Long night

Fight me

Seungkwan is not sure if he’s dreaming or not. One second he’s scared less over the holy trinity, then the next he’s being confessed at by the most handsome guy he had ever seen? Is this for real? Seungkwan never imagined that after waking up, changing out of his comfy warm pajamas to harsh real world clothes, then spending the rest of the day mulling (more like sulking) about what he’ll do tonight, something as miraculous as this will happen. Omg I am really blessed, thank you for making me believe, Jisoo hyung.

 

Hold up, though. Seungkwan remembered giving his jacket to someone last year, but he didn’t realized it was Hansol. Bless his fate and destiny and fortune and whatever for letting him appear as a kind stranger-turned-to-crush to Hansol.

 

“I.. uh..” Damn, do I say yes to him now? How should I say it? Ugh, this beautiful, beautiful angel loves me, I kennot. The feels. Seungkwan unconsciously clenched his fists and bit his lower lip while looking away from him.

 

Hansol mentally prepared himself for an impending rejection, taking Seungkwan’s unconscious actions as signs of a turndown. , he’s gonna reject me, he’s gonna reject me, oh my god, my precious Seungkwan is going to enjoy his life without me, oh my god, might as well buy some ice cream later and probably cry myself to sleep for the next months, or years, damn I knew it, I’ll die alone and lonely and-

 

“So, how about this Friday?” Seungkwan asked.

 

“Uh.. what?” Hansol replied stupidly, wide-eyed and just noticed that the love of his life is facing him now, lips formed into a bright smile and fists no longer clenched.

 

“This Friday.. how about a date this Friday?” Seungkwan cleared, slightly blushing because wtf even Hansol’s stupid face is handsome.

 

Hansol’s face lit up instantly. “Is that a yes?” he asked excitedly. YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS he likes me oh my god oh my god I am so lucky, the luckiest guy in Seoul, TAKE THAT, MINGYU HYUNG. You did not ruin this afterall.

 

Seungkwan face turned red, though still appearing cute to Hansol. “Y-yeah.”

 

Hansol smiled brightly. Today’s events might not have been entirely on his side, but he’s still grateful because they led him to Seungkwan.

 

“Okay. This Friday then. Our first date.” Hansol agreed, stepping closer to Seungkwan.

 

Seungkwan’s heart started beating faster, but he didn’t dare move away when Hansol stopped only inches away from him, though he was shocked when the latter suddenly hugged him. It felt so warm being wrapped around Hansol’s arms. He smelled so nice too, so Seungkwan could not help but snuggle closer, burying his face in Hansol’s chest.

 

“Thank you for accepting my feelings for you.” Hansol whispered in Seungkwan’s ear. “You don’t have any idea how long I have wanted to hug you like this. To make you feel how much I really love you. So thank you. Thank you for being mine. I love you, kwan.” Hansol hugged him tighter.

 

Seungkwan wondered if Hansol can feel how fast his heart is beating at that moment. Damn, he feels like his gonna faint. Hansol is melting him with his love, he’s not sure if he can even talk right now. Seungkwan decided to show his understanding by hugging Hansol too, earning a soft chuckle from the other.

 

They stayed like that for a while, just enjoying each other’s warmth, until Seungkwan’s phone rang. He reluctantly broke their hug and cursed whoever was calling at that moment, who turned out to be Seungcheol. Hansol just smiled and urged him to answer his phone.

 

“Hello, hyung, what is it?” Seungkwan inquired, voice coated with a hint of annoyance. What’s with the hyungs and their seemingly constant desire to ruin every moment we have.

 

“SEUNGKWANNIE, HYUNG IS DYING, OMG, JIHOON DOESN’T LOVE ME ANYMORE. I’M GONNA DIE. HE CAN’T LEAVE ME. HE’S THE ONLY ONE I HAVE, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, OMG, WE GOTTA FIND HIM, SEUNGKWANNIE.” Seungcheol said in between ugly sobs.

 

“What? What happened? Hyung, what did you do this time?” Seungkwan asked, worried. Hansol looked at him questioningly, noting Seungkwan’s sudden concern.

 

“I don’t know. I didn’t do anything to make him mad, I swear. I’m like a really, really good boyfriend to him and then suddenly I just see him hugging that Hongbin guy and-”

 

“Hongbin hyung? That smart and handsome senior in Jihoon hyung’s advanced calculus class?” Seungkwan abruptly cut Seungcheol’s dialogue out, receiving a glare from Hansol because what smart and handsome are you talking about, I’m still right here.

 

Seungkwan just winked at him, making Hansol blush. Damn it, I’m totally under your spell, you cute vocal major.

 

Seungcheol scoffed. “Well, thank you very much for making me remember that he’s also smart and handsome, how horrible of you, Boo Seungkwan. Anyway, what’s the deal with them? Is he better than me, Seungkwannie? What does Hongbin have that I don’t? , don’t even answer that one, I might cry. Will Jihoon break up with me now? I ran away earlier and didn’t contact him until now, and he’s not answering his phone. Is this the end for us? Is it? Answer me, you short sass-”

 

“Hyung, you’re just overreacting.” Seungkwan sighed.

 

“No, I’m not, you’re the drama queen here, not me. Just help me find Jihoon. Where are you right now? I’ll meet you there.” Seungcheol stated.

 

“Oh.. uh..” Seungkwan hesitated, looking at Hansol.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Hansol asked.

 

Seungkwan lowered his phone and turned to him. “Is it okay if I ask you to help us find Jihoon hyung? Seungcheol hyung is ‘worried’ about him.”

 

“Uh, yeah. Of course. Anything for my Seungkwan.” Hansol said, smiling brightly. (looking handsome af)

 

Seungkwan smiled at him then talked to Seungcheol again. “I’m at the school auditorium, hyung. I’m with.. uh.. my boyfriend.” He informed him.

 

Hansol’s smile turned brighter, looking at Seungkwan with nothing but affection in his eyes.

 

“Anyway, hyung. It’ll be just the three of us then. Do you want me to come to my dorm and take Seokmin hyung and Soonyoung hyung with me? You can just meet me there.” Seungkwan continued.

 

“Alright.” Seungcheol agreed, but then he realized something. “Wait a minute, A BOYFRIEND? YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW?”

 

“Goodbye, hyung! See you later!” Seungkwan hurriedly ended the call. He’ll take all their teasing next time. He turned to Hansol. “Come on, let’s go to my dorm. My friends are there, they’ll help us.”

 

“Okay.” Hansol cheerfully agreed. He held Seungkwan’s hand and was glad when he met no resistance.

 

They walked in silence, simply satisfied with each other’s presence. When they reached Seungkwan’s dorm, the first thing they saw when Seungkwan opened the door was a rustling of bed sheets, a half- Soonyoung on top of a blushing Seokmin and hands travelling down-- that’s when Hansol covered Seungkwan’s eyes and closed the door himself.

 

“Call Jisoo hyung.” Hansol instructed to a red-faced Seungkwan.

 

“Huh? Why?” Seungkwan asked, confused. He looked at him and noticed that Hansol is blushing hard.

 

“We need him to cleanse our souls.”

 

 

 




 

 

Waaaaaah. What did I even write. Hahahahaha. Innocent boonon is the cutest for me <3