Dramatic Hyungs

Fight me

Getting rid of the “unsightly” image of Soonyoung and Seokmin inside their minds is a hard and awkward task for Hansol and Seungkwan, especially since Jisoo’s guidance is not present. Fortunately, they managed to at least forget about it for now by talking to each other while they’re on their way to meet Seungcheol. The couple decided to just help him by themselves as it appeared difficult to take Soonyoung and Seokmin, so Seungkwan informed their heartbroken (not really, more like idiot actually) hyung to just wait at the school gates.

 

“Such friends they are.” Seungkwan muttered under his breath. Really, his hyungs should have been the epitome of goodness and purity (except for Soonyoung, obviously. That is a flirt). Ugh. My pure, pure innocence. They have tainted it /cries han river/

 

Hansol gave him a funny look, noticing his muttering. Seungkwan flushed. Great. Just great, Seungkwan. An hour into your relationship and you’re already showing him how crazy you are.

 

“So.. will you perform in Mingyu hyung’s Confession Stage to Wonwoo hyung too? You’re a rapper, right?” Seungkwan hurriedly asked, lamely trying to ignore his moment of embarrassment. He hoped his ‘look-at-me-I’m-totally-normal’ smile is going to remedy the situation and salvage what’s left of his pride.

 

“Yeah.” Hansol answered, quite abashed. “I’ll perform ‘Q & A’ with Seungcheol hyung, Jihoon hyung, and Ailee noona.”

 

“Oh.. Ailee noona.. uh.. that’s nice.” Seungkwan said, still smiling at Hansol, though he cannot help but feel self-conscious. Hansol, you handsome angel, y u gotta mingle with pretty people. Nope, I’m not jealous. Totally not. I mean, why would I be? They’ll just perform together, that’s all. I don’t give a what. Totally not being possessive here... “Her voice is amazing.”

 

“Yours is, too.” Hansol uttered, looking into his eyes.

 

“What?” Seungkwan stupidly replied.

 

“Your voice is amazing too, I mean. I’ve heard you sing a lot of times, you know. One of the reasons why I fell for you.” Hansol informed him.

 

Seungkwan, in what seemed like the nth time tonight, blushed. This guy really knows how to make me blush all the time, damn it. Before he could think of a reply, Seungkwan spotted Seungcheol waiting for them. His hyung immediately greeted Hansol.

 

“Hey, Hansol. Wassup kid.” Seungcheol said, ruffling the latter’s hair. He turned to Seungkwan. “Hey, Seungkwannie. I thought you’re going with your boyfriend? Where’s he?” Then Seungcheol turned to Hansol, “Why are you with Seungkwan anyway?”

 

Hansol stiffened. Hyung hasn’t realize it yet? “Hyung, I’m his--”

 

“Oh, I know!” Seungcheol suddenly announced, surprising both of them. “You’re here to help me too! Such a nice kid. I’m guessing Seungkwan told you my problem, huh? I didn’t know you two are friends.”

 

The couple were shocked because is he always this oblivious??! He’s like another version of Kim Mingyu, but shorter and more matured. He’s as stupid, though.

 

Seungkwan narrowed his eyes at Seungcheol. “Hyung, I think I know the reason why you can’t find Jihoon hyung.”

 

“Yeah? What is it?” Seungcheol curiously inquired.

 

“It’s because you’re stupid.” Seungkwan replied stoically, making Hansol laugh.

 

“Language, Seungkwannie. I’m still your hyung, you shortie.” Seungcheol said, glaring at him. “But whatever, let’s just go find my Jihoon. Come on, Hansol. Let this child walk alone. This dark night fits his soul.” he pulled Hansol with him a few steps ahead of Seungkwan.

 

Hansol (oh the nerve of him, Seungkwan thought) just chuckled, teasing him more.

 

Seungkwan looked at him sharply. Where’s the sweet guy from earlier?

