Chapter 2

I'm a Gangster Girl

"Tch." Ah Reum stood up, made people in the class looked at her and Lee Myung Bin. The atmosphere became tense. Miss Lee Myung Bin, you're in danger! the students thought. Ah Reum took off her headphone and put it on her table. She looked at Myung Bin's eyes.

"Uhm, Miss....." Jimin who sat beside Ah Reum's seat pat Lee Myung Bin's back, "I think you shouldn't....."

"I got it, miss. I'm sorry for the trouble," Ah Reum bowed. She walked out of the class silently.

People in the class gasped — again. "Uwoooh... Miss Lee Myung Bin..." "Woooooww...", they (students) cheered up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, how are you Anh Ah Reum?" Jimin approached Ah Reum who was (as usually, sat alone in canteen) eating her ramyeon.

"What do you want?" Ah Reum not distracted from her ramyeon.

"Eiih... Why so cold?" Jimin smiled.

"You already know who i am. Stop trying so friendly to me." Ah Reum being cold.

"Eh? So what?" Jimin raised his eyebrow, "You're a human too. And we're friends" Jimin smiled.

Ah Reum coughed. Jimin startled alittle and gave her drink. "Friends?" her tone became soft. Jimin smiled widely. "What kind of nonesense is this, Park Jimin?" Ah Reum back to her coldness.

"Huh?"

"Why does a famous smart and HANDSOME guy like you...." Ah Reum move his body forward to Jimin, made Jimin startled,  "...want to make friends over a harsh girl like me?" Ah Reum smirked, stood up, left Jimin just like that.

"Wut?" Jimin stay on his potition. Freezing just like that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home~" Jimin closed his house's main door.

"Welcome home, young master." the main buttler of Park Family welcomed his Young Master warmly.

"Good evening, Joon-ssi." Jimin smiled.

The main buttler of Park Family named Oh Hwi Joon already worked for Park Family since 3 years before Jimin was borned.

"Hyung, you're here?" Jimin's personal servant came out, "Lets play." he smiled.

"Eiiih. Stop call me hyung, you brat," Jimin hit that boy's head lightly.

"Oh Hwi Young, stop bothering your young master." Oh Hwi Joon said.

"Aaaaaaah.... I got it, father." Hwi Young looked at Hwi Joon.

"Joon-ssi, we're friends. Friends." Jimin pull Hwi Young. "Anyway, stop teasing me with calling me 'hyung'. We borned in the same date. If you want to tease me, why don't you just call me Young Master?" Jimin went to his room.

"Eih, Jimin-ah. You mad?" Hwi Young knocked Jimin's door.

"No, i'm not." Jimin repplied from inside of his room, then open the door. "I'm changing my clothes. Why? You want to see?" Jimin opened his door, shirtless.

"Eiiish. Put on your clothes." Hwi Young looked away. "I've known you since i was borned. I've seen your body from it was still ZERO." Hwi Yong smirked.

"Aish! Stop discuss about my body," Jimin throw his uniform to Hwi Young's face.

"Tch, you...." Hwi Young smiled.

"Eh, Hwi Young. Can you buy me some boiled potatoes infront of 7Eleven around the next two block?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah Reum walked alone. With her headphone on, she walked so lightly, enjoyed night's wind. She enjoyed it until bunch of little rats — that's how Ah Reum said it — bother her.

"Oh.... Look at this." one of those guys approached Ah Reum. "Ah, a cute toy. Pretty." the others repplied.

Ah Reum ingnored it. "Hey, did you just ignored us?" one of them took off her headphone, made Ah Reum looked at those rats, Hold his hand, the one who took off her headphone.

"It's night already." Ah Reum's tone came cold again. "Why don't you just go home and study?" Ah Reum looked him in the eyes.

"Wut? What about you?" the others start to touches Ah Reum hair.

"Tch. I'm just back from school, fyi. Anyway i'm already smart." Ah Reum smirked.

"Is that so?" "So lets play with us."

"You guys wanna play? Ah Reum put her stuffs down. Took off her school suit. She moved forward.

"Ah, so you finally wanna pl...." BUGH! A single punch made him fainted. He coughed.

"Why? Don't you wanna play? What's wrong?" Ah Reum smiled. She kicked that guy, over and over. His friends ran away. She kept hit him, puched him, kicked him mercilessly. "YOU SAID YOU WANNA PLAY?" Ah Reum half-yelled.

"HEY! WUT ARE YOU DOING?!!!!" bunch of men came and yelled at Ah Reum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm  here~" Hwi Young opened Jimin's (room) door. Hwi Young approached Jimin who was read his book on his bed. "Jimin-ah," Hwi Young closed Jimin's book.Made Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Wut?" Jimin looked at Hwi Young, "I have a test tomorrow, I have to study."

"When i bought your potatoes, i saw one person beated 9 men, alone." Hwi Young told Jimin amazedly.

"Ah. So what? Isn't it good?" Jimin open up his book, "It means he's strong."

"No no no." Hwi Young shook his head. "She (that girl)." Hwi Young said, made Jimin looked back at Hwi Young.

"That..... Girl?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. She was so cool. She 'SWALLOWED' those guys, alone. She beated them so easily. She kicked those guys just like that. She even smirked coolly! Gosh. I adore her so much!" Hwi Young told Jimin passionly. "And you know, Jimin? She...."

Jimin speechless. Just remembered someone in his school. A harsh girl that he saw beated a guy infront of his school at dawn. A Girl who beat 2 guys and said something about her territory. A girl who ran so fast, jumped so high. A girl who soften when she heard word 'friend'. A girl who smirked coldly. A girl named....

