Let's fight!

Fight me

Boo Seungkwan is not the type of person who initiates fights. Sure, he may be a diva sometimes (read: most of the time), a drama queen, and the physical embodiment of sass, but deep down, he is a good person. You just got to dig really, really deep to see that. Something his bestfriends/hyungs, Soonyoung, Seokmin, and Jisoo, did years ago.

 

Seungkwan will never tolerate violence and assault. He’s just a good soul like that, and mostly because he’s pretty sure he physically cannot handle it if he was indeed involved in such “sins” (as how his Jisoo hyung sees it).

 

And that is why his squad, gathered for lunch without Seungkwan, was quite confused when news of their cutie maknae boo declaring war against their school’s holy trinity (the group of the most famous students) /cue the fangirls’ screams/ surfaced Tuesday afternoon.

 

“Are you sure you heard it right, Seokmin?” Jisoo asked, still doubtful of the whole situation. “I have taught you children well, how could something like that even happen?”

 

“Hyung, for the last time, we aren’t your kids.” Soonyoung sighed. “But same though. You sure about that, babe?” He winked at Seokmin.

 

“KWON SOONYOUNG, CAN YOU NOT,” Seokmin spluttered, visibly flustered over his bestfriend/longtime crush’s flirting. “Look you guys, this is real. I was on my way to vocal practice when I passed by the studio where the holy trinity,” Seokmin made quoting gestures to emphasize the name, “hang out and I heard one of them, I think it was Mingyu, say that he will never forgive Boo Seungkwan for initiating a fight against one of their members and that they will meet him tonight to like fight and stuff.”

 

“So either another student named Boo Seungkwan did it or that our very own Seungkwannie did something stupid to receive the wrath of that group.” Seokmin finished his narration.

 

“I still don’t get it.” Soonyoung said. “I mean, Seungkwan is just all bark and no bite. He’ll curse your soul and very own existence but he will not actually act upon his threats.”

 

“I never thought there will come a time when I will say this but, Soonyoung’s right.” Jisoo muttered, receiving a glare from the latter.

 

“I don’t know. Let’s just ask Seungkwan later. Seokmin shrugged, obviously unfazed over the apparent danger that presented itself in their involvement with the holy trinity.

 

The three boys ate their lunch in silence, with occasional flirty remarks from Soonyoung to Seokmin, and Jisoo’s facepalming because ‘you idiots why can’t you just get together’.

 

 


 

 

“The leader has arrived!” Mingyu announced loudly when he entered their studio, his bestfriends, Wonwoo and Hansol (or Vernon as the fangirls call him) comfortably hanging out without him. What a disgrace! How dare them enjoy their life without their handsome and mighty leader?!

 

“You peasants should wait for your leader before you hang out! Oh how could you survive by yourselves without me, really.” Mingyu shook his head.

 

“Shut up, you piece of paperclip. Go to the cafeteria and buy me a burger. Your hyung is hungry.” Wonwoo commanded, uncaring of Mingyu’s self-proclaimed ‘leader’ status.

 

Mingyu glared at him but complied anyway, hurriedly heading to the cafeteria while muttering about “unrespectful members” and ‘stupid crush’.

 

“Alright, now that the idiot is gone,” Wonwoo starts, “let’s talk about that crush you have on Boo Seungkwan and what the hell happened yesterday because why is a war suddenly in place?” he asked. “I’m gone for just a day and then when I come back, Mingyu’s all fired up over yours and Seungkwan’s alleged “fight” tonight.”

 

Hansol blushed. Wonwoo is the only one who knows about his huge crush (read: stalker-like obsession) over a certain cute vocal major and therefore the latter feels like he deserves an explanation regarding the incident.

 

“Well, it’s actually quite stupid, hyung.” Hansol said, embarassed about the story. “Yesterday, I decided to man up and confess to Seungkwan. I mean, it’s hard and all to do that but I figured why not just take the risks and admit my feelings? At least if I got rejected, I’ll know to stop myself from... you know... “crushing” on him.”

 

“You mean “obsessing” over him.” Wonwoo corrected.