 

“Nah, hyung. I’d like to walk with Seungkwan.” Hansol told him, leaving Seungcheol to stand next to his boyfriend.

 

In return, he received a weird look from the elder, who eventually realized the situation. “Well, okay. I didn’t think you were... whatever. Let’s just go then.” Seungcheol turned around and began walking outside the school.

 

Hansol held Seungkwan’s hand again, and though the latter feels great injustice over his teasing, Seungkwan didn’t let go of Hansol’s hand either.

 

“Hyung, where will we search first?” Hansol asked Seungcheol.

 

“Jihoon’s favorite cafe. It’s just a few blocks away.” he answered. Seungcheol felt the sting of sadness once more, remembering the ‘Hongbin’ incident from earlier. Is Jihoon pissed at me for not contacting him earlier that’s why he didn’t answer any of my calls? What the hell. I should be the one feeling angry right now because how could he hug someone who is not me?!

 

Seungcheol, so lost in his thoughts, didn’t notice that they’ve already arrived outside the cafe. When he entered the cafe, Seungkwan and Hansol in tow, he immediately spotted Jihoon in a table near the window, busy typing away on his laptop. Seungcheol momentarily forgot his anger, too busy being drowned in relief because thank god my future husband is okay. However, his happy thoughts were interrupted when Seungkwan spoke.

 

“You did all that ugly sobbing and even ruined a special moment for this?! Hyung, Jihoon hyung is literally just right here. You could have gone by yourself earlier.”

 

“Yeah, totally agree with that. You could’ve saved yourself the trouble of worrying to death. Plus, we would not have seen such ‘sinful’ things.” Hansol shuddered from the thought, the ‘unsightly’ image back in full force inside his head.

 

Seungkwan sighed. “Just go and talk to him. We’ll be right here.” he then took Hansol with him to a table not far away from Jihoon’s.

 

Seungcheol took a deep breath and walk up to his boyfriend’s (is it ex’s now? He hope not.) table. He sat on the chair opposite him, not surprised that Jihoon hasn’t noticed him yet. He knows that sometimes Jihoon’s so concentrated on his work that he no longer pays any mind to his surroundings. He mentally slapped himself. Of course! Why haven’t I thought of that earlier? He didn’t answer his phone because he’s busy working. Seungcheol decided to talk to catch his attention.

 

“Jihoon.”

 

He looked up then, eyes becoming wide due to surprise. “Cheol? What are you doing here?”

 

Seungcheol internally squealed because CHEOL! He called me cheol! That’s a good sign. He’s not angry. “You weren’t answering your phone, I thought something might have happened?” he answered, a bit embarrassed.

 

“Really? Oh god.” Jihoon reached for his phone on his bag, cheeks flushing pink when he saw his boyfriend’s missed calls. “I’m sorry.” he said, looking down. “You know me. I’m too focused sometimes.”

 

“No, no. It’s fine, really.” Seungcheol uttered, smiling at him. I’m just too dramatic. And stupid too. Seungkwan’s right, yet again.

 

“Oh, don’t believe him. Of course it’s not fine. He practically cried so hard earlier just because you missed his calls.” Seungkwan remarked snarkly, a bit loud so it’ll reach their table.

 

Jihoon looked up at him. “Was that Seungkwan’s voice?” he started looking for the sassy vocal major but Seungcheol stopped him.

 

“No, of course not. You just probably heard wrong. Don’t mind it.”

 

“Okay.” Jihoon said, returning to his work, albeit a bit self-conscious now because of his boyfriend’s presence.

 

Seungcheol stared at him for a while, still mesmerized by Jihoon’s beauty even after a year of knowing him. But Hongbin kept popping up in his thoughts. Should I or should I not ask him about earlier? Ah, it, I wouldn’t be able to sleep in this state.

 

“Jihoon, can I ask something?” he started.

 

“Yeah, what is it?” Jihoon asked, cutely looking at him. Seungcheol stopped himself from pinching his super cute and very soft (Seungcheol guarantees) cheeks.

