Chapter 71

Loss of Order

                In the resultant silence that followed the sounds of battle, it was easy to hear the sounds of Summer crying softly, her face buried in her hands.  As Kwan stepped past her, he paused a moment to rest one hand upon her shoulder, careful to keep Leeteuk steadied over his own as he did so.  She didn’t look up or react in any way to his presence, wrapped firmly in her own bittersweet misery.  He had no words to give her that she didn’t already know herself so he murmured a quiet apology, wincing when she shrugged his hand off.

                Kwan took a deep breath and focused instead on the remaining survivors.  The other elementalists had made it out of the battle physically whole but none of them had woken from their unconsciousness yet and that concerned him.  Eleanara appeared somewhat burned from her exposure to the light she had called and the others were battered, but at least they were all breathing.  As Hangeng settled Kharin near the others, Kwan carefully laid Leeteuk out, glad when Zhou Mi hurried over to assist him in getting him to the ground without hitting his head on the floor.

                Immediately, Eun Mi hurried over to inspect the newest arrivals, experienced hands checking basic vitals such as pulse, temperature and pupil dilation.  Her face was tense with concentration but it wasn’t overly apparent that she was concerned just yet, her mask still in place.  She found it immensely strange that they had all stopped breathing when they had successfully defeated their element and was still trying to piece together the correlation to that.  They had been able to resuscitate them, yes, but for all her efforts, she couldn’t get them to wake up.  All of their normal reflexes worked just fine when she tested them and it was highly unlikely that they had fallen into comas at the same time…

                A quick look over Leeteuk and Kharin showed the same results she had seen in the others too.  Quietly, she called back over her shoulder, “Still no change?”

                Zhou Mi and Henry looked up from attending Siwon, Eunhyuk and Eleanara with tense, worried expressions and shook their heads.  “Nothing,” Zhou Mi murmured, his hand resting lightly on Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

                “Why won’t they wake up?” Henry asked, looking uncertainly between Zhou Mi and Eun Mi.  He was tugging at Eleanara’s shirt, trying to smooth it out and make sure it covered her properly.  The blood that still covered her was dark and crusted on, burned by the light.  Part of the overly large shirt had been burned too so that it fit even worse but the front was still relatively whole.

                “I don’t know,” Eun Mi sighed reluctantly as she sat back on her heels and looked up to see Summer still sitting where she had crumpled to her knees.  She noticed the blond man approaching her hesitantly and paused to watch, one hand resting on Leeteuk and Kharin both.

                Hangeng watched Summer with sad eyes.  Carefully, he stepped closer and quietly asked, “Summer?  Is you alright?”

                A bitter laugh escaped her at the question but she didn’t look up.  “Go away,” the neutralizer murmured from behind her hands.

                The scout paused where he stood and then knelt down next to her before he tentatively reached out his hand and laid it gently on her arm.  “Summer?”

                She finally let her hands fall into her lap as she leaned over them and gently rocked forward and backward.  It wasn’t even that they had all lost Kyuhyun…but what sort of victory was this?  How could she call this a win while the others would not wake and Kyuhyun was gone?  “I-I-It’s not fair,” she finally stammered, looking over to meet Hangeng’s gaze, her blue eyes filled with tears.

                The scout couldn’t argue with that.  He looked around at the devastation their combat had wrought, noting the majority of the walls and ceiling missing from the throne room and nodded in agreement.  There really wasn’t much that he could say, and he knew it, but he persisted in shifting closer and pulling her into his embrace.  He had nothing else to offer but that.

                She resisted for a few seconds, not wanting the comfort…not wanting to feel better because it wasn’t alright…but at the sorrow in Hangeng’s eyes, she allowed herself to be pulled into his embrace.  More tears spilled over her lashes, a veritable river she thought would never run dry, as she clung to the front of his shirt with both hands.

                Uncertainly, Hangeng looked back at the others and they just nodded, sorrowful smiles etched on their faces, except for Eun Mi who still seemed confounded.  While Henry and Zhou Mi remained in attendance on the elementalists and the healer continued to worry at the problem at hand, Kwan stepped up and moved to investigate the rubble.  Certainly, there were odd pieces of decoration and remnants of furniture littered through the fallen stonework but most of it wasn’t salvageable.