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever hyung. Anyway, I went to the music room to see him but when I arrived, I saw Mingyu hyung there talking to a long-haired pretty guy, I think his name is Jeonghan, and I got really nervous because you know how oblivious our leader is.” Hansol said, dejected, and thus failing to notice Wonwoo’s face falling when Mingyu and Jeonghan were mentioned. “Then when Mingyu hyung asked what I was doing there, I stupidly said I’m there to fight Boo Seungkwan.”

 

Wonwoo laughed out loud, momentarily forgetting his jealousy over Mingyu and Jeonghan’s recent closeness.

 

“Hyung, what the hell. I need some support here.” Hansol rolled his eyes and continued talking. “Anyway, Mingyu hyung thought Seungkwan surely declared the fight first because I never associate myself with anyone besides you guys and it’s not possible for him that I might have wanted to fight Seungkwan first and like that. So Mingyu marched up at Seungkwan and yelled about how idiotic of him to fight someone like me. I was so shocked and I couldn’t say anything. Seungkwan was shocked too but then he yelled back and said, ‘You can’t just yell at me, you ugly- gorilla! If you wanna fight then let’s fight!’ and that’s how a war was declared between our group and him. Our idiot leader arranged the fight tonight at 7 in the school auditorium. Hyung, what should I do??” Hansol asked, almost close to crying. But he will not cry. He is a man. A man like him should not show weakness, especially at life-and-death situations like this.

 

“You’re a bunch of fools.” Wonwoo commented. “But okay, I know what to do.”

 

And with that, Hansol’s attention was all on Wonwoo and his plan.

 

 


 

 

Seungkwan doesn’t know if he will live tonight. It’s been a day since the whole “let’s fight!” accident occurred between him and the members of the holy trinity, and he concluded that this is probably the worst decision he had ever made, besides deciding to poke Jisoo’s eye with a pen to see if he’ll forget his church boy image and curse at him back in fifth grade, though that resulted to him taking an almost half-blind Jisoo to the school nurse and forming a friendship that lasted up to now. Well, since that incident had a good result, maybe this fight will have one too? Seungkwan muses.

 

Of course it won’t. Accept it, you’ll die tonight. A voice inside Seungkwan’s head countered. He gives up trying to stay positive.

 

“Hoe why did you do it.” Seungkwan asked himself out loud. He’s in his dorm so no one will see him talk to himself, thank heavens.

 

God. This is how Seungkwan will probably die. Alone and hungry. He was too scared to go outside and meet his friends so he figured screw lunch, he’ll stay here.

 

He’s halfway into convincing himself to just jump off a cliff to escape his misery when his friends suddenly arrived.

 

“Yo , ready to die?” Soonyoung asked, clearly amused when he saw Seungkwan’s panicked appearance.

 

“Watch your mouth, you sinner.” Jisoo said indignantly while glaring at Soonyoung. He turned to Seungkwan. “Don’t mind this human, boo. Just tell us what happened. We’ve heard some.. things.. but we still want your side of the story.”

 

Truthfully, Seungkwan doesn’t want to talk about it anymore, but since it’s his Jisoo hyung who asked for it, he obeyed. “Okay, hyung. Actually, this whole thing is partly the holy trinity’s fault. I was just at the vocal room, practicing with Jeonghan hyung, Jihoon hyung and his (Jihoon’s) boyfriend, Seungcheol hyung, and that tall as hell holy trinity leader, Mingyu hyung. You know we’ll perform Winner’s ‘Don’t flirt’ as opening for Mingyu hyung’s surprise “Confession Stage” to Wonwoo hyung, right? He specifically asked for our vocal group since Mingyu hyung is friends with Seungcheol hyung. Anyway, I was busy practicing when Mingyu hyung suddenly yelled at me. Shouting about me fighting one of s or something along those lines. You know I hate being yelled at, so I.. kinda.. yelled back.. and said that we should fight then. So that’s it. I unknowingly declared a war.” Seungkwan buried his face on his hands while Jisoo patted his back.

 

“It’s okay, Seungkwan. We’ll just come with you later and talk to them! What do you say, guys?” Jisoo asked, turning to Soonyoung and Seokmin.

 

“Yeah, of course!” Seokmin agreed, cheerful as always.