"Jimin-ah. You're ill?" Hwi Young asked, made Jimin startled. "You didn't paying attention to me."

"Huh? No. Nothing. Get out, i want to sleep." Jimin closed his book. "Wut? You want to sleep with me?" Jimin looked at Hwi Young.

"But what about the Boiled Potat...."

"We'll eat it together tomorrow." Jimin lied down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As usually, Ah Reum with her headphone and music also opened-window were harmony-ing together. She closed her eyes, hummed the song that she heard. 'I like being independent
Not so much of an investment No one to tell me what to do'
, she mumbled. 'I like being by myself Don't gotta entertain anybody else No one to answer to...', she raised up her voice. "But sometimes, I just want somebody to hold...' (she sang 'Dear No One' - Tori Kelly)

"You can hold on me, then." Jimin who appeared from nowhere took off Ah Reum's headphone from her, then sat down on his own seat. "You know, your voice is nice. I like it." Jimin smiled, show his eyesmiled.

Ah Reum startled. "Huh?" she blushed. "S-shut up and take care of your own business!" she stood up and walked out of her class. Left her headphone and phone on her table.

"Huh?" Jimin startled, "What was that?" Did she just..... Blushed?" Jimin looked at Ah Reum's headphone on her table. He stood up, moved a little to Ah Reum's table. He raised her headphone then wear it. "Ah... Even harsh girl like her also hear at romance things... Haha..." Jimin giggled.

-

The class finally began. All students got into their class. Today, the science teacher held a test for 2nd grade students. They all did it greatly... No, i'm kidding. Most of them didn't do it properly. Beside that, Ah Reum as usually do it lightly, without thought so hard. And there was Jimin who tought a lil' bit harder than Ah Reum. He saw Ah Reum a few time. 'Wut? She even wearing her headphone now? Is she done already?' Jimin tought.

"Ahem!" Lee Myung Bin cleared her throath, made Jimin startled. She came over Ah Reum and Jimin's  seat.

"Ahem." Lee Myung Bin cleared once again to take Ah Reum inattention, "Ahn Ah Reum...." she took off Ah Reum's headphone. It made Ah Reum stood.

"Haiiiish... Why.... Why are people bothering me with took off my headphone?!" She raised up her voice a little. She sighed. "Last night, this morning, just now..." She mumbled.

"What did you say?" Lee Myung Bin looked at Ah Reum, "Beside that, why did you use your headphone? What about your test? You have to work on it pro...."

"I'm already done. 7 minutes ago." she showed a cleared paper to Lee Myung Bin, made Myung Bin tought 'But it was just about 20 minutes since it started'. Ah Reum put on her headphone back, walked forward to infront of the class, opent up the door. "I'm going to put it on Mr.Science's table. Btw, miss. I'm going to the toilet too." she said. Then she walked away.

"Ah. That girl, really..." Jimin looked at her table.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the teacher's room......

"Ah, Miss Lee. Can you bring this to class 2-3?" Science teacher called Lee Myung Bin. Lee Myung Bin took it and immediately brought it to 2-3.

"Tch. Ahn Ah Reum's score must be so bad." Lee Myung Bin mumbled while search for Ah Reum's test paper.... "Hhhhhhhiikkkkkk!" Lee Myung Bin gasped for air. Loudly.

-

Lee Myung Bin brought those papers to Class 2-3 and tell the Class President to distribute it. All students got their own paper. It was free class for class 2-3, because that period's teacher was illed.

"Hya, Ahn Ah Reum~ What score that you go..." Jimin rushed onto Ah Reum and "Uwah!" Jimin gasped. "How did you got 98?!" Jimin asked.

Ah Reum who sat in silent, startled. "Yes. How can i get 98? 98?!" she stood up. "WUT KIND OF SH*T IS THIS?! URRGH! ASDFGH!@#$%^&*!" she yelled. All of the students who were in that class looked at her. She took her phone and headphone then walked out the class.

"Wah, Park Jimin. Wut was just you do to her?" Hoseok appeared from nowhere, "You will beat down (if you look for trouble with her) later." Hoseok said jokingly.

"Sunbae, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

-

"URGH! How can i get this kind of score? Ah this ." she squeezed her test paper. She put on her headphone, played on her music. She sat, leant back on the roof's rail. She fell asleep.

 

-

 

It was late at night. Ah Reum who fell asleep on her school's rooftop now silently sat alone, at the park near her school. She sat silently until bunch of 3rd grade students came over her (Yes, she's pretty and cute so male was crazy about her. (Of course male(s) who didn't know her)). They didn't even bother her (yet). Ah Reum stood up, took off her headphone, put it on the ground, looked at 2 students infront of her.

"You guys wanna play?" Ah Reum asked. She took off her school suit, left with her plain uniform shirt.

"Oh, she's so 'fire'." the 3rd student said. "You're Ki HS student huh?" the other guy asked her.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Come here." Ah Reum gave them a code to move forward. They smirked and moved forward.

-

Ah Reum kicked him again. She spit on him. She didn't smirked like usual but mumbled. "I have a bad score on science today. Why did you want to bother me, you little rat? Trash!" she mumbled. She kicked him without any skips. Wreak her feeling about her 'bad' score she got. (Seriously? 98 is bad?)

"Hey hey hey. What are you doing?!" a guy yelled at her. "Why do you beat my guy in my territory?" he approached Ah Reum. He was about to hit her when another guy came out.

"Eih. We don't beat a girl." that guy said. He moved forward, show his face to Ah Reum.

Ah Reum startled. She was speechless.... Then mumbled "Kim Nam Joon?".

 

To be continued.......................