                He had however, noticed one of Eunhyuk’s sais sticking out of the still standing wall on the far side, the burnt weapon stark against the gray walls where the sun spilled inside and outlined everything of color, the fair weather seeming to taunt them in their sorrow.  Carefully, he made his way to it, stepping over smaller pieces of debris and climbing over the rest, pausing at one point to stare down at what had to be a stone of power.  The marble sized object was resting next to a larger piece of rubble, distinct and noticeable only because of its perfectly round appearance since the glow of color was gone.  On impulse, he picked it up and carried it with him as he retrieved the sai from the wall, yanking hard to pull it free.

                He was surprised when he heard someone coming from the main hall, footsteps fading in and out intermittently as whoever it was ran on carpet and then stone.  “Eun Mi!” the masculine voice called, the sound echoing faintly in the open corridor.  “Eun Mi!” he tried again, a bit louder this time.

                “Yong-Soo?” the healer asked in confusion, stiffly standing up and moving to the open doorway, the wooden panels torn free from their hinges and lying off to the side, splintered and broken.

                The tall young man quickly padded up the relatively whole hallway, a couple pillars cracked and broken but the rest still standing.  He had his bow held ready in his hand with a quiver of arrows rattling on his back, and he was looking around worriedly, a frown on his face.  When he saw his cousin step into the doorway, he breathed a huge sigh of relief and grinned broadly.  “Eun Mi!” he called loudly and ran right into her, picking her up into an enthusiastic hug and holding her tight as he swung her around, her feet dangling just above the floor.  “Thank the elements,” he breathed as he set her down, carefully holding her at arm’s length and examining her in concern.

                “What are you doing here?” she asked incredulously, her eyes wide in amazement as she gripped his forearms lightly with her hands.

                “Looking for you guys,” he laughed, the sound dying on his lips as he looked around to see the results of their battle.  He knew that part of the palace had been destroyed but he was surprised by just how much had fallen and when he noticed the five unconscious bodies of the elementalists, he was further confounded.  “What…?” he started to ask before a soft orange light caught his eye, the color out of place with the endless gray of the stone.  In confusion, he turned his cousin to see what he was seeing and she gasped.

                Amidst the rubble at the top of the stairs, off near the ruined wall on the side furthest from them, a glow that resembled fire filtered through the pieces that lay atop it.  In the next instant, a pillar of fire sprang into existence at the spot, incinerating the debris to ash and flaring up into the figure of a fire bird.  It rose up and up, towering above them as it opened magnificent wings of flame.  When it opened its beak, instead of a roar, a very human scream erupted from it.

                As the others stared, the fire bird disappeared in the blink of an eye and a young man fell to his hands and knees, tendrils of his dark brown hair obscuring his face.  His breath rasped in and out as he gasped for air, lungs aching in the rapid temperature change.  An ugly scar showed prominently all the way around his left shoulder and the stunned spectators gasped at the impossible realization.

                He hadn’t even sat back on his heels yet before Summer had pushed away from Hangeng and was running up the stairs towards him.  “Kyu!” she cried, the sound full of disbelief and hope as it echoed off the walls and debris.

                Shivering in the cool air, Kyuhyun pulled himself up into a sitting position and folded his arms around him as his senses returned slowly; as if he were experiencing everything through a thick fog.  The sound of his name drew his gaze upwards and the fire elementalist grinned to see the neutralizer sprinting for him, tear streaked face impossibly beautiful in that moment as his eyes focused with some difficulty.  “Summer,” he croaked before she had reached him, throwing herself down just in front of him with a multitude of emotions flashing across her face.

                Summer hesitated for but a second, unsure if he would disappear at the merest touch, before she hugged him to her, feeling him shivering and listening to his teeth chatter as he spoke her name again.  “You’re alive…” she whispered breathlessly, not even sure how it was possible but knowing it to be true.  She threaded her fingers through his soft hair, felt the smooth, still warm skin of his with her other hand and took in the scent of him, noting he smelled vaguely reminiscent of a camp fire…  “But how?” she asked, pulling back slightly to look into his eyes, wonderment sparkling therein.

                One of his usual smirks made its way to his face and he chattered, “Ph-phoenix f-f-fire.”  He couldn’t believe how cliché the name Heechul had termed for it was, especially as he hadn’t mentioned anything about trying it himself, but he couldn’t argue that it was appropriate.  Nor did he know, at the time, if it was going to work, but considering he was alive now…it must have.