 

“Okay, you people go. I’ll stay here and make sure that the dorm is.. ahm.. safe.. and secure too!” Soonyoung said, smiling widely.

 

Jisoo looked at him sharply. “You’re coming with us, 10:10.”

 

“Hyung I can’t. I have.. have.. diarrhea! Yes, I have diarrhea. Did I mention I have diarrhea? Hyung, I have diarrhea.” Soonyoung reasoned.

 

“Oh my, really?!” Jisoo asked, concerned. Bless his pure soul.

 

“Yes, hyung. Just leave Seokmin with me here and I’ll be fine!” Soonyoung said.

 

“Well, okay then. I’ll just go with Seungkwan.” Jisoo decided, tugging the latter with him to the door. “Take care of him, Seokmin.”

 

After Jisoo and Seungkwan left the room, Seokmin eyed Soonyoung suspiciously. “You , are you really not okay?”

 

Soonyoung smiled at him. “I’m fine. And don’t be mad, they’ll be fine too. Wonwoo hyung already talked to me. They’ve got a plan. Everything’s under control, babe.”

 

Wonwoo hyung?? When did you even get close to that guy?” Seokmin’s voice is laced with annoyance.

 

“Jealous, are we? Don’t worry, I love you.” Soonyoung teased, though he figured that that was a bad move when he was smothered with a pillow by a blushing Seokmin.

 

“You piece of , I love you too.” Seokmin whispered.

 

“What was that?” Soonyoung asked while struggling from his bestfriend’s deadly smothering.

 

“NOTHING!” Seokmin yelled, still blushing furiously.

 

 


 

 

Seungkwan and Jisoo were on their way to the school auditorium when they were suddenly attacked by two masked men. They easily blindfolded both of them and Seungkwan was taken away by one while Jisoo was forced to stay in the hallway because of the other masked man's hold.

 

“What’s going on?!” Jisoo asked, displeased of the situation. “This is a school, for god’s sake, why are these things happening?”

 

The masked man didn’t answer him so Jisoo just stayed quiet. He then heard people coming their way, seemingly arguing.

 

“Why are you dragging me here, young man? I hope you know that you’ll be grounded for the next five days! someone said, also quite displeased.

 

Jisoo stilled because god, it’s Jeonghan! He can recognize that sweet voice anywhere. And god, his crush is coming their way and he’ll see him in this situation, out of anything that could possibly happen. Ugh. Jisoo braced himself.

 

“Hyung, you’ll like it here, I promise.” A familiar voice said. Jisoo recognized it as Lee Chan’s, one of Soonyoung’s dance team members.

 

“What’s so likeable about this pla- Oh my god, is that Hong Jisoo?! Why is he wearing a blindfold?! Who’s that beside him?! Are we gonna die?!” Jeonghan asked frantically, already panicking.

 

“Surprise, hyung!” Chan happily said. “Minghao hyung, let’s go. Enjoy your night, my lovely hyungs!” Then both Chan and the masked man, revealed to be Minghao, another dance team member, disappeared from their sight.

 

Jeonghan was utterly shocked. “What just happened?”

 

“I don’t know.” Jisoo answered. Both stayed quiet for a while until Jisoo broke the silence and awkwardly asked, “Can you please remove my blindfold?”

 

 


 

 

Seungkwan is genuinely scared. Who is this man and where the hell is he taking him?! Is this planned by the holy trinity?

 

“We’re here. Good luck, kid.” the masked man said, removing Seungkwan’s blindfold before running away.

 

“Junhui-hyung, is that you?” Seungkwan asked, recognizing the voice, but the man is nowhere to be found. “Stupid hyungs... scaring me like this.” he muttered, though still quite afraid. He was taken to the school auditorium, afterall.

 

“Boo Seungkwan.” A voice from behind Seungkwan called. He slowly looked back and was faced with the most handsome guy he had ever seen. Is this an angel? Seungkwan wondered, but prompted to ask something more important. “Who are you?”

 

The guy smiled at him and oh god, Seungkwan felt himself falling. “I’m Hansol. Chwe Hansol.”

 

 




 

 

A.N: Here I am, posting another ty fic. lol. I am a meanie and a boonon (I like this shipname better tbh) trash.