germs because yuck.” Seungkwan grimaced and Hansol just shrugged.

 

Jisoo didn’t understand it quite fully but dropped the subject. “Okay, then you can stay here as long as you want, Seungkwannie.” then he turned to Hansol, “what about you?”

 

“I’m with Seungkwan, hyung.”

 

Jeonghan caught on. “You’re his boyfriend!”

 

Hansol smiled and Seungkwan blushed hard.

 

“Really?” Jisoo asked, surprised.

 

“Yes, hyung” Seungkwan answered timidly, worried because what if hyung doesn’t like Hansol? He’s a nice guy, hyung, I swear

 

“But aren’t you too young to have a boyfriend, Seungkwannie?”

 

Jeonghan giggled. “Hong Jisoo, no one is too young or too old for love.” because if I’ve met you when I was 18 too, I know I’ll still fall for you over again.

 

Jisoo thought about it. “Well, I guess.”

 

Hansol held Seungkwan’s hand, making the other blush even more. “I love him, hyung. Believe me, I won’t do anything to hurt him. And if I ever do, you have every right to kill me then.”

 

“Oooh~ you go, Hansol.” Jeonghan cheered while Jisoo smiled.

 

However, Jisoo’s face turned serious again. “But kids, remember..”

 

The couple looked at him curiously. Jeonghan did, too.

 

“Always use protection!”

 

HYUNG!”

 

 




 

 

I just noticed that I don't have friends here on aff. /cries han river/ but thank you to all the subscribers! i love you all! do you want to be my friends? hahaha