                Dumbfounded by his appearance, the spectators came to their senses a bit slower than Summer had.  The closest to the pair, Kwan and Hangeng started to move until the stone came to life in the former’s hand and he stopped in surprise, looking down at it in astonishment.  The light pulsed a gentle blue color and directly next to the spot that he had retrieved the stone from, the debris shifted and fell away as Siwon’s water serpent crawled from under the rubble, looking around as if dazed.

                Around the area, other colors began to light up in turn.  A soft green rose up in front of Eunhyuk’s wind serpent, the stone still close to its body.  At the top of the stairs, earth, light and shadow all lit up spaces around the room from where they had landed having been tossed free.  Slowly, the earthen horse, shadow wolf and light dragon, its wing now healed, stirred from where they lay, looking around in confusion as the water serpent had.  Determinedly, the creatures stood up, to the general confusion and amazement of those watching, and immediately went about locating the stones of power of their element.

                As the water serpent approached Kwan, he dropped the stone and backed away hurriedly, the sai still clutched in his other hand, forgotten.  Unperturbed, the construct retrieved the stone from where it had fallen, carrying it gently in its mouth, and flew quickly to where Siwon lay.  Eunhyuk’s wind serpent was not far behind and when the constructs placed the glowing stones on their chest, the light flared up, brilliant and blinding, before both the source and the illumination were absorbed into their bodies.  Siwon glowed a dim blue and Eunhyuk a pale green, but still they did not stir as their constructs floated above them protectively.

                The other three constructs followed the glow of their elements, digging and pawing through the debris as necessary to get to the stone beneath.  As each was retrieved, the construct placed it upon its creator’s chest and the stone flared to life before being absorbed, where their body then took on the glow of their element.  Protectively, each construct remained near at hand, patiently waiting as Henry and Zhou Mi edged away nervously and the rest looked on in wonderment.  Eun Mi and Yong-Soo tentatively stepped closer, completely baffled by what was going on and they had been reading about and worshipping the elements their entire lives…

                When the still conscious Kyuhyun started to glow, Summer looked at him in concern, but his expression was serene and relaxed, his eyes partially closed and he had stopped shivering.  Whatever was going on, it wasn’t hurting them.  “Kyu?” she asked quietly, unsure what to do when he didn’t respond.  She felt power stirring all around her and she was concerned by the sheer magnitude of it, but then Eleanara’s body flashed and pulsed once.  When it pulsed again, she noticed that Leeteuk’s body pulsed with it, a warm brown color.  Each pulse woke a new color to join the ones before it: fire, water, wind and shadow until they were all pulsing, like a steady heartbeat, during which time any wounds they had suffered were healed over.

                Eun Mi and Yong-Soo were beside themselves as they saw the elements work around them, holding to each other with white knuckled intensity.  Each elementalist pulsed six more times and then the lights went out, the colors fading quickly.  As soon as their bodies stopped glowing, the sleepers opened their eyes and took a deep breath, coming to consciousness as if waking from a particularly peaceful slumber, immediately aware of their respective constructs looming or floating above them.  The constructs moved away quickly, giving their creators space to come to.

                Henry and Zhou Mi gripped each other’s hands as huge grins spread across their faces; this was going to make an amazing story.  Hangeng and Kwan moved hesitantly towards the elementalists as they slowly sat up, seemingly unaware of the others for the moment.  Eun Mi was quicker as she freed herself from Yong-Soo and rushed to check them over, her cousin following close behind.  She stopped in front of Siwon first and tentatively grabbed his face in her hands, her eyes searching his countenance and then looking him up and down in amazement before back to his face.  “You’re alright?” she asked softly, feeling her heart flutter when he looked at her with his peaceful dark brown eyes.

                “I’m alright,” he told her with a reassuring smile, one dimple showing in his cheek as he reached up to cover one of her hands with his.  “We’re alright,” his smile widened, filled with love and happiness, as he looked around at the others.  When his gaze fell upon Kyuhyun and Summer, his eyes widened and he carefully pushed himself to his feet, pulling Eun Mi up with him.  “Kyu,” he breathed and started for the younger man, his hand still clasped around Eun Mi’s and pulling her after him.