 

“WellIsawyouhuggingHongbinhyungearlierandwhat’sthedealwiththatImeandon’tyoulikemeanymorewhatisitwhywouldyouhughim??” Seungcheol said quickly, blushing. Damn rapping skills showing in inconvenient times.

 

“What?” Jihoon responded. “Are you presenting a new rap song to me?”

 

Someone snickered. Seungcheol is pretty sure it’s Seungkwan. He groaned. “I said, I saw you hugging Hongbin hyung earlier and so what’s the deal with that? I mean, don’t you like me anymore? What is it? Why would you hug him?”

 

Jihoon didn’t say anything for a moment, thinking about what Seungcheol is talking about. Then he laughed. The kind of laugh that makes Seungcheol forget that he’s supposed to be mad. The kind of laugh that makes him remember why he fell for Jihoon in the first place. The kind of laugh that Seungcheol can listen to for the rest of his life.

 

“It’s his birthday today, Cheol. That hug was kind of like a ‘happy birthday’ hug or something. Nothing more.”

 

Seungcheol gaped at him. A ‘happy birthday’ hug? A ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’ HUG?!! I questioned everything because of that?!!

 

Now Seungcheol can clearly hear laughter from Hansol and Seungkwan’s table. Damn little s.

 

Jihoon reached for Seungcheol’s hand and linked their fingers together, surprising the latter. He looked directly into his eyes.

 

“Cheol, you know how much I love you. Why would I care about other people when I already have you? You’re kind, understanding, loving, matured, talented, and just overall amazing. Even with your drama, that’s on par with Seungkwan I must say, I wouldn’t leave you for the world. So please don’t leave me too?” he smiled sweetly.

 

“Of course. I won’t leave you either. Ever.” Seungcheol said, beaming. They looked into each other’s eyes for a while, until a loud “HYUNG, WE’RE LEAVING” resonated in the cafe followed by the sound of the doors opening and closing.

 

“Now I’m pretty sure that’s Seungkwan.” Jihoon muttered.

 

“Yeah, yeah, don’t mind him. Just keep looking at me lovingly. I like it.” Seungcheol said, looking as lovesick as ever.

 

Jihoon blushed. “You idiot.”

 

 


 

 

“So, are you coming back to your dorm now?” Hansol asked his boyfriend. They’re inside the school again and on their way to where the dorms are located.

 

“As if I will. After what we saw? Never.” Seungkwan answered, now more annoyed than embarrassed over what they saw. “Those hyungs better clean up after themselves!”

 

Hansol laughed. It might be pretty weird, but he finds Seungkwan’s annoyed face endearing. “You wanna crash on my place?”

 

“Wh-what??!” Seungkwan spluttered.

 

“Woah, woah, Boo Seungkwan, what were you thinking? I just suggested a nice place for you to sleep and you--” Seungkwan kicked his shins, successfully shutting up Hansol.

 

“I’ll just crash at Jisoo hyung’s dorm. There are no sinful sights there, I’m sure.” Seungkwan said.

 

“Okay then. I’ll walk you there.” Hansol responded, though still quite hurt at Seungkwan’s sudden attack. Damn, he’s strong.

 

They arrived a few minutes later in front of Jisoo’s dorm. Seungkwan knocked. It took a few seconds before someone who’s definitely not Jisoo opened the door.

 

“Jeonghan hyung?! What are you doing in Jisoo hyung’s room?!” Seungkwan asked, face starting to turn red because oh my god, them too?!!!

 

“Is there a special event today? How come I didn’t receive the memo?” Hansol suddenly inquired. Seungkwan kicked him again.

 

Jeonghan smirked, realizing what the couple were thinking.

 

“Wanna join us?”

 

 




 

 

The night is not over yet. hahahahaha. Jihan next. Joshua's so handsome he's wrecking my bias list /ugly seungcheol sobbing/