Feelings, go away

Fight me

“So what should we do?”

 

Jeonghan turned to his three companions, waiting for an answer. It has been approximately an hour since the new couple arrived and Jisoo’s usual “check-my-child’s-new-friend/boyfriend” inspection is finished, which is actually just him asking stupid random questions to Hansol like..

 

“What kind of rock are you?”

 

“Which is messier, your life or your hair?”

 

“If you google eyebrows, are you eyebrowsing?”

 

When Seungkwan asked where these weird questions are coming from, Jisoo reasoned that it was just the milk talking, not me.

 

On the other hand, Hansol was too busy being nervous to Jisoo’s inspection to actually answer any of the questions. Seungkwan figured he was as high on lactose as his Jisoo hyung was.

 

“Since none of you are actually thinking of anything important to discuss as normal people do, should we just play a game?” Jeonghan suggested.

 

Jisoo perked up. “What game?”

 

The suggester just smirked. Yes, Jeonghan. This is totally your time to play with Jisoo. Get ready, my sweet innocent love, we’re going to get to know each other through this legendary idiotic game called.. Truth or Dare! Let’s play that!”

 

Seungkwan rolled his eyes. “Truth or Dare a.k.a that game where you either say the name of your crush or risk doing something ual?”

 

Jeonghan glared at him. “That was a blunt way to put it but yes.” he smiled. “So, are we gonna play or what?”

 

“Isn’t it a bit lacking if it’s only the four of us here? I mean, it won’t be as fun.” Hansol commented. Honestly, he’s not that interested since he already knows who Seungkwan’s crush is (which is totally him), though to see his boyfriend do something even remotely flirty for the first time is something Hansol is quite excited with.

 

Jisoo reached for his phone. “Should I call the others? Seungkwan, do you think Soonyoung and Seokmin are done with whatever they are doing in your dorm? Should we invite them?” he asked innocently.

 

Hansol awkwardly cleared his throat while Seungkwan just shrugged. “I don’t know if they’re done enjoying each other.”

 

Jisoo almost dropped his phone due to shock. “W-what?”

 

Seungkwan’s eyes bulged out when he realized what he said. “No, no. I mean, enjoying each other’s.. uh.. company. Yeah, that’s it. Company, hyung”

 

His hyung did not buy it. “Seungkwannie, I know those two like each other’s company. It’s obvious enough. But what do you mean by them enjoying ‘each other’?”

 

“Maybe what Seungkwan meant is that they’re sorting their feelings for each other by enjoying themselves? Through talking, of course. Enjoyment through talking, hyung.” Hansol tried.

 

Jisoo is still doubtful but his attention was caught by Jeonghan, who suddenly laughed when he realized what the couple were trying to hide. Well, when you’re not as innocent as Jisoo, you tend to realize things like this faster. Jeonghan (being the annoying hyung that he is) decided to tease Seungkwan and Hansol more.

 

“Then why don’t you call them now, Jisoo? To know what they’re doing, that is.”

 

“Uh, yeah. Okay.” Jisoo agreed, much to his dongsaengs' dismay. He dialed Soonyoung’s number first. The dancer answered after the third ring, panting slightly.

 

“Hyung, what’s up?”

 

“What are you doing now?”

 

“Oh.. uh.. why?”

 

“Come to our dorm. I’m having a party with our friends.”

 

“Is Seokmin there?” Soonyoung asked.

 

“Is Seokmin here? Why? I thought he’s with you now.”

 

Hansol and Seungkwan looked up at Jisoo confusedly because what? They’re not together? Jisoo looked back at them with the same confused face.

 

“Because he.. uh.. suddenly run off and I don’t why? I’m actually trying to find him now, hyung.”

 

“He run off?!”

 

“Hyung, why do you keep repeating what I’ve just said?” Soonyoung inquired out of the blue.

 

Jisoo ignored the “what-the-hell-is-happening?” stares he’s receiving from the couple in front of him. “Why did he run off?”

 

“I don’t know, hyung. Just.. call me if Seokmin does come there. Bye.” then Soonyoung ended the call, leaving Jisoo frustrated.

 

Jeonghan looked at him. “What’s happening? Why did Seokmin run off? Are we in some kind of a drama right now?” My Truth or Dare isn’t going to be played soon isn’t it? damn

 

Seungkwan sighed. “If this is a drama then I don’t want to watch it. Ugh. Just when I thought this night isn’t going to get any long, it just did.”

 

Hansol held Seungkwan’s hand then looked at Jisoo. “Should we find Seokmin hyung too?”

 

Jisoo nodded his head then stood up. “Let’s go.”

 

Before all of them could reach the door, however, someone knocked. Jisoo hurriedly opened it, already expecting Seokmin. He didn’t expect him to be with two other people though.

 

“Mingyu hyung? Wonwoo hyung? What are you doing here?” Hansol asked the two unannounced visitors.

 

Jisoo focused on Seokmin. “I called Soonyoung just now. Why did you suddenly ran off?”

 

The always cheerful vocal major smiled despite having tears rapidly fall from his eyes.

 

Hyung, I ran away from my feelings.”

 

 




 

 

I'm really sorry for not updating sooner! /sad song plays in the background/ Also, I'm sorry if this was short. I wasn't sure whether or not I should add stories for the side pairings or in the meantime just focus on boonon/verkwan (bcos they're the main ship afterall) but as you may have seen, I shall add the soonseok and meanie first bcos I am such a trash for my many many ships.  lol. Thankies~ /flies away/