                Still grinning like fools, Zhou Mi and Henry hurried to help Eunhyuk and Eleanara to stand while Kwan and Hangeng assisted Leeteuk and Kharin, looks of utter amazement plastered to their visages.  Once standing and able to move on their own, Kharin and Eunhyuk intertwined their hands and moved towards Summer and Kyuhyun in turn, fighting tears unsuccessfully.  Leeteuk wrapped his left arm around Eleanara’s back and waist and grabbed her right hand in his before guiding her after the others, tears already falling from their eyes.

                Summer assisted Kyuhyun in standing up, holding both arms tightly around his waist as the rest came to stand around him, joyous and excited.  Those who were not elementalists lingered back, not wishing to intrude on this moment, though equally as happy.  More tears were shed and hugs were given all around as they embraced each other and the new life they had been granted.  Each was well aware that they had not been meant to survive the final battle, but when the power had been placed into them, they had been restored.  That was due in no small part to the fact that Kyuhyun’s return had essentially reset the stones, resurrecting the power in turn and restoring the balance of order between the elements once fire had been reborn.

                The stones of power were no more and the power of the elements had become one with the elementalists so that never again could another obtain the power as Enrhyll had.  It was a part of them now and always would be.  Imbued with the new strength, the elementalists came to, filled with wonder at their own existence, but intensely happy; more so to find that Kyuhyun had been reborn and restored to his old self.  Kwan disappeared to find suitable clothes for him and as the day remained sunny and clear, the small group shared what had transpired.

                The others were allowed to join in the conversation but the elementalists remained close to each other, hands clasped or constantly touching another of their number; continuous reassurance that they were still alive and alright.  Summer refused to let go of Kyuhyun and he didn’t seem inclined to argue, just as glad for the contact that reassured him he had returned.  Every now and then, he would glance down at his left arm, taking note of the scar and then smiling hesitantly before focusing on the group again.

            Kyuhyun was understandably miffed at not having been present to defeat his own element.  “So what did you do?  Use a torch against it?” he scoffed in amusement.

            “Lightning, actually,” Leeteuk smiled, his eyes dancing.  With his arm around Eleanara’s waist, he felt her flinch slightly at the mention of it and gave her a gentle squeeze of assurance, earning him a warm smile as she looked up at him.  She hadn’t been too keen on thunderstorms before this and her experience with Eunhyuk while they had been airborne had done nothing to help.  It was a wonder the wind elementalist wasn’t more affected by it either.

             At Kyuhyun’s skeptical expression, Kwan offered the burnt sai he was still holding onto.  He didn’t say anything but a hesitant smile played at his lips as the fire elementalist met his gaze.  Kyuhyun smirked finally, a satisfied expression, and though no words passed between them, he accepted the sai graciously enough.  He didn’t really like Kwan, but he wasn’t so bad in the end.

             When he shifted his attention to the weapon, his eyes widened and he looked up at Eunhyuk.  “Hah!” he barked a laugh and shook his head ruefully.  “You must have been addled in the head to play with lightning,” he chuckled, no malice in his tone.  Before Eunhyuk could get hurt or offended, he handed the sai to him and then clapped him on the shoulder firmly, surprising the older man.  “Good job,” he smiled, the expression genuine and proud.

              Kharin grinned at his surprised look and then hugged him closer with her arm looped about his waist.  “Of course he did a good job,” she stated, garnering an appreciative drawing Eunhyuk’s attention.  “When does he not?” she added with a confident smile.

                “Aish,” Kyuhyun chuckled but pulled Summer closer as she shifted to accommodate him, a pleased and slightly shy smile on her face.  Siwon grinned at the exchange and glanced down at the quiet Eun Mi, squeezing her hand in silent assurance.

                As the conversation continued on, each shared what they had experienced or done.  Eleanara ducked her head in moderate embarrassment when her Celestial light spell was remarked upon and Kyuhyun reached out to ruffle her hair; as if to say he knew she had it in her.  Kharin was quite proud of her shadow sword technique in the shadow realm and stated as much with enthusiasm, rather ecstatic it had worked in the first place.  Leeteuk’s creativity was nodded at as innovative in turn and far more offensive than they would have initially imagined, given his leanings towards defensive abilities.  And of course, the powerful vortex and water spout Eunhyuk and Siwon had called were marveled at again, the others stunned that they had controlled their abilities as well as they had.  Then again, none of them had anything on Kyuhyun’s resurrection and they all agreed that would probably be the high point for quite some time.

                 It was only after they had touched on their own roles when they started to notice a tentative group of former palace guards making their way back inside nervously.  They had overcome their fears about what they had seen in the palace and were determined to discover the results.  Most certainly, they had not expected to find a small group of persons including the elementalists and no sign of the former residential ruler at all.  Even more nerve wracking was that the hall was still full of fairly large, formidable looking constructs that eyed them with intense eyes.

                No longer content with their current placement, the elementalists and those with them opted to leave the palace, quite happy to be anywhere else, really.  The constructs followed along beside and behind them, curiously defensive and on guard, snapping at the nearby guards in warning as they moved past them.  The elementalists smiled at the action as they moved through the hall with Kyuhyun nestled safely in their midst, still holding tight to Summer and in this case, a protective Siwon who maintained an arm around his shoulder in turn.

                Guards melted out of their way in open mouthed wonder and awe and when they made it to the outside, it got even worse.  Part of the city still smoldered from where lightning had struck and set fire to numerous buildings but there were also throngs of people carrying armloads of items that may or may not have belonged to them.  The guards they could see did what they could but they were vastly outnumbered and it appeared they had no clear direction since they didn’t know what was going on either.

                Upon seeing the elementalists and their entourage, many fled or fell to their knees in worship, to the dismay of the group.  They certainly made an impressive sight, individual conditions notwithstanding, and it was a reaction they were not inclined to prefer.  They did not want to be worshiped…  Right now, they really just wanted a bath and food and nothing more to do with the palace or any reminder of what they had come to face.  Nervously, they pressed close to each other as the people parted in front of them, offering no resistance as they passed through the streets, especially since the constructs treated them with the same attention they had treated the guards in the palace.

                As they first started to get out of the palace, silence greeted them until they were free of the inner wall that separated the city and the palace itself.  Once they made it to the crowds the cheers began to rise up all around them, exultant and celebratory.  It was easy enough for them to discern who won, considering Enrhyll had yet to show his face to enforce order again.  As the tension faded from them, that the elementalists would somehow become a new Enrhyll, the people rejoiced and the group was swept along by their enthusiasm.

               They stopped at the Minstrel’s Dance by choice where people almost fell over themselves to offer them seats, free food and as much as they cared to drink.  Dong-Min offered the whole group lodging too but with a quick glance at each other, the elementalists shook their heads.  Rather quickly, they had changed their minds about remaining in town any longer than they needed to and at Summer’s suggestion, they decided to go to her home.  They stayed long enough to get a change of clothes for Eleanara and Siwon in particular, wash off the worst of the grime and actually eat a meal, though none of it was done in silence and they had to fight for a moment of privacy in which to change.  Those things accomplished, they were quite ready to head out.

                The minstrels still had their cart with Lute and stated that they would follow along with their belongings and Hangeng agreed to join them since they still had Rider anyway.  Yong-Soo explained that he would take Glory and return to Corley Port to advise Eun Mi’s mother and the rest of the Order of the Elements what had transpired here.  Surprisingly, Kwan maintained that he would remain here to see what he could do in rebuilding the palace and the rest of the city.  As for the elementalists and their neutralizer…well they had their own means of transportation.

                Once they managed to make their way back into the streets, sated for the first time in days, the elementalists grinned to see their constructs floating and standing guard defensively at the front door, keeping onlookers at bay.  They hadn’t even noticed, but it made them smile in gratitude.  Considering that Summer, Kyuhyun and Eun Mi did not have constructs, or at least ones that wouldn’t inadvertently harm their rider, and that Leeteuk and Kharin’s were ground bound, they had to make a few changes.  The shadow and earth constructs were altered to fly to match pace with the rest of the group with Leeteuk mirroring Eleanara’s construct and Kharin mirroring Eunhyuk’s.  Eun Mi was able to ride with Siwon, while Summer rode with Kharin and Kyuhyun with Eunhyuk.

                As one, the group bade their farewells and when the constructs lifted them up into the air, they could see the full extent of the destruction they had both caused and averted the worst of.  The palace was virtually gutted since the front and the back still stood but most of the middle had been torn down.  The city itself would need repairs in turn and a new ruler as well.  For now, they could see that guards milled about with the general populous, helping to maintain order but they still had no clear directive otherwise.  Before they pulled away too high, the group waved down at those who had helped them to come this far.

                The minstrels were perched on the front of their cart, Lute standing placidly in her traces as she flicked her tail and swiveled her ears.  Henry was waving enthusiastically and Zhou Mi gestured in a much statelier manner while Hangeng whistled loudly from the back of his horse and waved with both arms, unconcerned about his horse shifting nervously beneath him.  Next to them, Kwan saluted the receding group respectfully, a content smile upon his face.  Already on his way out, Yong-Soo held Glory by the reins and stopped to wave farewell, a broad grin on his visage.

                Once they cleared the outer wall of the city, Eunhyuk summoned wind to assist them and speed their passage considerably.  Directly powered by the elementalists and with the wind behind them, their constructs were significantly faster than any horse.  As they flew, they aligned themselves much as they had during their travels with Eleanara and Leeteuk side by side in the front, constantly exchanging sidelong glances and smiling at each other.  Siwon drifted in the middle with Eun Mi gripping tightly to his waist, one hand holding firmly to the mane of the water construct and the other placed reassuringly over her clasped hands.  Directly behind him were the other two pairs, riding double who spent a great deal of time looking at each other in turn, drifting closer and then drifting apart on the currents of the wind.

                Even when the sun had set, they were able to push on with some assistance from a brilliant light spell that clearly illuminated the party and the ground beneath them so spotting Silverberg Manor was not a concern.  They made the large household well after sunset, weary and tired, but were met eagerly by the residents therein.  Sang Kyu and Myung Hee were among the first to meet them while Amber, Autumn and Sage were quickly sent to alert the staff of their new arrivals.  A handful of servants appeared as if out of nowhere to attend to the exhausted party, coaxing them to split up long enough for them all to take a bath at the same time in the four bathing rooms which held two large sized tubs apiece.

                As they were attended to by the Silverberg household, the party felt safe and at ease for the first time since they had left the monastery.  It did not mean that things were resolved entirely or that they were unaffected by what they had survived, but they at least would have a chance to figure things out.  Blissfully clean, the entire group was quickly supplied with warm food and drink in the main lounge hall, attended personally by the heads of the household and their children who looked on in awe that they had returned, successful.  Questions were kept to a minimum with some difficulty, especially on Sage’s part, but he refrained admirably for the time being.

                Though the whole group still sat as close as they could, the pairs remained in constant contact whether it was just their legs or their shoulders or actively leaning against one another, there wasn’t a second in which any of them felt separated or alone.  In fact, they all took great pleasure and amusement in helping to feed each other, giggling like school children when food inadvertently fell into their laps.  The trays were completely empty when they finished, to their immense satisfaction.

                When they eventually split up and lay down, fed, clean and dressed in fine, fitting clothes, they were at last able to truly relax.  In the guest rooms, Kharin and Eunhyuk lay almost exactly like they had in the Minstrel’s Dance with their heads nearly touching and their hands clasped together just under their chins.  Still polite and just a little uncertain, Siwon and Eun Mi held hands as they faced each other, a bit more distance separating them.  Craving the assurance of someone being there, Kyuhyun held Summer close, her back flush against his chest and his nose buried in her red hair smelling faintly of lavender from the soap.  Eleanara curled as close as she could to Leeteuk, tucking her head under his chin while her hands held lightly to his shirt, his own arms wrapped possessively, protectively around her.

               Reassured by the unshakeable presence of the other, they swiftly fell into sleep’s embrace.  A warm fire burned in each room, the gentle light helping to keep total darkness away.  Tonight, they would rest and tomorrow, they would start anew…

 

(a/n: *takes a deep breath*  And the next to last update.  This is it folks.  I have but the epilogue left and I will have officially finished The Loss of Order.  O.o  I hope that this update was satisfactory in explaining everything that happened and more or less brought everything full circle.  As always, if any of it needs clarification or you just have a question you feel needs answered, shoot me a message.  ;)  Otherwise, thank you so very much to my wonderful readers who have made it this far.  Your presence has meant a great deal to me and I appreciate all of you, silent and commentors alike.

I will be working on the epilogue shortly so please bear with me as the rest of my week is going to be fairly busy and I'm not sure when I will be able to post it.  Thank you for your patience and understanding and have an excellent day!  <3)